Living Next Door To A Werewolf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Temptress_Akumu

Original poster
Blood.jpg

Name: Alex Chander
History: Alex lives with her mother and younger brother, her father has passed away a few years ago and her mother works as a nurse doing the night shifts, so the two are left alone a lot in the night. She is going to school and is in her last year and is very excited to get off to school and leave her small boring town behind.

Plot:
I am looking for someone to play a new guy who just moved into the house next door to hers. He is a werewolf and has come to town to find his mate, and Alex is his mate she just doesn't know about it yet. At first he is sweet and charming to Alex, but towards others he is a tad mean for he is very possessive over Alex and every so often his mask of kindness falls with Alex. Alex does start to fall for him and even starts to have a relationship with him.

Alex however can not just ignore the strange happenings, people are going missing and then turning up dead, not just dead but torn apart. Of course she has to find out whats going on and slowly she starts to put two and two together. This will be very mature and gory and have twists and drama now if you are interested or have any questions just message me!

If interested or have any questions message me here or P.M here.

• Love
Reactions: Bahiyya
Oooo, I'm quite interested in this plot! :bsmile::bouncy:

(Exclude the dragon tattoo, and replace it with this.)
2a9bg9d.jpg
5bqyjp.jpg

Name: Dom Blake Xander
"The day I stop looking for her is the day I die."

History: He is born to Alpha Logan and Luna Admonda of the Shadow Claw Pack. Dom is the next in line for the alpha position/title. In the first place, he had an identical twin named Damon Blade Xander. Considering Damon was born 6 minutes before Dom, he naturally was next in line for the Alpha title. Damon found his mate at age 17, and was, therefore, eligible to obtain his place as Alpha. However, a war between Shadow Claw and another pack broke out six months later, and Damon and his mate were killed.
The Xander family and the pack learned to cope with the loss of their alpha and luna. But, considering Dom had yet to find his mate, his father had to take back his title.
The pack has recently expanded their territory. They relocated their base, or pack house in the forest of the newly claimed territory. The Xander family decided to move into a house near where the pack house is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.