Lonely Hearts Warehouse Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celest

Original poster
fLYwIdhl.png

You check your mailbox; inside there is a strange black envelope with your name written on it in silver and a sweet rosy sent emanating from it. You flip it over in your hand to open it, seeing that it was sealed with red wax, a ‘V’ pressed into the wax. Cracking the seal, you pull out the invite. Will you attend?

AkQbUdq.png

Walking up to the warehouse, you can already hear the music thudding through the walls. At the door are two muscle bound bouncers. After checking your invitation, they push open the steel doors. The first thing you see is the DJ booth, a banner stretched over it that says “Love Sucks” with a space of open floor for dancing, multicolored lights flashing to the floor from the stage lights surrounding the booth. On the edge of the dance floor are tables with heart confetti that had been cut in half scattered over black table cloths. Red LED light ropes are wrapped around the exposed iron rafters, broken heart decorations also hanging from them. Lining the sides of the room are various tables with food and drink. There is a grand selection of food from cookies that look like voodoo dolls and cupcakes with stabbed hearts to normal finger foods such as meatballs and burger sliders. The wine flutes on the beverage table contain a red liquid affectionately named “Cupid’s Blood”. Not into wine? Sodas and lemonade are available to you. Just as you were about to ask the man behind the table for a drink, a smooth voice over the speakers interrupts you.

“Welcome to the party! My name is Volupta, and I am your host for tonight. Eat, drink, dance, but don’t fall in love! We are going to screw over Cupid and his plans.”

After her little speech, the music started back up. Volupta walked off the stage, grabbed a wine flute, and began mingling...

AkQbUdq.png

Okay guys! This is an anti-Valentine’s day party! Sure, mingle and get your character interacting with everyone. Start making connections but don’t get too caught up with your conversation partner. Cupid is alive and well! He is an unseen force that will make his presence known throughout the night. Prepare for chaos, prepare to pursue the love of your character’s life while being pursued by someone you find less than appealing. Above all… HAVE FUN.

I am planning on being in our PlugDJ room the whole night during this. Feel free to jump in with me! Make a playlist and join in on the DJ’ing. No love songs! Add clubbing songs, whether that be the hits of today, Dubstep, or Disco. Keep the party hype alive with some sick beats.

There is a small character sheet. This is to keep in line how many people are planning on attending, who is who, and the general idea of character personalities.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
AkQbUdq.png

Name: Volupta

Personality: Light and airy. She isn't too serious and takes great delight in things she finds pleasing or fun. Her greatest enjoyment is seeing others appearing pleased.​

• Love
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
Status
Not open for further replies.