Living the Dream

Aerie smiled at Andrew. "Nice to meet you as well." sh said. She began to tap her to the rhythm that the boy in the hoodie was taping. "Hey you're good. What's your name?" she asked curiously.

jake "im jake" he kept tapping picking up the pace now its going a lot faster

"That's so cool!" Andrew practically jumped from his seat in excitement, "I'm a singe-" He stopped himself and blushed bright red. Most people laugh at him when he tells them he's a singer. All the names he had ever been called slipped back into his head and he wanted nothing more than to run away and hide from all of them at the table. He was so scared of what they might think of him.

jake "a singer? cool I have a recording studio in my basement if you ever want me to help record you" he had a bit more happiness in his voice

Andrew bit back his total excitement and just simply said, "Sweet, Her's my number..." He handed his number to Jake and said, "Call me and we can set up a session." Andrew looked over at Sam and wondered if she had heard him say he was a singer.

jake took it and stook it in his pocket " ok " he sreched "oh and knock three times so I know its you I live in the ghetto and I have a Rottweiler and hes very protective of the house and me "

Andrew laughed nervously.
"Yeah...sure..."

((-.- You guys continued without me!))
Sam smiled, "I am a singer." she said.

Andrew smiled broadly and scooted closer to her.
"Maybe you and I should Duet sometime?" He whispered almost seductively in her ear...

jake stood up "I gotta go home.... I umm gotta help my sister shes sick...." he took off his hood showing his blind and had black hair and he smiled walking away twords the school exit his sister wasn't sick she was dead.... he was going to visit her grave since it would of been her 15th birthday he picked up a small cake and went to the grave yard and sat at her grave "hey sis...."

"Cool kid. I like him." Aerie commented as Jake walked away. Then Aerie turned to Andrew, "It's so awesome that you sing! So what are some of your favorite things to sing?"

She giggled at Andrew then looked at Aerie, " I sing pretty much everything! Pop, Rock, Country... all those things."

Andrew blushed as Sam giggled.
"Well I sing Country and Pop mostly..." He shrugged indifferently.

jake "well sis ive been trying to make friends like you told me to do and well im still single proubly gonna stay that way who'd wanna date a blind drummer and happy 15th birthday " he smiled and lit the 15 candles on the cake and went home "who knows sis I might see you someday" he smiled

She smiles, "Thats cool. I actually have an interview today with a record dealer." she said to Andrew.

"Oh really? Mind if I tag along?" He hoped with all his heart that she would say he could

She smiled, "Of course! I dont mind at all! I have to get their after school today."

Andrew smiled.
"Alright I'll just go straight from school with you...Parents won't care..." He failed to mention the fact that he lived in an orphanage. So technically he was right in saying his parents wouldn't care, they weren't around to.

She smiled, "Fantastic!" then she went back to eating."

jake opened his door to his home and it was run down his doog lifted its head up jake smiled twords his dog named shadow "hey shadow " he sat in a torn up chair and petted shadows head and started to kinda sing " this is my rubric's cube I know I can figure it out " a tear fell