LOL I GUES THATS WHY THEY CALL THIS PLACE RANDUM XD

Gibs

Member of the Month
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
lol herp derp XD XD XD epic win u guys!!!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:this is mah fav board on iweku! its just IIIIINNNNNSANE XD *holds up spork* lol *explodes* oopss wat was that??? lol!! so how many of u are TOTALY INSANE like me all my friends tink im FREAKIN CRAZEE>_>!!!!!!!:cow::cow::cow: LOL!! *:tongue:pets da spoerk:tongue:* this is me pet its totall crazy jus like me!!!:duck::duck::duck:*RUBBAH DUCKAH!!!* i named him frank the KING OF RANDOM!!!!!:lunaspin::rawr::champagne: *frank waves hihi* WTF ur just a SPORK YOU CANT DO THAT XD XD XD!!!!!!! so only post in this topic if ur TOTALLY RANDUM LIEK ME OK??? i think im really goin to like it here!!!! *SPORK EXPLODES XDXDXDXD*:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

(ps who is dis???????? >>>>:TT::TT::TT:

looooooooool powrow ur teh cooooooooolest n soooooooo randum

THIS THREAD MAKES ME

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/06kXXJUddHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/06kXXJUddHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*heroic music plays in the background as F-22s and F-15s fly past. Paorou sheds a manly tear while saluting.*

This is GIBBIONs being classic noob. Watch as he copies Diana's IMing style next.

Still waiting.

Diana, I told you to stop making the LSD brownies for gibs.

So in the end, Gibs was really just a Skrull?

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck I come to this board.

I still haven't found a good answer.

Because. You're you.

But it takes a pretty bad ass guy to allow his side-kick to upstage him.