Logical yes?

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
Add your own logical ramblings.

The Facts:

1. God made woman out of one of Adam's ribs.

2. Women are glorified ribs.

3. Ribs are delicious.

4. Delicious things are meant to be eaten.

5. Women should be eaten.

6. Don't look at me like that; that's sound logic.

Of course it's sound logic we already eat out women.

tumblr_ktuyglB7ND1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

I don't care how logical it is, I won't eat women unless they want to be eaten. (I thought I'd post now, because I've seen that these threads get off topic really fast)

Cannibalism is wrong in most cultures, yo.

Lets say:

Ribs=X

Women=Ribs

Women's Ribs= X + X= x^2

Well...If you go according to the Book of Genesis the First Chapter of Creation man and woman were created at the same time. However, the second story in which more people are familiar with then I guess you can go with the chain of logic, though there's always Lilith who was Adam's first waifu....

...Sorry. Not a reader of The Good Book, so I don't have a clue where you're going with that, Rory.

Le sigh. We are not the root of evil, men's DESIRES are!

I have never heard of you, but I actually agree, even though I am a man. *checks* Yup. Man. And unfortunately my hormones are often in more control than my brain is.

Hey now Chaos I do :P

And don't worry everyone is just confused around Rory XD

Mmmm yes I suppose you are correct Kimama however women also follow through with men's desires so you are just as much as fault. But ya know whatever. ^_^

Rory probably reads it every night before going to bed.

(And before fapping.)

Never heard of Lilith in the christian bible. But the tanakh doesn't equal the old testament so much...

Okay, now I don't know what YOU'RE talking about. I hate being a spiritual empty shell.

I'm a very old lurker. :D humph! I am aware of women following men duh! We've got to slowly conquer the world somehow!

Well Quiet One maybe you will find this more to your suiting.

girlsaretherootofallevil.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Rory probably reads it every night before going to bed.

(And before fapping.)

Never heard of Lilith in the christian bible. But the tanakh doesn't equal the old testament so much...

No, no it doesn't. And Lilith is never addressed directly in the Tanakh. She's present in the oral tradition that goes along side of the Bible in Hebrew lore. And of course, going all srs in this thread, women characters in Genesis are equals with the male patriarchs, so dere.

IT WAS THE EARLY CHRISTIANS THAT WERE ALL ZOMG SEX ISH BAD.

*Goes back to arguing with Kimmie*

Okay, Tuxedo boy, I see a few things wrong with your precious equation:

1st: Girls = Time x Money and Time = Money are equations that are only relevant because of how society works. You don't HAVE to spend any money on a girl to make them happy, just time and attention. In this case, time is certainly not money!

2nd: Money doesn't have to be the root of all evil. What about the money donated to disaster victims or cancer research! HA!

3rd: The whole square root of evil thing is taking things a bit literal, don't you think?

Therefore, we must conclude that women are not evil, time isn't money, money isn't bad, and Tuxedo is ridiculous. Logical? I damn well think so!