Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always?
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello there!! This isn't my first time here, or the second, but I found myself always putting on some sort of persona so I have decided to try my best to be myself this time around and hope that people like me despite the fact that I smell like mud and mushrooms sometimes.

I don't have a name I go by but Kopkiki suffices, however you can call me whatever you want!! In my free time I like to procrastinate my writing and think about why all the cryptids avoid me. Also roleplay sometimes I guess.

I actually hate using punctuation outside of writing because it often feels so formal and unfriendly but I SWEAR I would love to be friends, please tell me all your troubles and ideas.

Also please buy my wares the swamp economy is collapsing I have familiars to feed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Okay so I'm planning to explore this huge dungeon in the swamp and I could seriously use some health potions. Maybe an enchanted stick as well? What do you charge for these?

Welcome to Iwaku, Kopiki. Enjoy this cookie as payment.

• Thank You
Reactions: kopkiki
Okay so I'm planning to explore this huge dungeon in the swamp and I could seriously use some health potions. Maybe an enchanted stick as well? What do you charge for these?

Welcome to Iwaku, Kopiki. Enjoy this cookie as payment.

Three red toads will suffice, and bring come fresh water if you have it, it is hard to come upon in the marsh. You can have the stick for no charge, consider it a good luck charm from your friendly neighborhood witch!

I hope your dungeon crawling is fruitful and may you roll many natural 20s!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Lol welcome back, Kopkiki. I'm broke, but I have a brother I can trade for something???

• Thank You
Hello and welcome (back), Kopkiki! I can't say I have any use for anything swamp related, but I wish you the best of luck-- in both your business ventures and in roleplaying. What sort of roleplaying do you enjoy, by the by? Groups? One on ones? I'm sure the site has changed a bit since you've last been on, as it's constantly changing, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

• Thank You
Hello, friend! I too, hail from a swamp, as you can see, just a significantly more... radioactive one. Hoping you find comfort among your peers, here. The offer to hear troubles and ideas is returned back at you.

• Thank You
Lol welcome back, Kopkiki. I'm broke, but I have a brother I can trade for something???

Thanks! I think you might want to keep that one, I do not think I'd have anything that's worth that much. I could check in the back but that's my special stash now

Hello and welcome (back), Kopkiki! I can't say I have any use for anything swamp related, but I wish you the best of luck-- in both your business ventures and in roleplaying. What sort of roleplaying do you enjoy, by the by? Groups? One on ones? I'm sure the site has changed a bit since you've last been on, as it's constantly changing, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Thanks so much!! I'm more into one-on-one stuff, group roleplays get overwhelming to manage sometimes, I'm all about being comfy with one person at a time. (*˘︶˘*)