Lonely, bored, love-starved, unmarried housewife extraordinaire!

• Thread starter ✿ Honey Bailey ✿
  • Start date

✿ Honey Bailey ✿

Original poster
Hey there. I'm Honey.
rightparrot.gif

I'm a bored, lonely, love-starved, unmarried housewife with an empty love-life and no kids(and happen to be owned by a cat). I'm a professional writer outside of here and have a few novels self-published but don't have the same notoriety of other New York Times Best Sellers, unfortunately, but I live comfortably.

I'm a seasoned adult and on here and looking for in-depth, multi-paragraph/novella, long-term, romance roleplay that is 18+ but not necessarily NSFW. I'd like to marry romance Grand Admiral Thrawn in particular(weird tastes, I know), and I'm kind of picky about it. Because I've been unsuccessful finding a roleplaying partner before(believe me, different chat sites, Discord... This is my first time in over fifteen years of actually getting on a forum for RP) and hopefully it works out better this round.

If not then... Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.

Love to write, draw manga art, have an aesthetic for 80's anime/manga art(Haruhiko Mikimoto among others), I read Tarot and Oracle cards(and have been for ten years now), I study Wicca, the occult, High Witchcraft, Hermetism/Kabbalah/Gnosticism, ect. I'm Lunarian Wiccan by trade and have been recently been recruited by the Morrighan to complete a few contracts with her. I like to read. Music is a must. So much more...

I hope I enjoy my stay here and I'm not too much of an annoying Mary-Sue for ya'lls to handle.

Peace.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku!! <33

Welcome to Iwaku! I understand the feeling of being owned by a cat!