lonely doesn't last forevern (rp with Lewi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira smiled as he picked up something as he opened the door. "The food was great and also here" Kira gave Kieara a Ice crystal flower. "It's thanks..."

Kieara was mesmerized by its beauty. She smiled softly. She gently took it. "Kira it's absolutely beautiful....thank you." She said and she gently kissed his cheek as a thank you. "I've got to go to the millers ahain tomarrow. Can I get you anything from town?"

"No don't need anything tomorrow...you know how about I go with you actually" Kira asked surprised by himself that he actually asked

She smiled sweetly. "Sure. I would enjoy that. I'll be here around eight then?" She asked seeing if that time was alright.

"Alright then sounds like a good idea" Kira said smiling. "i don't mind going at eight" Kira said

"I'll see you at eight then. Good day Kira." She smiled and waved a bit as she stepped off the porch. "Bye."

"Alright see you at eight then" Kira said smiling. "First time I'll ever be leaving this house...I'll probably be silent the whole damn time"

Kieara smiled and she returned the next day with her empty basket to his house. She gently knocked.

Kira went over to his door and opened happy to see Kieara. "Hey kieara" Kira said smiling before actually exiting his house and closing the door behind him.

She smiled. "Good morning. Shall we go?" She asked him happily. It was nice to see him get out a little.

"Yes lets get going" Kira said sounding now a bit more quieter. "This is the first time I left my house in a long time" Kira said

She noticed he seemed nervous. She smiled. "It's alright. Just us. No need to worry." She let him walk with her to the millers where he came out to ask their orders.

Kira looked down at the ground. "Got to speak at some point Kira" He said to himself.

Kieara smiled and to reassure him held his hand. "I'd like a bag of flour and a bag of corn meal and two of sugar please.

"I really don't need any thing" Kira said.

The man disappeared and returned with her things and she paid. She placed them in her basket. "Are you coming to town too or shall I take you home?"

"I can stay with you as you go through tow if you like" Kira said smiling sheepishly.

Kira held her hand as he walked with her

"So why do you live all alone Kira?" She asked him softly. She blushed realizing how handsome he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.