Log Horizon IC

Tsk. So getting drunk wasn't possible after all. Ah well, there goes a chunk of his money. Smirking at Kuroaki's wild and baseless theories, Cororo added, standing up, "World domination? Don't you remember that those Guardians are also NPCs? And how we're always running around doing what the NPCs tell us to do? We're literally their slaves now!"

"And geez, this monster-slaying idea is getting sketchier by the moment," the monk remarked, chuckling at their assassin's forced clumsiness. "I mean, I really wouldn't want to get stabbed in the back when she trips during an Assassinate."

Nevertheless, despite his complaints, Cororo did well to set up his skillbar and his inventory, ready to pop up a skill or an HP pot whenever necessary. Walking out of the tavern, he was the first to get out of that gloomy-as-hell place, and back out to a sunny, post-apocalyptic world full of depressed adventurers.

Seriously, why were they all so serious?

"You say that, but all my active quests have disappeared and I haven't seen an NPC with a quest distribution marker yet. Not even a daily quest." She followed the monk out of the tavern, before opening her inventory and equipping her weapon - a Grimoire enchanted in such a fashion that, when combined with her equipment, reduced her spell's cooldown times by almost 40%. "Last time we were here, there was a level 30 event monster that apparently lived around here. It was supposed to expire 2 days from now. I'm not sure if it'll still be there though."

Violeta took them walking out of the tavern as a sign for her to leave too. She left her unfinished pie to tell the owners that the food was horrible and they could improve. Although, they might just take it as she was full. Violeta opened up her map as Kuroaki was opening her inventory. "You are right. I don't see any quest markers on my map." Violeta responded. "We could check for the event. A little walking doesn't hurt, right?" Violeta spoke as she opened her inventory as well. 25 health potions, 9 mana potions, random flower, dress for parties... She continued to search through her inventory until she finally reached her staff to equip it. "Looks like Kuroaki and I are ready to go!"

Black heart was moving about outside in the streets of Akihabara while calmly looking at the game menu, looking through his status

having completed his class change quest just before the Novasphere Pioneers update!

the quest details
"By finding the golden dragon statue and returning it to its temple shrine one will unlock the power of dragon !"

Quest reward: Dragon Warrior subclass

he was thinking that while gaining dragon traits of the dragon warrior class unlike the more famous and rarely seen dragon slayer the dragon warrior was of a lower tier and more easily obtained right now he was low leveled but as he raised his level the stronger the dragon traits would become !

Last edited by a moderator:
Momoka stumbled onto a table when she heard the monk's mean remark. "Hey! That's not nice! I won't trip when I get around to actually killing people..." I think... She pouted a bit and walked slowly to help herself maintain balance while getting used to the new body. This is all very very strange. My body size changed and... Momoka felt her chest. My bust size is a bit bigger too. She smiled evilly and followed the party of people as she checked her inventory for all of her precious items. Some assorted potions, an XP booster, a VIP pass for 24 hours, and other random trinkets. She smiled as she equipped her pride and joy, Crimson Killer. Her prized sword that had saved her from more than a few tricky situations. She walked down the path, while stumbling occasionally. She laughed at herself a bit and then said to the group, "Umm... About how long do you think it's going to be until we get to that monster? I don't know if I could make it if it's far away..." She sheepishly laughed and tried to make a smile appear across her face.

"In the old world it was going to spawn about 15 minutes outside of the North Gate. Not sure if that'll have changed in this world, though I expect it probably will have considering that no one would have wanted to play a game that moved too slowly so they probably messed around with the character movement speed parameter. Anyway, shall we be off?" Without waiting for a response, the foxgirl began her brisk march towards the north gate, loading 3 stacks of a certain spell into her gauntlet as she walked.

"Are events even a thing, now that there are no GMs to monitor it?" Cororo mused, flicking through his own inventory to retrieve his gauntlets. There was a rather alien sensation at his fingertips when the red-scaled gauntlets materialized, as if, instead of 'wearing' the gauntlets, his arms and fingers had literally 'become' them. The monk flexed them experimentally, narrowing his eyes at this, before ultimately deciding that it wasn't something to be worried about.

Listening in onto the conversation about time dilation and all that, Cororo scratched his head, before saying, "You know…I'm pretty sure we've already confirmed that we're all going off a few seconds ago…it'd be nice if you could use your ears for listening, eh, Kuroaki?"

With that snide remark, Cororo ran after her, first keeping the same pace as the sorcerer, and then surpassing her in speed. It was nice to be a Monk, and it was even nicer to get away from the city. There was something about the air there that reminded him too much of Tokyo.

"Hey! Wait up!" Violeta said as she ran after the people who just left. They were pretty quick and she should've been able to catch up to them easily with her attire. She managed to catch up after a minute or two. Once the exited Akihabara, Violeta set her staff down "I'm a celric who just drunk. I can't take all this running." She complained as she started to bend over. "Maybe I should've prepared earlier. Can we just plan a strategy until I can recover myself?" She begged the rest of the group

Momoka continued walking with the group while she listened to what the cleric had to say. "I'm sure we could, but I'm worried that some people might have the same ideas as us. They might try and reach the boss before we can get there. That's probably why we need to hurry. If I can't sense anyone within a certain vicinity of the boss, then we can strategize while we're there. The boss won't notice us while I'm watching it. Since I do have the Pathfinder subclass, after all." She winked and smiled at the cleric. "If the target is really far away, I'm going to need some rest too. Firstly, to adjust to this new body." She touched her chest, which in an anime would make the sound effect of 'BOING'. "And secondly, because I don't have much stamina, so I don't know if I could keep up with this for much longer."

"Considering we don't know how much has changed and we don't actually know what kind of monster this event boss is, I suggest we just stick to the default strategy - Tank aggros, Assassin and Sorcerer do DPS and Cleric heals. Anyway, it's supposed to spawn just up ahead, in the clearing outside the tutorial dungeon."