Locked up

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 looked around scared now" What no thats not possible, one of us had to have brought us here. One of you thats right one of you kidnapped me why i never did anything to any of you" & crys out in fear now looking around

Four shot Seven an exasperated look, "Even if one of us did kidnap you, what would accusing us accomplish hmm? You think that if you correctly guess which one of us is the kidnapper you win the game and get to leave?" The irritated woman sighed, running a hand through her matted hair. "Just- Just calm yourself down okay?"

She turned back to One, "Slaves? I guess it could be possible...why would they put us all together like this though?" Four pondered. "Maybe one of them has something," She gestured to the lifeless figures slumped around the room, "Or there might be something hidden in the room itself. Anyways, I'm going to keep looking for a door." She turned her back on the group and began feeling along the wall again. "Just shout if you find something!"

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the apparently lifeless figures stirred, and slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position against the wall. He had been quietly listening to the others, too frightened to speak. Beside that, his head was throbbing with every heart beat, and every muscle and bone in his body ached like he'd fallen down a flight of stairs. Upon hearing Four speak about "them" he had to make his awareness known. He wasn't going to wait for someone else to start moving or searching his body. He looked at his hand. "Fourteen," he said out loud, "I guess that's what you'll call me." He was young, in his early 20's, dressed in black board shorts and a white tank top, wearing no shoes. His wavy, sun-bleached hair reached his shoulders. His hazel eyes revealed an expression of terror and confusion. "I don't remember who I am. How can this be?"

Reactions: PixelatedLights
A girl with a mop of curls on her head watched the people with her small, beady eyes. The 13 on her hand hurt like a bitch and all she wanted was a drink. She began to look around the room for anything- she would've been happy to drink piss at this point- and her eyes landed on a crack along one of the walls.

• Useful
A man of built stature stirred refusing to move at first, but was driven to push himself up as he heard voices around him. He was very weak and nearly fell back onto his face. He cleared his throat, then coughed in pain. He sat up, and sat back. He was dressed in nothing, but worn blue jeans. His hand seared in pain. In panic, he quickly moved his long dreads that hung over his face out of the way to see a black "5" burned, and seemed to be tattooed as well, onto his hand. As he returned to the voices that now seemed to notice him, he looked down letting his dreads fall over his face again. "W-why am I h-here?" he asked.

Four paused in her search as a few of the dark lumps stirred and started waking up. "Doesn't matter why we're here," she muttered, "Just have to figure a way out,"

As her fingers ran over the stone wall, she cried out as she felt a door frame. She pressed her hands against the cool metal, feeling around until she hit a huge handle. The light didn't quite reach all the way to the door, but if she squinted she could see the small keyhole, but there was something else. Right above the keyhole, there were scratches in the metal, scratches that seemed out of place on the otherwise smooth surface. Were they words?

one watched as more and more people started to come around. "lets keep our cool every one the last thing we want in this situation is mass histeria. One scratched at his head and started to look around he saw four messing with the door so he decided to look at the rest of the holding area. He ran his hand along the wall not really expecting to find anything when his fingers rolled over something that was somewhat sticky. he pulled his fingers off the wall and saw that his fingers were red. "what is this? is this." One smelt the red liquid "oh man it's blood."

One followed the trail of blood to one of the lifeless bodies, he looked at the body and nudged the unmoving body. "hey um sir, sir are you ok?" One shook him harder and the body rolled over he looked at his lifeless body covered in blood. One's eyes opened wide as he saw where the blood was coming from. He saw that the bodies arm was missing. he looked at his arm it was his right the same hand that everyone had a burnt number in. he spoke up his voice trembling. "i...i think i um found something."

7 was keeping a good distance away from all of them. He was freaking out now looking at all of them. He was trying to do his best to keep a good distance away from them all now." St-stay back away from me, i know one of you is respoinsible for this i know it i can feel it, stay back away from me why am i here" He yells now looking for some kind of comfort that he was asleep" Ya i am asleep thats it i must have drank to much and that is why i am here ya i must be so hammerd thats what is going on" he tells himself

"Will someone please calm that man down! We have to focus on getting out, the longer we are in here, the more tired, hungry and thirsty we get!" Erupted Four, whirling and pointing at Seven, who had starting scrambling backwards. Her eyes then wandered over to where One was. "H-hey is... is that blood?" Four forced herself to start walking over. "W-wha," She cleared her throat, "What did you find?"

Fourteen had been watching this scene unfold in terror. Who were all these people? The one called Seven was panicking, One was looking in horror at something he had discovered, and this Four girl, who had suggested we stay detached and refer to each other by number, seemed suspiciously calm for someone in this situation. Fourteen wasn't jumping to conclusions, but he had a feeling not everyone in here was who they seemed to be.

He struggled to his feet, his left leg flaring with extreme pain. "AH!" he cried out as he collapsed onto his hands and knees, "Fuck! I think my leg is broken!" Whoever had brought them here certainly hadn't done so gently. From this new angle he could catch a glimpse of what One was looking at. Jesus fucking Christ, is that guy missing an arm? That's what he was thinking, but the words wouldn't form in his mouth because he was now dry heaving, too famished and dehydrated for anything to come out. His heart was pounding faster now, and his brain felt like it was going to explode with pain. Why are we here? God, someone, just kill me now!

Six went over to Seven and, with her right hand, slapped him hard across the face. She was getting tired of his useless panicking and she was more than happy to shut him up. Once she knew he was knocked for a loop a bit, she looked over at the man who introduced himself as Fourteen cry out in pain. Walking over, she helped him back into a sitting position and began to examine his leg.

"It's hard to tell but maybe the leg is broken or it may be fractured." She states, trying to get a good look in the dim lighting. "Either way, we will need to find the necessary stuff to make a splint."

• Love
The 6'1" 19 year old lanky black figure sprawled out on the floor, shivered as if it was cold. The limp body then jolted up from the floor rising at the most awkwardest speed it possibly could, slamming into the wall behind him. His long short buzz cut hair, and almost milk chocolate brown skin reflected in the swaying light of the one bulb in the room. His breathing rash and his eyes darting between every single fucking thing in the room, then it all hit him, he became overwhelmingly dizzy after the quick movements of adrenaline and fear. His head throbbed and his hand seared like it never had before, it was almost like the tattoos that riddled his arms, but it seemed to be a worse pain than that. His hazel like orbs scanned the room once more squinting at everybody. It seemed like everyone was slowly awakening themselves and themselves where just as afraid, but looking down at his hand his eyes widened at the mark that was left there. Gritting his teeth he continued to stare blankly at the marking on his hand, he slowly spoke out loud "28....What in the fuck....its like ive been branded". Closing his hands into fists, He stretched his arms out and stood up straight, His build that of no ripped but well toned. Which wasn't very visible due to his large baggy, dirty now, white t-shirt and black pants that were well fitted. yet still he had no shoes on, which made him a little angry since he didn't like the cold floor right now. He just stood there in the corner, waiting to see what the people were all about. Some of the woman in here drew his attention but he shook that distraction because he really needed to find out how to get out of here.

She forced her gaze away from the man with the missing arm and turned to Six who was Fourteen with his leg, "I-I don't think t-that they left us with anything, let alone materials to make a splint," Four was stuttering now and she hated it. After she had seen all the blood and Fourteen's broken leg, the full reality of the bad situation they were in had finally hit. For a moment, her mind blanked and she internally panicked, before she pulled herself together and her resolve to escape hardened.

Unable to force herself closer so she could look at what One found, she turned her attention back to the door. " I found the door, but there's a lock and something carved into the metal above it. I couldn't make it out, so maybe one of you can?" She pointed behind her where the light from the single bulb didn't seem to reach. Four had a feeling that whatever was carved there was very important.

Turning to scan through the dark room, she saw a few more people starting to wake up, then she noticed a mousy girl staring intently at a spot on the wall. Curious, Four walked up behind her, squinting. A huge crack ran diagonally along the wall, and when she moved even closer, Four noticed something stuck deep inside the crevice.

Seven snapped out of it as he began to look around. He sucked in a deep breath looking trying to find something. He began to dig around in his pockets serching for something as he came up empty looking at the one with the broken leg." Set his leg" He says not sure what he is saying as he rushed over 14 sitting him down as he grabbed his leg feeling it" Its broken that is for sure but not to bad" he says feeling the bone" Grab his hand" he says as seven snaps his leg back in place pulling off his belt as he wraps it around his leg binding the bones" We need a splint but this will center the bones long enough for us to think of something ok" He tells him the panic still in his eyes looking around for a moment trying to figuer out something as he is looking around the room trying to find something and then an idea hit him as he walked over listening, There had to be pipes running through here somethingexposed if they could find that they could make a splint

A 15 year old girl with black hair whimpers as she wakes up. She looks at here hand and sees a number 13 on her hand. She sits up and looks around." Where in the world am I?" She mutters to herself. Her eyes are black and she picks up her sweater and looks at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.