Living spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, still building things :) It has been like forever, Miss Kitti! I thought you disappeared forever!

It's a long story about the wine industry here. Aside from the depletion of resources and being seemingly invisible to laws regarding water usage and illegal hiring/firing practices, they often clear cut natural growth to expand. The other issue is the snooty people that vacation/have vacation homes here, I mean yeah they bring a lot of money in, but have little to no respect for the counties history. It's a mirrored sentiment of many older generation families that have been here forever. People like myself can't really afford to live here, but without contacts in other places it's not easy to relocate.
Nope! My account did get purged, though... oops... Good to see you around still!

That actually sounds like a very interesting situation. Not a good one to be in, by the sounds of it, but interesting in the split between bringing in a lot of money but still being harmful to the community. I know that there has been a lot of difficulty in the natural resources in that area and it goes to figure that in order to maintain, they would have to use more than they should be allotted... hmm. A problem indeed.

Anywhere you'd be looking to relocate to, besides the hope to one day retire on a tropical island and drink piña colada all day?

Nope! My account did get purged, though... oops... Good to see you around still!

That actually sounds like a very interesting situation. Not a good one to be in, by the sounds of it, but interesting in the split between bringing in a lot of money but still being harmful to the community. I know that there has been a lot of difficulty in the natural resources in that area and it goes to figure that in order to maintain, they would have to use more than they should be allotted... hmm. A problem indeed.

Anywhere you'd be looking to relocate to, besides the hope to one day retire on a tropical island and drink piña colada all day?
lol, somewhere cheap to live so I can survive off my retirement savings. Not sure how many tropical islands are fairly priced, hmmm.

This is many years from now though so it's all speculation at this point.

I live a bit away from the city center so the are is quite calm and silent and I have no noisy neighbors. But I don't live far enough for the trip to the university and shops to be too long. It's quite the perfect distance. And this seems to be the promised land of bicycles so the trips go by nice and quick. Though that also means the possibility of some heinous bike thief taking my precious is always present at the back of my head.

This apartment of mine also happens to be situated on a peninsula and there's this nice walking trail by the shoreline and I love taking walks there from time to time.

Even though this is no small city, there's still some patches of forestry around if you know where to go. And it's just not some pathetic little park kinda thing, it's actual forest and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.