Log Horizon OOC

[BCOLOR=transparent]([BCOLOR=#00ff00]Dragon Warrior)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#00ff00] - Gives dragon characteristics. Can be obtained through a [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=#00ff00]subclass-changing quest.[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR] at my characters current level completing this quest before the catastrophe would work if my character was one of the players with multiple accounts like shiroe say a player who went offline for a while or moved to a different place having to start over

if thats ok there are several classes that would really make for some interesting characters

Last edited by a moderator:
there are several magic support classes in there you might want to look at they look like they come from different servers from eldertale

2 things: If they're from different servers then they won't be available to these characters anyway. Second: Just because one character has it, it doesn't mean the others will. I'm a big fan of MMO games, but I've never found a game where making a new character allows you to access unique quest rewards from another character, beyond the occasional item, but that item will be a lot higher level than the new character anyway, and they won't be able to wield it so there's no point transferring it. And in the end, I want characters to be interesting due to their personality and play style, not just due to a subclass they may have obtained somewhere. If the sole interesting part of the character is it's subclass then I'm afraid it's a pretty boring character.

I think what Chrono meant is that his player might have gotten the subclass quest before, so when making a new character, he'd know how to quickly get the same subclass and whatnot...but then again, he doesn't even need to do that, because he could just Google a guide. XD

That being said, I'm still a bit iffy on some of the more...transformative subclasses. Guessing that, as a GM, you could probably just nerf/buff subclasses to your discretion though. Like, if all Dragon Warrior did was give you fire resistance and added physical stats, that's probably fine. Doubt they'd do something stupidly game-breaking that was also easily accessible.

Wasn't it a level 90 guild raid though? Not exactly easily accessible considering how even the leader of the DDD hasn't got it.

Oh, no.

Dragon Warrior is a subclass that is apparently in the documents that chrono just linked. Don't know how true it is, because it was never mentioned in the light novels or the anime, but eh.

Dragon Slayer is a special title you get that requires you to do 70 Legion Raids and kill ze Dragon Boss in them. That's the one that you're referring to, Yokai.

But yeah, I'm totally down for just using the subclasses available in the wikia.

I don't mind Dragon Warrior so much then, as long as it's a title distributed by a low level event quest or something, and as long as the only bonuses it gives is something like 10% fire resistance or 10% extra damage against (something that dragons regularly eat - goblins perhaps)

Damn, dat 40% CDR. Suddenly, Enchanters become even more useless. XD

Might reduce that a bit, but considering it's an RP it's not like we're actually going to measure the CD in posts or something. Most skills don't even have a known cooldown :D

40% CDR is amazing though, and CDR as an equipment effect would probably make Enchanters even more pointless.

Of course, that might be what the developers of Elder Tale were going for...

Well, I'm playing an MMO at the moment in which my character has a 48% cooldown reduction on all skills. There's also no MP system, so I can use one of my more powerful skills more often than my basic attack :D

That sounds frickin' insane. But I guess it's a mage, so it's alright.

Really though, that makes Cororo's build insanely viable then. If he can cut his CDs for his burst combo in half, he'll literally be doing so much damage, it'd be ridiculous. XD

Monks already have really low cooldown, too :D It's a good thing they're close combat or they'd destroy things before they even get into attack range, as my ranged character on this MMO does :D

@chrono sorry to be rude but could you try to use punctuation? At the moment it's very hard to read.

-_- I meant as in full stops/periods. All you've done is pressed enter. It still flows just as awkwardly.

BE READY TO FACE THE WRATH OF MOMOKA'S BOOBS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Being such a top heavy person, it's little wonder why she falls over so much.

Exactly! Just wait until this next battle! I'm going to embarrass someone hardcore! *Pushes up glasses* Heh-heh!

I look forward to it! probably.

I might make it so that Kuroaki is a guy in real life as an extra plot point... That could be funny.
And on that note, most MMOs have about 75% of the characters being female so imagine how many accidental sex-changes must have taken place when the Apocalypse happened :D