Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in private with you before, some people here just get easily angry/offended.

That's the nature of the Internet, you're going to have some people ask about you being banned if you're open/honest about yourself.
You're honestly best off just not paying it mind, be yourself, have fun with people, enjoy yourself.
Now that's not saying one should start fights with them, don't do that. But don't let overly negative members harm your experience either.

+There's only two skype groups I know of.
Mine, and Brovo's.
Neither of these mind you are simply a uniformed hive mind or anything, they're just gatherings of people who like each others company.

And Windsong you would be more than a welcome addition in mine if you do ever decide to grab a Skype Account. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Tried that a few times. Feels like trying to dive into a full pool sometimes. Ya' know?
I know what you mean buddy. I often find myself envying those who are so close with people on here that they can just have full blown convos that have nothing to do with roleplays and sometimes I wish I could partake, but I never do because I think I would be being too nosy. And I've also tried to chat in the cbox, but everything's so fast paced, and I'd rather start out with like two or three people and not twenty. xD

Most old folks are open for random convos. I, for one, never engage in small talk. I just babble surreal shit and try desperately to be funny.

The only thing that doesn't go down well is if people come in and try to casually mention all the cool stuff they're doing while also logged into the Cbox. Like they really don't have time to be in a chatroom, cos they're so damn interesting.

Jinx: Do you guys like potatoes?
Asmo: Yeah, potatoes are kinda cool.
Dawn: I once masturbated with a potato.
Asmo: We call that celibacy in Ireland.
Jinx: We call it "going Korean"
Babycaykes69: Heh. That moment when you get back from the gym and everyone's like "Dayum gurl, your boobs are huge now! You need to switch up that last selfie on Facebook, cos your boobs have GROWN!" /me updates her modelling portfolio.
Asmo: ...
Jinx: ...
Dawn: ...
Asmo: .... So anyway. Potatoes.

People like that get trolled. Replace that second set of ellipses with excessive cyber-bullying.

Instead, if you show that you are sincerely interested in other people and interested in joking around (not filling the Cbox with drama, counselling requests, or egotistical internal monologues), you'll do spiffingly.

Jinx: Do you guys like potatoes?
Asmo: Yeah, potatoes are kinda cool.
Dawn: I once masturbated with a potato.
Asmo: We call that celibacy in Ireland.
Jinx: We call it "going Korean"
Babycaykes69: Did you guys hear about that potato that survived Auschwitz? I saw it in the Holocaust Museum.
Asmo: ... o_o
Jinx: ... Really? A Jewish potato?
Babycaykes69: Yah.
Dawn: You like museums?
Babycaykes69: Well, I like Holocaust Museums. You see, I think we should remind ourselves of the terrible evil that can arise from political apathy.
Asmo: True dat, Sister. You're aaaaalright. *fist bump*

There are some newbies who are very good at this. Rae and Auken to name a few.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
What the hell did I just read?

No, really. Not sure if it's real advice or more clever Asmo sarcasm. Having only had all of two trips into the cbox for any length of time.

o_o

A... a....an average Cbox conversation?

*puts toes in foothold of tree*

I guess you're sorta right.. Diana was talking about Harry Potter and wizard orgies or something that one time..

Reactions: Esmeray
I'll have you know that the orgies and wizards were two different conversations! D:<

But it is good advice. O___O Even if I AM one of those bimbos that also drops what mundane shit she is doing that has nothing to do with the cbox. 8D

And the conversation changes so fast, if you're not interested in potatoes, someone will be talking about orgies in no time. >:3

Like Christmas with my parents.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.