1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Transgender
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Low Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic, Psychological Horror, Supernatural, Cyberpunk, Grimdark, Noir, Southern Gothic, monster of the week, silly/"crack" writing, Anti-hero Superheroes (lightly)
greetings earthling

My name is Faux or Fiendish, and I've been writing and RPing casually my whole short life. Since quarantine I've been lonelier and more creative, and I want to start RPing on forums again.

I'm also interested in chatting and making friends with people online outside of RP. So. If you're lonely and bored too, consider this an invitation to chat at me. :•]

I like video games and stories, and especially talking about or analysing them. I have a !!cat!! and I love her so much!! I like drawing and writing/reading short fanfic. My favorite thing is when people get excited about something they like and monologue about it. I used to read fiction constantly, and now I only read self-help books about how to stop needing self-help books. I'm mentally ill and care a lot about mental health and PSYCHOLOGY cos braaaiiiins. Brains r cool.

I feel like I'm trying to advertise myself 🤔 Buy 1 get cat pics free, guaranteed. Terms and conditions apply.

--end

Greetings, Faux! I hope you come in peace! Welcome to Iwaku!

If you want to get involved in the community and make new friends, aside from RPs, the Iwaku Discord is a really good place to do so! :D I highly recommend you jump in there and say hi! General Chat isn't a bad place to start, either!