Locked Up: The Beast Within

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Minzy," she said and felt something was wrong. Out in the distance there was a huge circle of cops surrounding the building. The cops had weapons and were getting ready to fire. "Stop!" Minzy said running after them, "stop!"

It was too late though, the cops opened fire on them and hundreds died. Tears ran down Minzy's face as she witnessed the horror.

"We just wanted to be free..." Minzy whispered.

Cops took the remaining ones and shocked them half to death, enough to make them pass out. They took Bjorn and Minzy as well. Hours later they all woke up in a larger prision area. An intercom revied the rules speaking to everyone and they were all the same as the old home, only this time Daisy wasn't in charge. Bjorn was in the next cell and they released us for an hour of free privileges. This facility was too well made. Minzy saw Bjorn and made sure he was okay.

Lily huddle in a corner quietly, she never understood why she wanted to escape so badly, maybe it was because she just wanted to experience the taste of freedom? Lilly or Lillian's inner beast is a wolf, she wasn't so big, smaller than normal wolves were, but she takes it as an advantage. Lilly stared at the other people in her "group", they seemed to act so differently then she did. Lilly didn't quite understand why, she knew that people here seems to help each other and look out for each other, but nobody has ever done that to her. Lillian looked up, "this place...." She thought bitterly, "Do they not see us as humans?" Lilly felt stupid for asking that question, "Of course they do." She told herself, but Lilly just kept on wondering, why were they treated differently? Why did they end up with these 'beasts'.

Minzy saw Lee (that who girls went gaga for) and sighed "I gave them the evidence that Daisy's been torturing us and they just put us in a better place and arrested Daisy for torture..."
Minzy looked around and put her head down, grumbling in frustration, "this isnt fair..." she said.
Lee sat next to her and held her close.

Bjorn awakes "aw man we were so close. and to think to this was my lucky week i had only just got let out of sector z Solitary confinement ." he said to Minzy

"Time is on our side, we will never give up, we have to fight for what we believe in, even if we die trying," Minzy spoke.

"well im lost as to where we are now as in what Confinement prison were in and as to the new smell to it seems worring" Bjorn replies

Minzy said "lets take a couple of days to find out where everything is then we can try again..."

"Probably the best idea, but when i said new i think this is that new Confinement Centre that was built about a year ago" Bjorn replies

Minzy nodded, "well why your in here we might as well get to know each other...how did you get captured in the first place?"

"oddly enough i got caught as i used my bear form to stop a heist of a bank got. but i got detained for doing something good it proves how i never should go in to the city's in the first place should stay in the woods really where my cabin is. how did you end getting detained? " Bjorn replies

"Umm..well, my parents gave me away and I ended up here..." Minzy said

"poor you, i left my parents as soon as they found out i secretly kept in touch with them and had secret meatings with them so as to stay in contact. you parents couldnt keep the secret im guessing" Bjorn replies

"No..my parents never liked my powers..." Minzy said

"nice..my form is black bear. do you know what its like down the treatment rooms? ive spent 4 years in solitary confinement and never got the 'therapy' " Bjorn Inquires as he start walking down the coridoor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.