Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
There's no set time that I'll be online, but I do check in pretty often.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Horror, Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic-Medieval, Medieval, World-build, Suspense, Psychological, Supernatural, I do like a LITTLE bit of sci-fi but not as a full roleplay base, Slice-of-Life (though I'm not typically great at these), Romance/Fluff, Smut, Steampunk,
I had my thread moved back into liberteen from the archives, but I can't edit it. I want to edit the name so people know it's open to respond to, but it's locked. I tried looking through the FAQs, but I couldn't find anything to help me with this problem. ;A;

The Staff who moved your thread must have forgotten to unlock your thread. Unfortunately, only teen staff can view the Liberteen section so just be patient and someone will get back you you :)

• Thank You
Reactions: A Crow
I've unlocked it for you. I also moved it out of the liberteen one on ones IC and into the liberteen one on one interest check, because I'm 99.9% sure that was a partner search. :D In the future, don't forget to clarify what Liberteen forum you want, as there are technically four of them!

• Thank You
Reactions: A Crow
Oh, whoops. Sorry- and THANK YA

No worries!

Unfortunately, only teen staff can view the Liberteen section so just be patient and someone will get back you you :)
Just so you're aware, this is not true. Staff and admins can see past the age group firewall by necessity, because otherwise we'd always need to be headhunting for teen staff to handle security issues in that section. Community volunteers cannot bypass the age block though, so you were half right.

Just so you're aware, this is not true. Staff and admins can see past the age group firewall by necessity, because otherwise we'd always need to be headhunting for teen staff to handle security issues in that section. Community volunteers cannot bypass the age block though, so you were half right.

I meant CVs Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.