lonely doesn't last forevern (rp with Lewi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira took the gloves and smiled "Thank you for the gloves Kieara this will come in handy" He said

She smiled. She pulled her scarf a little further around her neck and spoke. "I'd better go. I'll see you tomarrow." She promised and stepped off his porch with a smile.

"Again thank you" Kira said as he wore the gloves and headed inside before smiling again.

She left him for the evening. The next day she wondered what she could do to brighten his day.

Kira lit up a bit of fire magic and sighed before sitting down

The next day it was pouring the rain and she had to go and see the miller again. She wound up coming through early and didn't think he'd be awake so she left his present on the doorstep. A potted poinsettia. It had yet to bloom. Attatched was a note. "Here's a little something that might be able to brighten your dull winter days. -Kieara."

A while later Kira woke up before looking out his window before opening the door and seeing the flower. "A pointed Poinsettia...I wonder if she brought it" Kira said looking at the flower before bringing it inside. "It's a beautiful flower...there's a note also" He said to himself before putting the flower next to his window.

The note read just as she had written it telling him she hoped it would brighten his days. And it was budded but hadn't quite bloomed yet.

He smiled. "When I see her again I'll thank her" Kira said to himself

She returned the next day with breakfast again figuring all the previous goodies were gone. She brought fresh bread preserves and milk today. She knocked lightly and waited.

Kira go up and went to his door before opening it and smiling. "Hey Kieara" Kira said smiling. "Hey why don't you come in this time" Kira asked.

She smiled. She was happy he invited her in. She spoke. "Thank you Kira. That's nice of you." She stepped inside his door standing on the rug and wiping her feet so she didn't dirty his floors.

Sorry if it's not exactly bright right now I usually have it dark during the day" Kira said before summoning fire to light the place up better. "Also sorry that it seems so...empty" Kira said as only thing that looked like was there was a desk with notes all over it and a bed.

She smiled softly. "It's ok. I understand." She said. She stepped in placing the basket on his desk clear of any papers. "I brought fresh bread for you."

" Thank you...you know I got the flower you sent me" Kira said as he looked at her. "Even though it hasn't bloomed yet it's beautiful"

She smiled happily glad he was content with it. "I love poinsettias. Mainly because they give us something to look forward to in the winter. It won't bloom til late December."

"Till late December...I'll have to remember that" Kira said smiling. "I'm going to have to do something for you after what you have done for me Kieara" kira said

"Oh nonsense. I don't expect anything in return. I just enjoy the prospect of brightening someone's day." She said to him.

"Thanks but still though I feel I should do something for you" Kira said as he looked over at the desk before going over to it to see a note. "This might be good...hey come back tomorrow and I'll have something for you" Kira said

She smiled and nodded. "I definitely will. Enjoy your breakfast Kira." She smiled and took her leave. Just as he asked the next day she returned. She knocked softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.