INTEREST CHECK Living the Dream - High School Stardom

Interested?

• Yes! :D ("Awesome! Leave some comments!")

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Not really.. ("Leave some constructed criticism, please?")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I don't even know how I got here.. ("Okay.. :C goodbye?")

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Asura

Original poster
LtD-Final_zpsa463975c.png
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to 'Living the Dream'!"
A flame of excitement ignites in the crowd and screams fly through the air as the host makes his way center stage.
He waves a hand and gives a warm smile, greeting the audience thoroughly.
"Thank you, thank you!"
The applause dies and silence rings as anticipation begins to build.
"On behalf of the Build a Dream, Live a Dream™ foundation, I am very pleased to announce that this year's season of Living the Dream is officially underway!"
He swings out an arm, "For those of you who do not know who I am, my name is Asura and I will be your host. I will be following our contestants in their climb to stardom!"
A roar illuminates the following that filled the theater, shouts echoing loudly.
The man chuckled and sent his voice trailing into the mic, "Yes! Thank you! Now please welcome your contestants!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Living the Dream is a recently developed Reality Television Program that chronicles the lives of several teens and their journey to becoming celebrities.
Each child possesses a wide variety of traits and are extremely talented; some aspiring to become singers, musicians, actors, chefs, designers, models and almost any other profitable profession in the Performing Arts industry.
The purpose of the show is to help the contestants gain popularity and hopefully be discovered by more experienced stars-- who will take them under their wing and sculpt them into a unique artists.
Over time, the contestants will undergo many different challenges in order to accumulate points that will affect their overall status in the show.
Aside from the challenges themselves, the participants will receive points from the viewers at home as well as other contenders.
"I wonder who will become famous" e u e
NOTE: ASK ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!
I AM COMPLETELY OPEN FOR IDEAS AND/OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!
AND THIS IS SIMPLY AN INTEREST CHECK, SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.. OBVIOUSLY.

Who is that fine boy on the banner *swoon*

That's not very constructive :P Anyways, seems interesting enough, yush.

Definitely interested in this ~
:D

Sounds fun! I'll join!