3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4657963.png

fbecbbfa3be1dafbfaf29976a0d11640.jpg
  • Teenage Carter Stevens is confident, pretty and popular, traits that are usually handy in navigating high-school life. But nothing prepares her for the punch-to-the-gut news that comes out of an investigation into a party: Carter was abducted when she was 3, and the teen must now return to who biological family who thought she was gone forever. As Carter tried to forge a new life with her real mom and dad, a twin sister and a younger brother – and adjust to a new school and town – she vows to protect the single mother who raised her and is now sought by police. (Totally took this from Wikipedia because I was too lazy to rewrite it all)

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Deathly☠Chaos What we say goes
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 1 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~
      ~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put"Where's Luna?" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
  • Main Character (Kidnapped): Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Main Character's Twin Sister: Reserved by @Deathly☠Chaos
    Main Character's Younger Brother: Reserved by @Princess Poisoned Rose
    Main Character's Biological Mom: Reserved by @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
    Main Character's Biological Dad: Reserved by @CookieMonster
    Main Character's #1 Best Friend (GUY): Taken by @kuukakulily
    Main Character's Best Friend (GIRL): @Deathly☠Chaos
    Main Character Friend (GUY): OPEN
    Dude That Has Crush on Main Character (Also friend): OPEN
    Main Character's Bad Boy Love Interest: Taken by @CookieMonster
  • PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
    ✮Name✮
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    ✮Gender✮
    ✮Character✮ (Mom, Dad, etc.)
    (Picture of Character Here)
    ✮Eye Color✮
    ✮Hair Description✮
    ✮Height✮
    ✮Weight✮
    ✮Piercings✮
    ✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
    ✮Health Ailments✮
    ✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
    ✮History✮ (Optional)
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    ✮Likes/Dislikes✮
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    ✮Fears✮
    ✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮
    ✮Enemies✮
    ✮Other✮
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
  • WIP

• (Some of these are eventual. They of course aren't gonna happen right away. There are a few people who don't have a bae, but you guys feel free to do whatever you wish! I want there to be a bit of drama. A lot of breaking up and making up and such. Betrayl and stuff.)
    Main Character x Main Character's Bad Boy Love Interest
    Main Character's Twin Sister x Main Character's #1 Best Guy Friend
    Main Character Bio Mom x Main Character Bio Dad (Of course this is a thing xD)

Last edited:
4692042.png

#2751F5
2016-04-16-20-21-05-1738097739.jpeg

• India-Eisley-india-eisley-37520033-474-719.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Name☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Luna Artemis Haste|| Adoptive" Name and what she goes by||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Iris Luann Codell|| Real name her biological parents gave her[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Nickname(s)☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Lu||Lulu||Loony-Bird||Luna-Bird||Loony||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Age and Birthday☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||August 20th|| Real birthday[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||June 17th|| What day she think her birthday is||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Gender☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Character☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Main Character||[/BCOLOR]

• tumblr_md5c5spz6c1r82810.gif
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Eye Color☾[/BCOLOR]
    enhanced-buzz-15414-1426469248-7.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Hair Description☾[/BCOLOR]
    ||Dark brown||Thick||Down to her mid-back||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Height☾[/BCOLOR]
    5ft 2in

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Weight☾[/BCOLOR]
    117 pounds

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Piercings☾[/BCOLOR]
    28-Ear-Piercings.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Marks☾Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
    ||Small centimeter long scar on the apple of her cheek||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Health Ailments☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Anxiety||Allergic to bullshit||[/BCOLOR]

• india_eisley-.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Personality☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty: Luna is a HUGE flirt. She's known for being a flirty girl and is very good at talking to guys. She's a charmer xD[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Easily angered: She is very easily angered and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make Luna go off on you and no one wants to see that. It's a good idea to get on her good side and stay there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: Lulu is very straightforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Always Hungry: Lulu is a girl who LOVES to eat! She'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Luna is never one to turn down food.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Inconsiderate: Although Luna can be sweet to a certain extent, she can also be very inconsiderate. There are times that she does not care about anyone's feelings or well-being. But this isn't the case all of the time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: Luna is definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾History☾[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Hobbies/Talents☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Roller derby||Painting||Keeping secrets||Writing||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Likes/Dislikes☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Likes: ||Music||Flirting||Dancing||Partying||Drinking||Animals||Cartoons||Camping||Frozen Yogurt||Ice Cream||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dislikes: ||Canned corn||Rap music||Country music||Knitting||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Strengths/Weakness☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths; ||Talking to people||Ambitious||Independent||Optimistic||Social butterfly||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses: ||Blunt||Stubborn||Reckless||Naive||Rude||Aggressive||Secretive||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Fears☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Change||Losing everything she cares about||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Secrets☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||She's not a virgin||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||She experiments with drugs||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||She drinks||[/BCOLOR]

• images-18.jpeg
    ☣Relationships☣

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Friends☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Enemies☾[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Other☾[/BCOLOR]

• tumblr_inline_mz758sDptX1rzb296.gif
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Favorite Song☾[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
    [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]☾Anything Else☾[/BCOLOR]

fdcecac030e10214b38922e65d77fb14.jpg

Last edited:
Butterfield1.jpg

✮Name✮
Leonardo Edward Codell
✮Nickname(s)✮
Leo or Eddy
✮Age and Birthday✮
11 years old
August 16

✮Gender✮
Male
✮Character✮
Younger brother
tumblr_nos5q0SFW41qdx2f3o1_500.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Varies between light blue to electric blue
✮Hair Description✮
Eddy inherited his nearly black hair from his mom its shaggy and has a slight curl to it.
✮Height✮
He is really tall for his age standing at five feet five inches tall.
✮Weight✮
He weighs one hundred thirty five pounds
✮Piercings✮
"Oh no no no mom and dad would be so pissed at me."
✮Marks✮
He has some scars from various activities and being a kid.
✮Health Ailments✮
He is near sighted and almost constantly needs either glasses or contacts.
Asa+Butterfield+Hugo+Cabret+Week+End+Premiere+HmltMiqAQ0Xl.jpg

✮Personality✮
Leo has a tendency to be protective of his big sister(s). He is a generally pretty outgoing and generous person almost always willing to give the shirt off of his back for someone. He is not really one to be taken lightly because he is known to have a bad temper and can be determined. Leo is a competitive boy and is heavily invested into sports. He is also known to be highly intelligent, going as far as to skip a few grades.
✮History✮
When his mother and father found they were pregnant with another child, they grew protective of him even before he was born. Growing up Leo was very much loved and protected never being out of his parents sight for more than a few seconds and went as far as home-schooling him so that he wouldn't be taken like his oldest sister was. It wasn't until he was entering high school at age 11 that his parents realized how smart their son really was. He created a chat website which his sister(s) unknowingly used.(I do not know if this is ok if not let me know and I will edit it.)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Creating and maintaining websites and free games.
Playing Baseball
Cooking
Reading
Writing
Swimming

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
+Swimming
+Baseball
+Cats
+Games
+Reading
+Swimming
+Board Games
-Thieves
-Disrespect
-Violence
-Smoking
-Secrets-

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Protective but Temperamental
Determined but Competitive
Generous but Selective
Outgoing but Sheltered

✮Fears✮
He fears that he might be taken
Not being good enough for his sister or parents
Not being smart enough

✮Secrets✮
He loves cooking
He enjoys playing board games
Active DnD player (online mostly)

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
OPEN
✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮
"Where's Luna?"
tumblr_mfgr7rwOoB1rokl62o1_400.jpg

Done
images (8).jpg
Name
Selene Codell
Nickname(s)
Lena
Age and Birthday
47 October 31st
Character
Biological Mother
images (7).jpg
Eye Color
Hazel eyes can be green at times
Hair Description
Long hair wavy and blondish brown
Height
5'7
Weight
Piercings
ear lobes and belly button
Marks
This on her foot
This on her wrists
This on her Shoulder
Health Ailments
Allergies
images (9).jpg
Personality
Kind~ Her way of dealing with her children and most people is kindness. She has a good heart and loves her family especially her husband.
Smart~ She was very brilliant. She could solve almost anything in most subjects she had book and street smarts from when she was younger.
Charming~ Her smile and kind ways made her charming and elegant. She could charm any one into liking her except for when she got mad.
witty~ Her smarts also came with wit. She could have a come back for any and everything. her wit also kept her on her toes.
Funny~ She had a wonderful sense of humor and liked to make jokes. She also could take jokes just as easily as she made them.
Sarcastic ~ Her sarcasm kinda went hand and hand with her wit and charm it was also with her funny. She just couldn't help herself when it came to sarcasm some times. Sometimes her kids just stepped right into it.
over protective ~ She was over protective of her children. Even though they were older she was always worried about them and asked where they were a lot
Prideful ~ duh she has mama bear syndrome. She is a proud mother whom loves her kids very much. She takes pride in everything she does.
Small temper~ She can have a small temper that goes off when this does happen. Oh boy go run and hide. because when mom isn't happy, no one is happy in the house.
History
RP
images (12).jpg
Hobbies/Talents
Reading
writing
swimming
diving
surfing
running
singing
dancing
being a mom
Likes/Dislikes
Family
friends
kindness
caring
reading
music
movies
/stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
Strengths/Weaknesses
Family
slight temper
pride
ego
Fears
Losing all her kids
Heights
spiders
Secrets
Loves Horror films
always checking up on her kids
images (6).jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Married to Jake @CookieMonster
Friends
open
Enemies
people who took her child
Other
no
Favorite Song
Haven't seen the last of me Cher
Anything Else
no

images (5).jpg
WHERE'S LUNA?​

• Love
Reactions: CookieMonster
gigihair1.jpg

i3.gif
cooltext177613893663333-png.105915
i3.gif

• amazing-beautiful-celebrity-clothes-Favim.com-3302482.jpg

✮Name✮
    Rosalind Phoebe Codell
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    Rosa
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    17 ~ August 20th
    ✮Gender✮
    Female
    ✮Character✮
    Main Character's twin sister
    ✮Eye Color✮
    Hazel Green
    ✮Hair Description✮
    Long, Wavy, Blonde and dark roots
    ✮Height✮
    5'4"

✮Weight✮
    112 Lbs
    ✮Piercings✮
    Double Ear piercing
    ✮Marks✮
    N/A

• tumblr_o4kh7fWVN51qdm1wso1_500.gif

✮Health Ailments✮
    Allergic to brown rice, cats
    Anemic
    Anxiety when talking in front of large crowds
    ✮Personality✮

[BCOLOR=#180c38]RESPONSIBLE | INDEPENDENT | SELF-DRIVEN[/BCOLOR]
    Since she was little, Rosalind was always a independent person. Having little time spent with her parents prepared her to rely on herself. With her mother working as a detective and her father as a author, Rosalind took care of her brother when they could not. She is a responsible person that will complete what she says she will do.
    [BCOLOR=#180c38]CHEF | BAKER[/BCOLOR]
    Cooking and baking almost every night has seemed to impact Rosalind dramatically. Starting out hating the idea of working in the kitchen, Rosalind soon became attached to the job. Always trying out new, healthy, recipes Rosalind finds her way to cooking success.
    [BCOLOR=#180c38]BITCHY | BLUNT | OPINIONATED | JEALOUS[/BCOLOR]
    Sure she is a nice girl that cares a lot for others, but Rosalind has her moments of being a utter bitch. She will say what she thinks when ever she feels like it, but normally she holds her tongue in respect for the other person. However, when she becomes jealous she does not hold back her thoughts.
    [BCOLOR=#180c38]ATHLETIC | JOCK[/BCOLOR]
    Playing Soccer has always been a passion of Rosalind's and it seems to get her though some tough times. Starting at the age of five, Rosalind soon found success in the sport and is even up for a future scholarship. At her high school she is co-captain and is even a center forward.

✮History✮

tumblr_inline_nro91ecz6z1slk5sm_500.gif

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    Soccer
    Cooking
    Writing
    Science
    Computer Science
    ✮Likes/Dislikes✮

[BCOLOR=#180c38]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
    New recipes
    Cooking
    Baking
    Cookies
    Cup Cakes
    Soccer
    Running
    Working Out
    School
    Teen Wolf
    Ice Cream
    Smell of Rain
    Carnival
    Hacking

[BCOLOR=#180c38]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
    McDonalds
    KFC
    Squash
    Red Meat
    Losing a game
    The sound of styrofoam and nails on a chalk board
    Snow
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮

[BCOLOR=#180c38]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
    Communicating
    Independence
    Strong Will
    Supportive
    Doesn't hand out trust to just anyone

[BCOLOR=#180c38]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
    Puppies
    Allergies
    Can't sleep sometimes
    Stress to be perfect
    ✮Fears✮
    Kakorrhaphiaphobia - fear of failure
    Her sister running away, back to her kidnapper
    Lilapsophobia - Fear of tornados and hurricanes
    ✮Secrets✮
    Is a virgin
    Has never drank before or smoked
    Wants to have a life outside of school and sports
    Wants to travel the world and go back packing
    Has a tendency to steal things from Bath and Body Works
    Use to stuff her bra in seventh grade

black6.jpg

✮Name✮
Elijah James Grey (Formerly Montgomery)

✮Nickname(s)✮
Eli, Jay

✮Age and Birthday✮
18 • 3/14/1998

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Character✮
Main Character's Bad Boy Love Interest

✮Eye Color✮
Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Wavy, fluffy. Covers his forehead and sometimes his eyes. Sometimes dyes his hair black.

tumblr_mbq0b2GICG1qdzg2co1_r2_500.gif

large.jpg
1467919_durplespace.jpg
615123_ADAMCHEAPMONDAY.jpg
img-thing
1735552_galactic3.jpg

✮Height✮
6'0"

✮Weight✮
142 Lbs

✮Piercings✮
None.. yet.

✮Marks✮
A scar on the left side of his ribs, about four inches long and healed. He has a small scar on his arm, also healed. He doesn't show these to many people except for ones he trusts.

✮Health Ailments✮
A hospitalization when he was eleven and a slight personality disorder.

tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo1_250.gif

✮Personality✮
Kind • Flirtatious • Smart • Silly • Cool • Bold

If you had one word to describe Eli, it would be Flirtatious. If you had more, they would probably follow as such; Dangerous, Thrill-seeking, problems with authority. Parents hate him for the exact reason he does them. He's a troublemaker. Parents look at him and decide that he's not worth their -- or their daughter's -- time, without even giving him a chance or getting to know him. They decide instantly that he's too bad of a person because of his looks, or the past.
But once in a blue moon, someone gives him a chance.

✮History✮
If you got to know Eli, the first word that would come to mind would be Loyal. He cares for his friends, and never would leave them in a time of distress. Sure, he smokes, drinks, attends too many parties and might break into places every now and then, but look past all that and he's an amazing friend. Once he lets himself care for someone, he doesn't let them go easily.

There are a few things you should know about Eli. He's protective, caring, and he hates manipulation and brutality on people who don't deserve to get hurt. He doesn't let people who do wrong things get away with it, and at school a majority of the male population know to stay away from 'That kid' cause he'd give them a black eye for making their girlfriend cry. He's been arrested a few times, from a few minor things like being caught at a party with alcohol, to an assault charge that was soon after dropped.

Born Elliot James Montgomery, he was raised by his mother until his father skipped out on them when he was six. His father left after his mother realized she was pregnant with his second child. The reason his father left was never clear, and never explained to Elliot. Elliot just knew that his father left him when his mother was at her most vulnerable, and he's hated him for that ever since. When he was sixteen, he changed his last name to Grey, because he wanted to be as far away from his father that he could. (Grey is also a partial anagram of Montgomery.)

tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo9_r1_250.gif

His father came back into his life on his Eighteenth birthday, trying to take care of him and Ava, his sister. His father comes from a long line of money, and he tried to persuade Eli (Who is also called Jay at times by his friends,) To let him provide for his estranged family. Despite telling him off numerous times, Eli's father paid off his family's lease, even offering to buy them a bigger house, also buying Eli a brand-new car. His father, since coming back, started paying Child support payments, making sure they were taken care of, and in his will gave most of everything to his son, along with setting up a trust fund. Despite his good efforts, Eli still has trouble trusting him because the emotional and psychological damage he caused to his family. The exact words he used when his sister asked him about it was 'Asshole', and 'Blood money'.

Eli is caring and kind, a good friend and a nice soul. When his father left, he had to support his mother and sister as much as he could, and learned to grow up fast. His mother had male friends that weren't always nice to them, which caused him to get into fights at school, along with taking the hits from her psychopathic boyfriends to protect the only family he had left.

Eli can be goofy, funny and playful, when he has a chance to let down his guards. It's not always easy for him to be comfortable in a new place, environment or with new people, which causes him to push people away to save himself from harm. He has a particular distrust for fathers and men, probably stemming from the physical trauma he suffered as a child. If a man raises his arm in the vicinity of Eli, it's very likely that he'll flinch unintentionally. He has a hard demeanor outside of his circle of friends, and will do a lot to protect the ones he trusts.

tumblr_mbawsoh4me1qzkm2wo5_250.gif
tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo4_250.gif

If you are one of those people, you might learn that Eli has a penchant for drawing, painting and most things he can do with his hands. Despite the trust fund and expensive 'toys' that his father sends him, he insists on working at the local mechanics shop, repairing cars and the works.

He doesn't usually show his artwork off to random people, and rarely shows it off at all. He's not a prideful person or a snob, like most of the rich kids you might see around. This might be because of the environment he grew up in, forced to spend time with these 'rich snobs' in school, giving him an idea of what he would never do.

Eli is one of those people who not many trust. He's one of those people that expect hatred rather than kindness, and crap rather than love.
He hasn't had anyone except family really care about him before, and even his family have trouble with that. Sure, his sister loves him, and his mother tries, but his father? His father always has other motives. Whether it's his adviser telling him that if he making contact with his long-lost son, would raise stock in his company, or maybe that pretending to do good would give something the tabloids to talk about, Eli never has and never will trust his father.

His mother often is too occupied with others to spend time with her children, even though Eli does a lot just for a moment of her time. Eli's always had it rough, and he doesn't expect that to change.

Because of his crap-story of a life, he turns to other things to take the pain away, of course sometimes those things turn out to be more trouble than its' worth. Spending time at parties takes up a lot of Eli's normal day, getting drunk or high coming secondary to chatting up cute girls or passing out pot brownies. The truth is, he does it because nobody's ever cared enough to stop him. Nobody's ever cared enough to take care of him.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Art • Playing Guitar • Sometimes photography • Hanging out with his friends • Mechanical Engineering • Cars

✮Likes✮
Coffee. Art. Girls. Good food. Pizza. He's always liked the idea of shipping containers for a home or hangout. His sister.

✮Dislikes✮
Bullies. Hatred. Abuse. For some reason he's always hated Kangaroos. They freak him out.

115f072f505e492e7094e0ca6ad5cc04.jpg

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
He's very calm and cool, usually with a few sarcastic quips or joking sentences.

✮Fears✮
He is afraid of clowns. Even though it's silly, he always thinks that his mother's boyfriend is coming back to hurt them again. He left on quite a last word, saying that he'd be back to hurt them. Sometimes he sees his face in a crowd, but then it's gone. You could say he's afraid of him returning.
(Refer to the third secret)

✮Secrets✮
He once cut someone with a piece of broken glass.

His arrest record shows that he was arrested for Assault, but the record of how and why he was arrested for Assault was sealed by a judge because he was a minor at the time.

He's secretly afraid of thunder.

Did a modeling gig for a month or two.

tumblr_mbawsoH4Me1qzkm2wo3_250.gif

Shh, don't tell anyone.

tumblr_mfcjz10fUs1qmm0fpo1_500.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Friends✮
Lula (Main character)
Main character's friends

✮Enemies✮
None yet -- Offering?

tumblr_mg5ptjHG7N1qmm0fpo1_500.jpg

✮Other✮
He's always wanted to rescue a dog from a shelter. Maybe one day he'll get to do that.

✮Favorite Songs✮
Chasing cars - Snow patrol
Riptide - Misterwives
Vagabond - Misterwives
Forgetting - David Grey

✮Anything Else✮
~
WHERE'S LUNA?~

2278950_down_the_harbor1.jpg
9384437d97c534c581a5e299e9644ef5.jpg
d16806e157e168435541025cffda46b0.png

Because yes, he did wear a panda hat. And he's proud of it.

052989b037a39869eb67652ec21b0662.png

One of his watercolor paintings of himself.

o_19nrdrptmj1i22v11mk1oh91no618.jpg

2.JPG

Two of his New york drawings

tumblr_mp5ol20xBo1s2q1oeo1_500.jpg
the-tiger.jpg

Some others of his

tumblr_nenprdAbCa1ralyldo1_1280-e1416152122339.jpg

Marco-Mazzoni1.jpg

octopus-rift-pt_1000.jpg

The-Big-Apple-BD_800.jpg

His inspiration

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mtepxkQRtD1s9sy8po1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Jacob Edward Codell

✮Nickname(s)✮
Jake, Eddy-boy

✮Age and Birthday✮
43 • November 18

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Character✮
Biological Dad

tumblr_ms4425L8Nz1s9sy8po1_500.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Sandy blonde

✮Height✮
6'3"

✮Weight✮
240 Lbs

✮Piercings✮
Had an ear piercing when he was younger.

✮Marks✮
A few scars from animals and situations, but no real big ones.

A tattoo of a feather with the words dad above it on his shoulder
c09bc59ef417520c2ba0712c13e4a5b4.jpg

And a balloon on his left bicep.
balloon-tattoo-ideas09.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
A history of depression. His family had problems with depression and drinking, but it never really affected him until Iris was kidnapped. From then on, he had a bad trouble fighting off depression, but aided by medication and his family he was slowly able to come out of it, although he still struggles at time.

tumblr_mx4sgrtgao1su9sqfo4_r1_400.jpg

✮Personality✮
Cool; Jake is the type of guy who is a go-with-the-flow, don't worry about much type of guy. He is the 'cool' type of dad, who would let his kids go to a party and let them make their own mistakes, so they learn from it rather than just being told not to.

Caring; You probably couldn't name a happier, more caring and loving father than Jake. He cares for his household, loves them to no end, and takes care of their needs. He tries hard not to let them down, and never once has turned a blind eye to their problems.

Easy to talk to; Jake is also the type of father who leaves himself open to conversations with his children. He's the person in the family that openly talks and gives advice to his children about boys, girls, and many other things.

Protective; Despite being easy to talk to, he can also be quite protective of his children. His favorite quote (And poster, hanging in their hallway) is;
PS_0359W_GUN_ALIBI.jpg

Funny; Jake is the one to always pop out a joke, especially in tense or awkward situations. He's also a big fan of dad jokes.

2852242a72859c0f4b8e7f49a9f746b9.png

✮History✮

Childhood-
Jake was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to a sixteen-year old girl who gave him up for adoption. He bounced around in the foster system for a while before, at age ten, he was adopted by a loving couple that had lost a son of their own at age four. They cared and loved Jake like he was theirs, and he grew up happy and content.

His parents were the type that let Jake figure out his own life, letting him run rampant if he wanted, and through that, he came to his own conclusions and his own understanding of what to and not to do. Sometimes he got upset that they let him do what he wanted, at some points wishing they were more strict, but his parents soon explained to him that if they just told him what to do,
like their parents had done, that he wouldn't believe them and would just do it anyways.

Although they weren't so lax that they didn't care. They set boundaries and rules that were simple to follow, and because of the loving upbringing he had, he turned into a mature, loving and caring man.

Adulthood-
When Jake was twenty-one, he met a woman named Kyla in college. Their relationship was rocky, at best, and it seemed like they always had something to fight about. Needless to say, the end of their relationship was like cliff-diving without a bungee cord. However, Kyla had a friend named Selene, and thus their relationship was born. Selene and Jake got married when Jake was twenty-four after a two and a half year relationship, and when Jake was twenty-six, Selene got pregnant and gave birth to two healthy baby girls, Rosa and Iris -- twins.

After the Kidnapping-
When Iris was kidnapped right off their front lawn, it sent the family into turmoil. Three months after the kidnapping, a detective told them in no simple terms that the case had gone cold, and that he didn't think that Iris would be back -- and less likely that she was even still alive. That was the moment that started Jake's drinking. Usually, he would go to the pub a few blocks away and stay there until he fell asleep. He was angry. Angry at himself, angry at the world, angry at everything. He honestly believed that everything bad that had happened was his fault, and despite his family's love for him, he couldn't shake the feeling. One day, a social worker showed up and said that his neighbors suspected domestic abuse in the house, even though he knew that he had never hurt them in any way. That was the day that Jake reached rock bottom, which spurred the start of attending AA meetings. Over the course of several months, Jake kicked his habit and started living better. Healthier, happier, and more involved with his family. No more late nights at the pub, instead spending them in his house for game night and family dinners.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Baseball - Writing - Reading - Embarrassing his family

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Animals. He was a wild animal Veterinarian before he retired to write, he never really got back into it but he still has pictures and memories. He took his daughters on a call once so they could play with lion cubs.
12bcdf86cf625457097c341932bbe87f.jpg

82bd17bb7a87e4d29a49d2b221f3c8b1.jpg

His dog, Benji
1441559_479023128879099_1029264658_n_large.jpg

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮

Writing

Being calm

Always being able to come up with jokes at the worst time.

✮Fears✮

Losing his second daughter, or his son.

Finding out that Iris is dead.

Having her come back into their life and then losing her all over again.

✮Secrets✮
When he was seventeen he went to a party and got high, then stole a police car and went on a joyride.

He lost his virginity at 19.

He used to be a troublemaker when he was young.

He met Kyla at a party and helped her make a fast getaway when she stole her ex's Porsche.

He has been arrested ten times.

He once got into a fight with a bear, who then tried to mate with him.

tumblr_mzcav2Vec01rhwf2fo1_500.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Married to Selene

✮Friends✮

✮Enemies✮
Fred, from across the street.

✮Other✮

✮Favorite Song✮
The Final Countdown

paulwalkergif.gif
5d3ed958f0b703e967bc319349ec7048.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Can I take #1 best friend?

Guy please :)

I will get the girl best friend up tonight!

Sorry for the delay! I've picked my FC: Matt Dallas and I will be working on him in the next couple of days

MV5BMjE3MjYxMjE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgyNjY0MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR9,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Everybody hates me, nobody loves me, I guess I'll go eat worms

*tackles the misguided* you are so so so loved!

Working on girl best friend now!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie

532061e2f4788e61b2be421213096a18.jpg

4718328.png

face claim:
Troian Bellisario

[bg=#000000]

G E N E R A L

Nickname:
Jill
Character:
Best Girl Friend

A P P E A R A N C E

Eye Color:
Hazel
Hair Description:
Just past shoulder length and is ombre with dark brown to light blonde
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
129 Lbs
Piercings:
Two Ear lobes
Industrial bar
Marks:
HERE
Health Ailments:
Depression

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Traits:
ARTISTIC || PARTY GIRL || FRIENDLY || OPINIONATED || OPTIMISTIC || QUICK THINKER
Strengths:
Good at art, Is skeptical of others, Makes a good friend, Open Minded, Rich
Weaknesses:
Has depression, Her parents are always gone, Partying her sorrow away
Hobbies:
Painting, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Partying
Talents:
Art, Fashion
Candy, Desserts, Food, Horror Movies, Action Movies, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Charmed, Teen Wolf, Music (all except country)
Dislikes:
Narks, Living Alone, Being unappreciated, Being considered a disappointment, Country Music
Fears:
Being Alone, Never being great in her parents eyes
Secrets:
Smokes weed and drinks (secret from her parents and elders)
Isn't a virgin
She once stole two thousand dollars from her parents

H I S T O R Y

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Friends:
Match:
Significant other/crush:
Frenemies:
Enemies:

F A V O R I T E S

E T C
"WHERE'S LUNA?"

[/bg]

@weird. maybe you'd like to take the last character if it isn't too much for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.