Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Once upon a time you had this ITEM. This Item was your most favorite and awesome item and you loved it dearly.

But then one day you lost it.

TELL US THE STORY OF YOUR LONG LOST BELOVED ITEM!

I had this switchblade once, It was one of those ones that shot out from the top, I think they call them stilettos?...really badass. Anyways, I let this dude that used to be my friend borrow it -idiot- and he took it into court with him and got it confiscated when he went through the metal detector. I was so angry and frustrated with him. I hate him for it to this day.

Also, the original Starwars action figures I had as a kid. FML, I have no idea where they ended up.

A ring my mother gave me. :[ It's so pretty and means a lot to me, and I went and lost it. Something that small will probably never ever turn up again. For all I know, it could be in a disposable vacuum bag or... On someone else's finger. FFFFF-

Also, my copy of Fable. Lent it to a friend um... 4 years ago, I think. She lost it. I'll never get it back. Which SUCKS because I loved that game. ;__; It could run so awesomely on my new computer! *grumbles about having to buy a new one*