Liv's 1x1 Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liv

Original poster
Hello, I'm Liv. I'm 22, and I've been role playing for about 10 years now. I'm looking for some new long-term Role plays. My time zone is EST. I love getting to know my partner, so don't be afraid to chat with me. I'll RP male/male, and male/female. If we do male/male, I do not do seme/uke labels. I actually prefer to play male characters, so I'd be happy to play as a male for male/female RPs. I love coming up with plots with my partners, so I don't have any pre-made. I am in college, and I work, so some days I may only be able to get a reply or two out to you. I prefer to role play with people who are at least 18.

~Fandoms~
All fandoms will be with our made up characters unless it says otherwise.

~ In The Flesh
~ Silent Hill
~ Supernatural [This is the only fandom I'll do canon characters with. I'll do just about any pairing for this, but some of my favorites are Dean/Cas, Adam/Samandriel, and Samandriel/OC. I'll also be willing to do OC/OC.]
~ Game of Thrones
~ Harry Potter
~ The Maze Runner [I've only seen the movie, but I get the basic idea.]

~Originals + Parings~

~ Reincarnation
~ Apocalypse/Post-apocalyptic [Not zombies]
~ Ghost x Human
~ Werewolf x Mortal

This isn't a complete list by any means. It's just what I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to suggest anything if you don't see something you want on my list. I hope to hear from you soon. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
im interested in rping with you :)

my ideas
1 red dead redemption style a old time western gang leader x ranch hand

2: I like the werewolf/ human rp but what if the werewolf is being instructed to protect the human from another character

3: im interested in harry potter

4: have you heard of vampire knight ?

Hi

Would you be interested in rping one of your original rps with me?

im interested in rping with you :)

my ideas
1 red dead redemption style a old time western gang leader x ranch hand

2: I like the werewolf/ human rp but what if the werewolf is being instructed to protect the human from another character

3: im interested in harry potter

4: have you heard of vampire knight ?
Ooh, I think that the werewolf/human RP could be interesting with that. I'd love to give it a try.

Hi

Would you be interested in rping one of your original rps with me?
Which one were you thinking of?

cool do you want me to pm you or continue to talk on hear ?

PM me, please. I have to get off for a bit, but I'll be on again later tonight.

Would you still be open for an rp request? I'm interested in the Maze Runner, and have a pretty awesome idea

Status
Not open for further replies.