Living in the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheVision

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? honestly, you guys can can me whatever.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How old are you? 17 years young, enjoying my childhood for the few days I have left of it.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? No, I had an account on her a while back, but I deleted it because I got to busy and just lost the drive to role play, but seeing that I will be living on my own very soon, I will need something to do to pass the time.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? shade and air conditioning all the way.I am too pale and pasty to spend more than an hour outside in direct sunlight.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? uhm....none to be honest...which is surprising because normally my brain is my own personal mp3 player

to kinda get right down to the nitty gritty though, I will be starting college soon, so i am doing this for a side hobby, I only want a few roleplays. I do mostly ocxcanon character roleplays and Disney or anime based stuff. I have a few of my own ideas but they normally involve well thought out and discussed plotting.....i have lost my train of thought though so if you have any questions just ask, I am pretty straight forward and always honest. So don't be afraid to ask

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm more than certain you will be able to find a roleplay or two to pass the time. I, too, like plotting and discussing the details of stories before getting into them. Good luck with your search.

welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif

Hey there! Welcome to iwaku! Roleplaying is always a fun thing to do on the side when in college. ^_^ I hope you find some that you enjoy!​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.