3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4657963.png

fbecbbfa3be1dafbfaf29976a0d11640.jpg
  • Teenage Carter Stevens is confident, pretty and popular, traits that are usually handy in navigating high-school life. But nothing prepares her for the punch-to-the-gut news that comes out of an investigation into a party: Carter was abducted when she was 3, and the teen must now return to who biological family who thought she was gone forever. As Carter tried to forge a new life with her real mom and dad, a twin sister and a younger brother – and adjust to a new school and town – she vows to protect the single mother who raised her and is now sought by police. (Totally took this from Wikipedia because I was too lazy to rewrite it all)

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Gorgeous♠Chaos What we say goes
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 1 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~
      ~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put"Where's Luna?" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
  • Main Character (Kidnapped): Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Main Character’s Twin Sister: Reserved by @Celestial☀Chaos
    Main Character’s Younger Brother: Reserved by @Princess Poisoned Rose
    Main Character’s Biological Mom: Reserved by @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
    Main Character’s Biological Dad: Reserved by @CookieMonster
    Main Character’s #1 Best Friend (GUY): Reserved by @Shayla
    Main Character’s Best Friend (GIRL): Taken by
    Main Character Friend (GUY): Taken by @Misguided†Ghost
    Dude That Has Crush on Main Character (Also friend): OPEN
    Main Character’s Bad Boy Love Interest: Taken by @CookieMonster
  • PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
    ✮Name✮
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    ✮Gender✮
    ✮Character✮ (Mom, Dad, etc.)
    (Picture of Character Here)
    ✮Eye Color✮
    ✮Hair Description✮
    ✮Height✮
    ✮Weight✮
    ✮Piercings✮
    ✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
    ✮Health Ailments✮
    ✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
    ✮History✮ (Optional)
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    ✮Likes/Dislikes✮
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    ✮Fears✮
    ✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮
    ✮Enemies✮
    ✮Other✮
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
  • WIP

• (Some of these are eventual. They of course aren’t gonna happen right away. There are a few people who don't have a bae, but you guys feel free to do whatever you wish! I want there to be a bit of drama. A lot of breaking up and making up and such. Betrayl and stuff.)
    Main Character x Main Character’s Bad Boy Love Interest
    Main Character’s Twin Sister x Main Character’s #1 Best Guy Friend
    Main Character Bio Mom x Main Character Bio Dad (Of course this is a thing xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
Keep the face claim because Adam is a babe haha. But I mean I think he's alright. I'd make him a little more bad but not like "LET'S FUCK SHIT UP ALL THE TIME!" bad haha
Haha, will do. Sorry for not posting the Dad yet, got busy with school then got sick. Working on it today.

tumblr_mtepxkQRtD1s9sy8po1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Jacob Edward Codell

✮Nickname(s)✮
Jake, Eddy-boy

✮Age and Birthday✮
43 • November 18

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Character✮
Biological Dad

tumblr_ms4425L8Nz1s9sy8po1_500.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Sandy blonde

✮Height✮
6'3"

✮Weight✮
240 Lbs

✮Piercings✮
Had an ear piercing when he was younger.

✮Marks✮
A few scars from animals and situations, but no real big ones.

A tattoo of a feather with the words dad above it on his shoulder
c09bc59ef417520c2ba0712c13e4a5b4.jpg

And a balloon on his left bicep.
balloon-tattoo-ideas09.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
A history of depression. His family had problems with depression and drinking, but it never really affected him until Iris was kidnapped. From then on, he had a bad trouble fighting off depression, but aided by medication and his family he was slowly able to come out of it, although he still struggles at time.

tumblr_mx4sgrtgao1su9sqfo4_r1_400.jpg

✮Personality✮
Cool; Jake is the type of guy who is a go-with-the-flow, don't worry about much type of guy. He is the 'cool' type of dad, who would let his kids go to a party and let them make their own mistakes, so they learn from it rather than just being told not to.

Caring; You probably couldn't name a happier, more caring and loving father than Jake. He cares for his household, loves them to no end, and takes care of their needs. He tries hard not to let them down, and never once has turned a blind eye to their problems.

Easy to talk to; Jake is also the type of father who leaves himself open to conversations with his children. He's the person in the family that openly talks and gives advice to his children about boys, girls, and many other things.

Protective; Despite being easy to talk to, he can also be quite protective of his children. His favorite quote (And poster, hanging in their hallway) is;
PS_0359W_GUN_ALIBI.jpg

Funny; Jake is the one to always pop out a joke, especially in tense or awkward situations. He's also a big fan of dad jokes.

2852242a72859c0f4b8e7f49a9f746b9.png

✮History✮

Childhood-
Jake was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to a sixteen-year old girl who gave him up for adoption. He bounced around in the foster system for a while before, at age ten, he was adopted by a loving couple that had lost a son of their own at age four. They cared and loved Jake like he was theirs, and he grew up happy and content.

His parents were the type that let Jake figure out his own life, letting him run rampant if he wanted, and through that, he came to his own conclusions and his own understanding of what to and not to do. Sometimes he got upset that they let him do what he wanted, at some points wishing they were more strict, but his parents soon explained to him that if they just told him what to do,
like their parents had done, that he wouldn't believe them and would just do it anyways.

Although they weren't so lax that they didn't care. They set boundaries and rules that were simple to follow, and because of the loving upbringing he had, he turned into a mature, loving and caring man.

Adulthood-

When Jake was twenty-one, he met a woman named Kyla in college. Their relationship was rocky, at best, and it seemed like they always had something to fight about. Needless to say, the end of their relationship was like cliff-diving without a bungee cord. However, Kyla had a friend named Selene, and thus their relationship was born. Selene and Jake got married when Jake was twenty-four after a two and a half year relationship, and when Jake was twenty-six, Selene got pregnant and gave birth to two healthy baby girls, Rosa and Iris -- twins.

After the Kidnapping-

When Iris was kidnapped right off their front lawn, it sent the family into turmoil. Three months after the kidnapping, a detective told them in no simple terms that the case had gone cold, and that he didn't think that Iris would be back -- and less likely that she was even still alive. That was the moment that started Jake's drinking. Usually, he would go to the pub a few blocks away and stay there until he fell asleep. He was angry. Angry at himself, angry at the world, angry at everything. He honestly believed that everything bad that had happened was his fault, and despite his family's love for him, he couldn't shake the feeling. One day, a social worker showed up and said that his neighbors suspected domestic abuse in the house, even though he knew that he had never hurt them in any way. That was the day that Jake reached rock bottom, which spurred the start of attending AA meetings. Over the course of several months, Jake kicked his habit and started living better. Healthier, happier, and more involved with his family. No more late nights at the pub, instead spending them in his house for game night and family dinners.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Baseball - Writing - Reading - Embarrassing his family

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Animals. He was a wild animal Veterinarian before he retired to write, he never really got back into it but he still has pictures and memories. He took his daughters on a call once so they could play with lion cubs.
12bcdf86cf625457097c341932bbe87f.jpg

82bd17bb7a87e4d29a49d2b221f3c8b1.jpg

His dog, Benji
1441559_479023128879099_1029264658_n_large.jpg

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮

Writing

Being calm

Always being able to come up with jokes at the worst time.

✮Fears✮

Losing his second daughter, or his son.

Finding out that Iris is dead.

Having her come back into their life and then losing her all over again.

✮Secrets✮
When he was seventeen he went to a party and got high, then stole a police car and went on a joyride.

He lost his virginity at 19.

He used to be a troublemaker when he was young.

He met Kyla at a party and helped her make a fast getaway when she stole her ex's Porsche.

He has been arrested ten times.

He once got into a fight with a bear, who then tried to mate with him.

tumblr_mzcav2Vec01rhwf2fo1_500.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Married to Selene

✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
Fred, from across the street.

✮Other✮

✮Favorite Song✮
The Final Countdown

paulwalkergif.gif
5d3ed958f0b703e967bc319349ec7048.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys still with me?

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I will update now I am so sorry I am so late I didn't have the thread watched

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Yes yes I am so so so sorry babe!

Status
Not open for further replies.