3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
4657963.png

fbecbbfa3be1dafbfaf29976a0d11640.jpg
  • Teenage Carter Stevens is confident, pretty and popular, traits that are usually handy in navigating high-school life. But nothing prepares her for the punch-to-the-gut news that comes out of an investigation into a party: Carter was abducted when she was 3, and the teen must now return to who biological family who thought she was gone forever. As Carter tried to forge a new life with her real mom and dad, a twin sister and a younger brother – and adjust to a new school and town – she vows to protect the single mother who raised her and is now sought by police. (Totally took this from Wikipedia because I was too lazy to rewrite it all)

• ~SIGN-UPS & OOC~
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Gorgeous♠Chaos What we say goes
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 1 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
    • Have fun~
      ~IC Rules~
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put"Where's Luna?" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
  • Main Character (Kidnapped): Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Main Character’s Twin Sister: Reserved by @Celestial☀Chaos
    Main Character’s Younger Brother: Reserved by @Princess Poisoned Rose
    Main Character’s Biological Mom: Reserved by @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
    Main Character’s Biological Dad: Reserved by @CookieMonster
    Main Character’s #1 Best Friend (GUY): Reserved by @Shayla
    Main Character’s Best Friend (GIRL): Taken by
    Main Character Friend (GUY): Taken by @Misguided†Ghost
    Dude That Has Crush on Main Character (Also friend): OPEN
    Main Character’s Bad Boy Love Interest: Taken by @CookieMonster
  • PICTURE OF CHARACTER HERE (Mandatory. All other "place pictures here" are optional)
    ✮Name✮
    ✮Nickname(s)✮
    ✮Age and Birthday✮
    ✮Gender✮
    ✮Character✮ (Mom, Dad, etc.)
    (Picture of Character Here)
    ✮Eye Color✮
    ✮Hair Description✮
    ✮Height✮
    ✮Weight✮
    ✮Piercings✮
    ✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
    ✮Health Ailments✮
    ✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
    ✮History✮ (Optional)
    ✮Hobbies/Talents✮
    ✮Likes/Dislikes✮
    ✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
    ✮Fears✮
    ✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
    ✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    ✮Friends✮
    ✮Enemies✮
    ✮Other✮
    ✮Favorite Song✮
    ✮Anything Else✮
  • WIP

• (Some of these are eventual. They of course aren’t gonna happen right away. There are a few people who don't have a bae, but you guys feel free to do whatever you wish! I want there to be a bit of drama. A lot of breaking up and making up and such. Betrayl and stuff.)
    Main Character x Main Character’s Bad Boy Love Interest
    Main Character’s Twin Sister x Main Character’s #1 Best Guy Friend
    Main Character Bio Mom x Main Character Bio Dad (Of course this is a thing xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Done
NEGWu5W9cs7KJO_1_1.jpg
Name
Selene Codell
Nickname(s)
Lena
Age and Birthday
47 October 31st
Character
Biological Mother
1214747-kate_beckinsale16.jpg
Eye Color
Hazel eyes can be green at times
Hair Description
Long hair wavy and blondish brown
Height
5'7
Weight
Piercings
ear lobes and belly button
Marks
This on her foot
This on her wrists
Health Ailments
Allergies
images (3).jpg
Personality
Kind~ Her way of dealing with her children and most people is kindness. She has a good heart and loves her family especially her husband.
Smart~ She was very brilliant. She could solve almost anything in most subjects she had book and street smarts from when she was younger.
Charming~ Her smile and kind ways made her charming and elegant. She could charm any one into liking her except for when she got mad.
witty~ Her smarts also came with wit. She could have a come back for any and everything. her wit also kept her on her toes.
Funny~ She had a wonderful sense of humor and liked to make jokes. She also could take jokes just as easily as she made them.
Sarcastic ~ Her sarcasm kinda went hand and hand with her wit and charm it was also with her funny. She just couldn't help herself when it came to sarcasm some times. Sometimes her kids just stepped right into it.
over protective ~ She was over protective of her children. Even though they were older she was always worried about them and asked where they were a lot
Prideful ~ She duh mama bear syndrome. She is a proud mother whom loves her kids very much. She takes pride in everything she does.
Small temper~ She can have a small temper that goes off when this does happen. Oh boy go run and hide. because when mom isn't happy, no one is happy in the house.
History
RP
Hobbies/Talents
Reading
writing
swimming
diving
surfing
running
singing
dancing
being a mom
Likes/Dislikes
Family
friends
kindness
caring
reading
music
movies
/stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
Strengths/Weaknesses
Family
slight temper
pride
ego
Fears
Losing her kids
Heights
spiders
Secrets
Loves Horror films
always checking up on her kids
images (4).jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Married to Justins Character
Friends
open
Enemies
people who took her child
Other
no
Favorite Song
Haven't seen the last of me Cher
Anything Else
no

MV5BMTM3MzY2MDYwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ3MDA0Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

WHERE'S LUNA?​

• Love
Reactions: CookieMonster
@Misguided†Ghost I'll take the last guy friend
I got you fam
wip
View attachment 106037
✮Name✮
Selene
✮Nickname(s)✮
Lena
✮Age and Birthday✮
47 October 31st
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Character✮ (Mom, Dad, etc.)
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (Optional)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Other✮
✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮

WHERE'S LUNA?​
Can I ask you to use a normal picture of Kate Beckinsale or someone else if possible?

I got you fam

Can I ask you to use a normal picture of Kate Beckinsale or someone else if possible?
it does say wip at top not even done that is just a reserve

Ghostie is gonna open up the last male spot because I know Angelica and I know she isn't gonna be online

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Okay so I am thinking about opening up the lady kidnapper lady spot. If I do it'll just be a small little role where the character doesn't have to post a ton. Eventually she'll probably go to jail xD

Monday for me , working on posts today and RP I am running. ^^

CS is up and I am going to stop on freaking coding crap it always screws up on me.. I am done

My two will be up wednesday, sorry.

who we waiting on besides me to finish my personality section.

Butterfield1.jpg

✮Name✮
Leonardo Edward Codell
✮Nickname(s)✮
Leo or Eddy
✮Age and Birthday✮
11 years old
August 16

✮Gender✮
Male
✮Character✮
Younger brother
tumblr_nos5q0SFW41qdx2f3o1_500.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Varies between light blue to electric blue
✮Hair Description✮
Eddy inherited his nearly black hair from his mom its shaggy and has a slight curl to it.
✮Height✮
He is really tall for his age standing at five feet five inches tall.
✮Weight✮
He weighs one hundred thirty five pounds
✮Piercings✮
"Oh no no no mom and dad would be so pissed at me."
✮Marks✮
He has some scars from various activities and being a kid.
✮Health Ailments✮
He is near sighted and almost constantly needs either glasses or contacts.
Asa+Butterfield+Hugo+Cabret+Week+End+Premiere+HmltMiqAQ0Xl.jpg

✮Personality✮
Leo has a tendency to be protective of his big sister(s). He is a generally pretty outgoing and generous person almost always willing to give the shirt off of his back for someone. He is not really one to be taken lightly because he is known to have a bad temper and can be determined. Leo is a competitive boy and is heavily invested into sports. He is also known to be highly intelligent, going as far as to skip a few grades.
✮History✮
When his mother and father found they were pregnant with another child, they grew protective of him even before he was born. Growing up Leo was very much loved and protected never being out of his parents sight for more than a few seconds and went as far as home-schooling him so that he wouldn't be taken like his oldest sister was. It wasn't until he was entering high school at age 11 that his parents realized how smart their son really was. He created a chat website which his sister(s) unknowingly used.(I do not know if this is ok if not let me know and I will edit it.)
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Creating and maintaining websites and free games.
Playing Baseball
Cooking
Reading
Writing
Swimming

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
+Swimming
+Baseball
+Cats
+Games
+Reading
+Swimming
+Board Games
-Thieves
-Disrespect
-Violence
-Smoking
-Secrets-

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Protective but Temperamental
Determined but Competitive
Generous but Selective
Outgoing but Sheltered

✮Fears✮
He fears that he might be taken
Not being good enough for his sister or parents
Not being smart enough

✮Secrets✮
He loves cooking
He enjoys playing board games
Active DnD player (online mostly)

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
OPEN
✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
"Where's Luna?"
tumblr_mfgr7rwOoB1rokl62o1_400.jpg

wip​

Last edited:
I'm sorry, going to have to drop with real life getting busier dropping a lot of my rps. Good luck though and I really wanted to be in this but no time to make cses since I still have no idea how I want my chars to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.