Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pirogeth

Original poster
The Iwaku Show is looking for some creative input for its logo. Let your ideas flow and come up with spectacular examples. The winner of this little contest here will have their logo displayed on the Iwaku Show every time along with their name. (unless of course you would like to remain anonymous then just pm me for further details.)

So get them minds working to create a nice and grand logo for us to sport on the Iwaku and hopefully it will attract more people to the site ;).

Requirements:

-Lettering: At the very least I and S should be used in the logo. This way people can link the picture with the words Iwaku Show.

-Color Scheme: Although Iwaku has always sported a nice black and white logo for awhile it would be nice to seem some color. (Remember the logo does not and probably shouldn't be "FAAAABULOOOOOUS")

-Size: Remember this will have to fit in something 640x480. So please try to keep your picture to correct size.

Thank you all participants.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Any deadline for this?

The deadlin ought to be pretty soon. So i guess I'll set it to two weeks from today. So by September 4th I'd like something to use.

Just 8 more days including today. Soon we will see what everyone has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.