Long List Of Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InindoHero

Original poster
Believe Me
Jake, a twenty year old heart throb, has been a lover with his girlfriend, your character, since they were in High School(She's also twenty). They are both in College now. . . She and Jake have recently split up, however, because she has been seduced by her Instructor, who teaches Psychology. One night, she comes to Jake crying, saying that he raped her. Jake does not believe her and refuses to hook back up with her.

In revenge, she drugs him, and straps him naked to a bed, and then rapes him, before torturing his genitals and emasculating him. The story actually begins here, it doesn't end.

Exes
Jake loves his exgirlfriend but he's engaged to another man. The other man leaves her at the altar. Fortunately Jake and his Ex girlfriend are on good terms and she comes to him in tears. Jake suggests that he let her get revenge on himself in order for her to have relief and get over her ex-fiance. She's curious how Jake intends to do this, and he suggests that she torture his genitals for fun. . . and perhaps does other things thrown into the mix. In addition, she has the freedom to have Jake perform humiliating sex acts with other men.
(This role play focuses on forced bi and genital torture).

Microdick
Interacial/Tinydick(Caucasian)/Big Dick (Half-Caucasian/Half-African American) Hot Female (Japanese)
My character, Jake, has a very little dick. . . He harasses this Japanese girl very roughly, groping her and even ripping off her bra and grabbing her ass. Her boyfriend, a big, eight/nine inch dicked half-black dude, catches Jake in the act, and pins him down, fucking him over. . . His girlfriend joins in on the fun.

Smalldick loser
Interacial/Tinydick(Caucasian)/Big Dick (Hispanic/Latino), Hot Female (Hispanic/Latino)
Same as above, but with a different racial couple.

Never Leave You
Jake is a guy who has cheated on his lover, (Girlfriend) since they were sixteen. The now twenty one year old couple has celebrated five years of "togetherness" and being a single couple. His girlfriend thinks that he's been faithful to her, but he's cheated on her hundreds of times in only a handful of years. One day, she finds out that he has been cheating on her since they were sixteen, and she has him drugged, then raped and has his genitals beaten as Jake is helpless and under her power. Jake, feeling guilty for what he has done, makes a deal with her. He proposes that she torture his genitals, including his testicles until they rupture, and removing his penis, rendering him emasculated. In return, she will stay with him, having other men if she wishes, but ultimately staying with Jake. A man finds out about this arrangement after Jake is emasculated, and offers the couple the chance to restore Jake's body to normal. Jake refuses, stating that he doesn't deserve it, but his girlfriend wants him to be healed. After some discussion, Jake agrees to be medically restored, if they repeatedly emasculate him over and over again, thus staying in the spirit of their previous agreement.

Also There's:
Those in bold are played by me.
Shy/sweet guy and Badboy/Badgirl
Smart guy and goddess girlfriend/boyfriend
Assassin and Wuxia/Wushu Master (Female)

Ballbusting/CBT
Forced Fellatio/MxM
Female Top/Domination
Emasculation

Many, many others

Last edited by a moderator:
1) My character is a prince of a royal family of a Medieval Kingdom. Your country takes over his, and this prince is particularily attractive and pretty to the rival Prince. Instead of slaughtering the people and taking over the country normally, the rival King will spare the people if they give his Prince my character. . . .

My prince character is now nothing more than a concubine.

Never Leave You
Jake is a guy who has cheated on his lover, (Girlfriend) since they were sixteen. The now twenty one year old couple has celebrated five years of "togetherness" and being a single couple. His girlfriend thinks that he's been faithful to her, but he's cheated on her hundreds of times in only a handful of years. One day, she finds out that he has been cheating on her since they were sixteen, and she has him drugged, then raped and has his genitals beaten as Jake is helpless and under her power. Jake, feeling guilty for what he has done, makes a deal with her. He proposes that she torture his genitals, including his testicles until they rupture, and removing his penis, rendering him emasculated. In return, she will stay with him, having other men if she wishes, but ultimately staying with Jake. A man finds out about this arrangement after Jake is emasculated, and offers the couple the chance to restore Jake's body to normal. Jake refuses, stating that he doesn't deserve it, but his girlfriend wants him to be healed. After some discussion, Jake agrees to be medically restored, if they repeatedly emasculate him over and over again, thus staying in the spirit of their previous agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.