1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Liv's New One on One Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Liv, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I'm Liv. I've been role playing for about twelve years, but I'm just coming off a long hiatus that was due to a family emergency. So I apologize in advance if I'm a bit rusty at first.

~Rules~

1. Please try to reply at least once every other day, and let me know if you're going to be away for a while.

2. Let me know if you're bored. We can either let the RP go or try to fix it.

3. I like getting to know my partners. Don't be afraid to talk to me OoC.

4. I'll RP m// or m/f. I highly prefer m// though. You need an amazing plot for me to consider m/f.

5. I will not RP characters under 18 or any school settings. I'm 23. I'm not interested in reliving my high school years. Though I /might/ play a younger character for GoT.

~Cravings~

Game of Thrones-esque [ I don't have a specific plot, but I think this could be amazing. We'll both need to play multiple characters for this.]

The Maze Runner-esque [I've only seen the movie, but I get the gist of it.]

~Other Genres~

Werewolf x Mortal

Ghost x Human

Apocalypse/Post-apocalyptic [not zombies]

Percy Jackson-esque

Something Silent Hill-esque

Some kind of dark/horror plot

Reincarnation [we'll have to come up with a plot together if you don't have one.]

This is not a complete list at all, but it's all I can think of right now. Feel free to suggest anything.

2. Hello~ I would be willing to RP the idea of a Percy Jackson RP if you want. I can write up to 3-4 paragraphs on a good day and since I'm out of school for the Summer I have a lot of time on my hands. :)

3. Hi! That sounds good to me! I'm about to get off for the night, but if you send me a PM I'll reply after work tomorrow.

4. Heh... reincarnation. You do realize that could mean one person being reincarnated as a squirrel, the other as a fox?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.