2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
giphy.gif

Hail! I am in search of a partner, again! This time however, I am devoting an entire post to a search for a Dark Tower rp. I have a few plots in mind, but I would love to find someone who wants to work out one out rather than me coming up with all of the ideas. I'm up for pre-cannon, post-cannon, or simply just centered in the Dark Tower universe.

I'm looking for someone familiar enough with the story to understand the setting, and are comfortable contributing without stressing themselves out over it. The ideas I have don't involve cannon characters (Although I do have a plot that involves Steven and Gabrielle which is pre-cannon) so there's no need to know every detail.

I'm looking for an advanced writer, someone who is able to give both quality and quantity. I'm also looking for someone who has a bit of patience and can handle slow response times for at least the next month. (May is a hectic month, after June 2nd I'm pretty much free as a bird).

Romance is an absolute must! Sorry, I tend to get a bit bored without it. Smut, however, is completely optional. As much as I love a good love scene or two, it's not necessarily something I need. Violence and gore are definitely involved, and a bit of drama should be expected.

I'm also looking for someone who will play side characters and NPCs. This is the only thing that I will not budge on. I like having multiple characters, and with the ideas I have it's not entirely a two person story.

I will NOT play a male character in a romantic pairing. Sorry, no doubling. I'm comfortable playing male characters, and I will probably have a handful of them at some point. However, I am not comfortable playing a male when it comes to romance. I just can't do it unless I'm completely at ease with my partner.

If you're interested, feel free to drop a line here or send me a PM.

giphy.gif

Still looking!

Saving my last open RP slot for this! Just need one little nibble. :(

Still looking for a partner for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.