Logical yes?

Haha oh Quiet One I never said I created the equation did I? I just found it amusing and is technically logical, that doesn't mean that something which seems logical can't be wrong.

However, going off of societies standards the equation does work quite well.
And though you may be correct that you don't need money to make a girl happy, having access to money aka a job provides security for her that one can support her, and her parents would like that fact as well.

Anywho not to bicker or anything, after much deliberation I believe the stick man reached the only plausible conclusion

calculus.jpg

Okay, some concession and some disagreement. That's fair. As for making the girl happy, I was referring to the then and now moment. For a sustainable and happy life together, yes you need some form of income, but for just having someone who's arms she can rest in, that doesn't cost a dime.

And I'm glad you pointed out that logic doesn't equal ethics. That's kind of what I was going for when I started arguing with you. But I admit that I'm not that good at turning logic against someone.

Well I'm glad we have reached an understanding! :D As much as I love the now and then moment I'm always thinking ahead as it's hard to make a living in that moment ;]]

As for the best logic I have come across today

Here is the word OPTIMUS.

OPTIMUS is a seven letter word.

Seven is a Prime Number.

OPTIMUS = Prime.

Your Mind = Blown

...Sorry about ending our understanding so quick, but this isn't logic! This is just linking words together in a way that LOOKS logical.

Wait...if this isn't logic...then logically that means... *gasp* You're a fraud!

It's totally logic who would have thought of the connection between the words Optimus and Prime would be so awesome? My mind was blown.

Okay...unique interpretation of random facts. I'll give you that. Logic?...Still a little ify.