Lonely Wanderer from the Wastelands of Netdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blacksynth

Original poster
I am Grimmdom, an archaic survivor from a bygone age of shattered worlds and dying communities. It has been a long time since I have setup a tent in a place that one could call a community. Even now, the tours I have taken among the collection of forums feel more like balkanized big cities, where the people don't really know each other and keep to themselves. With that said, I have watched this place and sense promise. I seek now to get to know the latest generation of role-players, and hopefully find some veterans to share in some nostalgia.

Are you ready to share in an adventure?

AYE AYE, CAPTIAN.

Welcome to Iwaku. I am Fel, the first of his name. Soon to be overlord of this hellish wasteland.

I'm kidding about the overlord thing. Iwaku's a nice place, though and I'm sure you'll love it here. As you've been casing the joint for a bit, I'm sure you know that the Moderation staff is in varying shades of red, and the administrative team is purple. If you have complex questions be sure to hit one of them up. Simple questions, us blue dweebs are usually happy to answer.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blacksynth
Welcome to Iwaku, brave adventurer. Dine on this delicious cookie made just for you, and make yourself at home.

Click this for all the supplies you'll need on this grand adventure.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blacksynth
Glad to have you here, welcome to Iwaku :)

Welcome to the site, Grimm. I appreciate the feel of your introduction and I hope that you find what you're looking for here with us.

I happened across (and replied to) your query about shaking off the dust from your hiatus and I hope that you find it helpful.
Seeing your writing style makes me think that you might appreciate a roleplay that I'm partaking in which is currently in its infancy and ripe for joining: The Machine Falters. It might be a bit intimidating while trying to get back into the swing of things but it just seemed like it might be up your alley.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.