LOL I GUES THATS WHY THEY CALL THIS PLACE RANDUM XD

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.

Mr. Gibs

Member of the Month
Original poster
lol herp derp XD XD XD epic win u guys!!!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:this is mah fav board on iweku! its just IIIIINNNNNSANE XD *holds up spork* lol *explodes* oopss wat was that??? lol!! so how many of u are TOTALY INSANE like me all my friends tink im FREAKIN CRAZEE>_>!!!!!!!:cow::cow::cow: LOL!! *:tongue:pets da spoerk:tongue:* this is me pet its totall crazy jus like me!!!:duck::duck::duck:*RUBBAH DUCKAH!!!* i named him frank the KING OF RANDOM!!!!!:lunaspin::rawr::champagne: *frank waves hihi* WTF ur just a SPORK YOU CANT DO THAT XD XD XD!!!!!!! so only post in this topic if ur TOTALLY RANDUM LIEK ME OK??? i think im really goin to like it here!!!! *SPORK EXPLODES XDXDXDXD*:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

(ps who is dis???????? >>>>:TT::TT::TT:

C

Cosmic Orion

THIS THREAD MAKES ME

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/06kXXJUddHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/06kXXJUddHQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

P

Paorou-sama

*heroic music plays in the background as F-22s and F-15s fly past. Paorou sheds a manly tear while saluting.*

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
This is GIBBIONs being classic noob. Watch as he copies Diana's IMing style next.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Still waiting.

Diana, I told you to stop making the LSD brownies for gibs.

Blind Hemingway

Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
So in the end, Gibs was really just a Skrull?

D

Darkness

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck I come to this board.

I still haven't found a good answer.

Blind Hemingway

Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Genres
Because. You're you.

O

Ochalla

But it takes a pretty bad ass guy to allow his side-kick to upstage him.

Blind Hemingway

Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Genres