Locked Up: The Beast Within

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
((me too. just go along with it. its much more funnier XD))

Aurea and Sorren raised down the corridor with in-human speed,they avoided camera's and half-of the guards.

but then,one guard saw them.Aurea tensed,the guard dint even ask,he just attacked.

before Aurea could even attack,Sorren was already behind the Guard's back,and snapped his neck.

"Let's go." Sorren said,not even looking at Aurea.

Aurea nodded,althrough shocked.

Just Who Is Sorren?

Knox had just finished his "reconditioning" and was coming back when he saw Sorren and and some girl round the corner.
They were moving so fast he knew something was up.
Before the guards could respond he changed. His dark brown skin grew even darker and his arms legs and body expanded with the increase in muscle mass. His arms grew longer and legs grew shorter. Lastly his braids began to pullback into his skull as furry black hair erupted all over his body beneath his white uniform.

His gorilla body was a lot stronger than his human one. With one jerking action he sent one guard crashing hard against a wall and the other smashing into the cieling hitting the ground like a sac of potatoes. Both were out like a light. His body immediately reverted back to his normal form since the torture had left him weak. "What the hell have you done now Sorren?" Knox asked looking halfway at the girl as well.

Knox stood at a towering 6'7 of lean muscle. Brown braids hung from his head and a little stud in his nose. He had been well respected back home working to help keep guys out of gangs and off drugs. Until a neighborhood kid overdosed on some new street drug. He found the dealer that gave it to the kid used him to find the kingpin running whole gang. He was way outnumbered and they had knives and guns. But they were no match for Knox. Not after he went ape on them. Next thing you know. He's here at the center being tortured everyday.

He looks like this.

Attachments

• Neo_X_40_Cover_by_genekelly-1.jpg
    Neo_X_40_Cover_by_genekelly-1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
Minzy tried prying open the bars, "dammit" she said then heard a huge bang, she tried her best looking around through the tiny window but saw nothing. "What the hell?"

Lee had convinced the prisoners to escape within an hour, he smiled and told everyone to riot as a distraction to help Aurea and Sorren get to Minzy faster and without Daisy seeing them. Everyone pitched in, turning into animals and smashing the place up. Lee transformed into a black panther and did the same as well.
Daisy and the gauds came in, trying to keep the commotion down.

**Welcome to The RP @Midnight The Magician ***

-----
"Oh?Why,It's Knox!"Sorren said,waving at him. beside him,Aurea tensed.confused,Sector C was supposed to be heavily guarded,how did Knox--or whoever the hell he was,got here?

"What the hell did you do again?!"Knox said,sneering at Sorren.

Sorren shrugged "Off to rescue somebody...and maybe wreck havoc." Sorren said,grinning evilly.

Knox glared at him,before sighing. "So it was your fault then?"

"What?"

"Lee is causing a revolution as we speak."

The crowd roared with cheer even louder as they caused a havoc, fighting off gaurds and trapping them in the cells that once held them.

"Don't hurt them!" Lee commanded, "just trap them."
One asked why and and Lee said "that would make us the bad guys..."

Daisy watched the whole thing, glaring at every animal.

Turn Left,Turn Right,Another Corridor,Stop.

Aurea and Sorren halted,finally finding the box where Minzy is at.

"How do we open this?" Sorren mused,wondering if it could be destroyed with their inner forms.

Aurea wasted no other second,she shifted onto her inner form.within heartbeats,she became a black tigress looking at the door with pure hatred. Aurea pounced at the door,attacking it with every willpower she got. each attack was a dent on the door.

After many attacks,frustrated growls,and a amused looking Sorren later,The door finally opened.

Aurea approached Minzy,still in inner form and stared at Minzy's golden orbs.

Sorren followed after her,chuckling. "I hate to ruin your reunion but we need to go."

Aurea shifted back to her human form and was about to reply when a deafening,blood curling scream shook the whole center.

Aurea,Sorren,and Minzy froze,light footsteps filled echoed throat the corridor.

Aurea and Minzy tensed,as the footsteps got closer.

Soon,a man with long hair and bright emerald eyes with a tint of gold appeared at the doorway,a twisted smile on his face that held amusement.

the man clicked his tongue,before saying in a highly amused tone. "Well,Well,Who do we got here?"

Patient No.00000 has fully awaken.

---------------
--That's him btw :D

Minzy wasn't afraid....in fact they both used to be best friends.

Minzy turned to Aurea "go down and tell everyone to get out of here!"
Aurea was about to protest but Minzy gave her a calm look,
"Thank you for freeing me," she said and told her to leave now.
Aurea left and Minzy took a good look at patient zero, she knew how deadly he was but she was glad that he was alright...he was alive...
"Hello," she said.

Sorren was dragging Aurea off to the main room without even looking aback at Minzy and No. Zero.

When they arrived at the main room,Chaos erupted from everywhere. The other patients,with Lee's command,were on their inner forms,attacking the Center with full force. Aurea could see Knox punching some soldiers from the doorway.

Beside her,Sorren Grinned. "Want To Play with the soldiers?"

Aurea wasted no other time shifting to her inner form.

-----------
Zero stared at Minzy a little bit longer before nodding.

"I have been better." Zero replied,taking a step towards Minzy.

Minzy stared at him as if her eyes piercing into his very inner being. "What has she done to you?"

Lee changed back into his human form and thought for a moment, then he ran into the bathroom and crawled into the tunnel heading towards sector C

Zero stared at Minzy. "She had done nothing." He replied. but his eyes gave him away.

"Don't lie to me...I've known you for years! I know better! What did she do to you!" Minzy asked.

Zero stopped. averting his eyes to the floor.

"Psychological torture" Zero answered,as the room fell silent.

"Zero...we are planning an escape..." she said, "come join us..."
Minzy held out her hand in friendship.

Lee made it up to Sector C and saw a girl and another guy. Minzy looked back over at Lee who just stared at her for a while, then quickly glanced at Zero. "You must be the girl that I helped rescue..." he said walking towards her still staring at Minzy. "My name's Lee...and you are?"
"Minzy," the girl said looking up at him.
"Nice name...." Lee said slowly smiling.
Minzy thanked him for helping her get away and Lee's smile grew bigger. He put his hands in his pockets "ehh, you know...no big deal."
He glanced at Zero and his smile faded "I better get going...I need proof of Daisy's torture...once the President sees this he will have to listen to us!"
As Lee alked away, Zero noticed him looking back at Minzy twice before completely dissapearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy's eyes widend as she saw Zero walking without care admist the rioting crowd with somebody she recognised.

Cursing,Daisy grabbed a microphone and yelled:"PATIENT 00000 HAD ESCAPED FROM HIS CELL,SEIZE HIM IMMEDIATELY! ATTACK IF YOU MUST!"

Massaging her temple,Daisy sighed. Things were going shit in a matter of heartbeat.

Minzy got out of patients zeros way so he could attack

Bjorn awakes suddenly "some ones escaped!" he said to him self and changes to his Black Bear form his Snout pokes out the bars of one on of the windows to his room and he smells the air and lets out a growl of excitement as he bashes at the door with his weight. the door gives way to his weight and flattens a worker who was just about to fetch him for his so called treatment "hello Patient 15005 its time for you tests..Agaa help the patients got loose!!" the worker called out as the door flattens him and crushes him to death with the weight of 100kg of bear. Bjorn lets out a loud grow that echoes down the corridor of sector E. A voice called out on the speakers through out the coriddors "warning cell breach in sector E subject is highly dangerous"
large.jpg

The doors were said to be indestructible on the high security wards but Bjorn had found if you hit them just at the right point around one hinge the whole thing was weakens and small stress cracks would form around the hinges. do it enough and you could break out but not this wouldn't ever work for sector z the infamous solitary confinement wing Bjorn had spend some of time down there before and he never wanted to go back.

Bjorn heard bullets fly past him and he ran in bear form in to human form and escaped down a air vent that was broken. he scoots down it as fast as he can as he knows the fans will be activated and sedative directed down the vent he was and in that case he had as long as he could hold his breath for to take to get out. Bjorn hears the fan and the hiss of the side vents slowly closing as the gas thunders towards him he ducks in to a side vent just be for it shuts be hind him. Bjorn hears some people running or a animal running and for gets there a vent cover below him and falls through "aag" Bjorn yells as he turns to his bear form to have a softer landing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minzy jumps and gives one look at the bear "excuse me?" she asked and tapped on your soft fur "but could you break the main doors open? We all need to escape, including you!"

"sure" Bjorn replies and stands up on his hind paws and smashes the doors wide open taking out a couple of gards who were left as a red splat behind the door allthough they were not crushed to an pulp. Bjorn returns to his human form and said "shall we?"

Minzy nodded saying thanks and everyone bolted out of the room, at the last second Lee did as well

"my names bjorn" Bjorn said as he caught up with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.