✧ ❝Lizzie's Search❞ ✧

L

Lizzie B.

Original poster
Greetings and Salutations!
Below you will find what I am like as a partner and what I expect from an ideal
partner. Along with genres that are my favorites and some fandoms that are my
favorites. I hope to have at four, maybe five potential partners though more would
be preferred, as well. So, if anything interests you below then do not hesitate to
voice it below or send me a PM so we can discuss potential ideas! If you have any
questions, comments or concerns then you may voice them below or send me a PM.

✧ About me as a roleplayer ✧
• So let me just state that I am an adult, 25 years to be exact and do not mind
Redstar Connections roleplays. I might even be interested in some Bluestar
stories, too.
• I currently have no life and will be online like 24/7 so you can definitely expect
a reply from me almost every single day. Or the next day or so. I will not leave
you hanging though.
• Speaking of which, I am also very communicative and will let you know about
any absences that I might need to take or when I will not be able to post for
an extended period of time. Plus, I love OOC Chatter whether it's on here or
on Discord. I do not just want partners, I would want to make friends here,
as well. I will also let you know if I have lost interest in the roleplay, too.
• I am also on CST, which is Central Standard Time, too and know how bad
time zones can absolutely suck. So no need to worry there.
• Despite my real life gender, I write as both male and females with no problem
and even like to double up on characters, sometimes as well as throw in a few
side characters.
• I tend to write about 3 to more paragraphs but it really depends on the situations
at hand and how much dialogue is involved. I also like to add in my own twists
and twists to surprise my partner and make them wonder. I also consider myself
to be semi literate and hardly make any mistakes but then again, I am a Grammar
Nazi and do not like writing with Grammar Nazis either. Sorry. I also crave detail
and descriptions, too along with character developement.

✧ About my ideal partner ✧
• Please be at least 18 to write with me. Though I won't turn away any
Bluestar writers either.
• As long as you post every other day then I will be happy but please communicate
with me if you are going on an extended leave of absence or will be gone for a few
days. I will not hate you or be offended. I will be offended if you just stop responding
though. If you lose interest then tell me that, as well. Again, I will hate you or be offended.
• I would love it if my partner would like some OOC Chatter but not required, of course.
• If the plot calls for it then be prepared to double up on characters. Again, not a requirement
Do not have me be the only one leading the roleplay. Add in your own twists and turns. Surprise
me!! I will not be upset and will actually go along with whatever you add. You can write as canons
if you want but do not ask me to because I will politely decline.
• Please be able to write at least 2 or more paragraphs. I am not asking for a novel but at least 2 paragraphs
minimum will make me happy. Do not be a Grammar Nazi. A few mistakes here or there is fine but not in
every single post. You do not have to be as descriptive but character developement is a must.

✧ Genres ✧
• Modern (might have some ideas)
• Realistic
• Medieval (might have some ideas)
• Historical
• Supernatural (might have some ideas)
• Slice of Life
• Romance (not the overall plot)
• Disney
• High school or College
• Superpowers
• Assassins
• Mafia

✧ Fandoms ✧
• The Vampire Diaries
• Teen Wolf
• Descendants
• Game of Thrones
• Riverdale
• American Horror Story
• Fairy Tales
• Heroes
• Gossip Girl
• The Tudors
• Reign
• X-Men
• The Flash
• Arrow
• Harry Potter
• Legend of Korra
• Hunger Games
• Divergent

Think I have given just enough to get some partners. Again, if you are interested then please express interest either below or send me a PM.
Also, let me know what you are interested in so I won't have to ask a million questions. I also only write through the threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ValGalorian
Good evening. I am interested in writing with you. I like fantasy, supernatural and occasionally slice of life. I also bring ideas and plots. I am comfortable as male or female characters but I actually prefer to double as it's a bit more fun for me. I meet both your age requirement(surpass it actually) and your request for OOC chatting. I am also in Central Standard time and while I do work in the day evenings and weekends are nearly always free.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if not good luck and have a good night.

Good evening. I am interested in writing with you. I like fantasy, supernatural and occasionally slice of life. I also bring ideas and plots. I am comfortable as male or female characters but I actually prefer to double as it's a bit more fun for me. I meet both your age requirement(surpass it actually) and your request for OOC chatting. I am also in Central Standard time and while I do work in the day evenings and weekends are nearly always free.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if not good luck and have a good night.
From the looks of it, it seems like we'd be a good match and mesh really well. c: Feel free to send me a PM so we can begin discussing potential ideas.

I'm not perfect with replies but I'm interested in doing a High School plot with you :)

I have illnesses and im in college so my replies wont always be speedy.

Reactions: Lizzie B.
Good evening, i am willing to roleplay with you. Now i like to roleplay in terms of genres modern, supernatural, romance, high school or college setting with superpowers maybe.
In fandoms I am interested in the Avatar the last airbender or the Legend of Korra along with Fairy Tail.

Last edited:
Hello there! I am interested in writing with you. I love doing medieval, supernatural, mystery, and high school/ college. Some fandoms we have in common are The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, and Fairy Tail. I also love talking OOC so I'm always looking for someone to roleplay with who is the same! I'm 22 and I work most days, but I always try to reply every few days at least! My timezone is Mountain Standard time, so we wouldn't be that much of a difference. I hope we might be able to work something out!

I have illnesses and im in college so my replies wont always be speedy.
I appreciate you for letting me know that beforehand and will not turn you away because of it. I just ask that you respond at least once or twice a week, if possible. If you can do that then please send me a PM so we can begin a discussion. :)

Good evening, i am willing to roleplay with you. Now i like to roleplay in terms of genres modern, supernatural, romance, high school or college setting with superpowers maybe.
In fandoms I am interested in the Avatar the last airbender or the Legend of Korra.
You make it so hard for me to choose. lol But it has been a minute since I've done anything superpowered based so if you want to go for that, I'd be down. Send me a PM and we shall begin the plotting process!! :)

Hello there! I am interested in writing with you. I love doing medieval, supernatural, mystery, and high school/ college. Some fandoms we have in common are The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, and Fairy Tail. I also love talking OOC so I'm always looking for someone to roleplay with who is the same! I'm 22 and I work most days, but I always try to reply every few days at least! My timezone is Mountain Standard time, so we wouldn't be that much of a difference. I hope we might be able to work something out!
I am rewatching The Vampire Diaries since it has been a while since I have seen it but Harry Potter sounds good to do at the moment. You can never forget Harry or the Golden Trio itself. lol I'd be more than happy to discuss with you so just send me a PM whenever you can. Also, I haven't seen Fairy Tail but meant Fairy Tales like Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and all that. lol

I thank you guys for being interested and hope to hear from you all!!

hey there! a lot of your genres and fandoms seem like things i'm interested in as well! now, doing original roleplays is always fun, but i also want to throw out there the fandoms i'm interested in dabbling in from your list:

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

i'm not sure if you like to use only ocs or canons and ocs, but either way, i'm very interested!

Descendants!

hey there! a lot of your genres and fandoms seem like things i'm interested in as well! now, doing original roleplays is always fun, but i also want to throw out there the fandoms i'm interested in dabbling in from your list:

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

i'm not sure if you like to use only ocs or canons and ocs, but either way, i'm very interested!
Ooh. How about we do a Teen Wolf and Riverdale mix? Or at least attempt one? lol PM me and we can surely discuss. Let me also state that I write canon characters rather badly so I'd rather use OCs.

Descendants!
Seen the movies again the other day and it brought back memories!
Nightmare dressed like a daydream? Swiftie, are we? lol

Not real

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

Ooh. How about we do a Teen Wolf and Riverdale mix? Or at least attempt one? lol PM me and we can surely discuss. Let me also state that I write canon characters rather badly so I'd rather use OCs.

Descendants!
Not really, I just love the Set It Off cover haha. I also saw the movies again the other day and so I have been looking for a Roleplay on it ^^

Not real

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

Descendants!
Not really, I just love the Set It Off cover haha. I also saw the movies again the other day and so I have been looking for a Roleplay on it ^^
Ah, makes sense. And yes!! I'd totally be up for it!

Can you pm
Not real

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

Descendants!
Can you pm? I have no idea why but lately my pm is messed up.

Can you pm
Not real

• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Flash
• Hunger Games

Descendants!
Can you pm? I have no idea why but lately my pm is messed up.
Oh, yeah. Same here. Something about choosing a category when there's no category to choose from! Don't know what's going on with it.

Hi! I would love to do a Teen Wolf rp with you if you're still looking?