Living Fairytales

I'm here, Im so sorry Fluffy, I got sick and all I had energy to do was school work really which just got done before deadlines. ~feels horrible~

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Tasha Colter
Species/Race: Human
Occupation/School/Grade: Graduate student; Literature focus.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Practical, classical clothing tastes (pencil skirts, blouses/sweaters, heels). Never without her pearl necklace that was from her grandmother. Often wears her brunette hair up, steady gray eyes and pale skin with a dusting of freckles. Stands at 5"6, curvy figure but hardly one to pay attention to it.
Strengths: Literature, history, poetry, analyzing words and word choices, writing. Not caring about what others think, very focused and confident because of that.
Weaknesses: Not a very social person at all; sometimes a bit too blunt. Horrible at math. Can't cook to save her life. Sometimes a klutz.
Powers:
Um...not sure?
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Getting her grad degree.
Talents: Photographic memory. Confidence.
Inabilities: Dealing with chaos. Understanding most people. Shyness about her emotions.
Fears: Being scorned or mocked. Trusting someone and being betrayed.
General Personality: Confident with a good dose of sass Tasha knows she's smart and knows she can handle just about anything; however she is very wary of trusting people with her emotions and so relies just on facts as her way to interact with the world. She's efficient, thoughtful and thorough.
Inner Personality: A lot more timid then most people would expect, doubting most of her life outside of her school work, struggles to make close friends. Very protective.
Secret: ... not sure at the moment.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Born the eldest of three kids her parents got into a car accident with them all in the car when Tasha was nine and only she and the baby, Jonathan, survived it. They were adopted together but the world never got back to normal for her, the new parents wanted perfection and threatened to 'give' them back should Tasha fail. She strove to be perfect in all things, hardly letting her emotions out as she took care of herself and her baby brother as best she could; the parents weren't bad, just demanding. A few bad times in middle school turned her off making many friends and she devoted most of her attention to her school work. As intelligent as she was she skipped two grades and graduated early from high school.

Present Life: Going after her grad degree is all that matters to her right now, outside of seeing her brother on the weekends and traveling every now and then.

Special Historic Notes: Nothing off the top of my head.

Hope she's okay.

Looks good, my dear.

Whatever your powers are, they'll be similar to Kitti's. ^__^

Well then, I'll make a post to progress the story. I'm done waiting on some people. e__e;

I'll go ahead and update the roster list, too and just assume they aren't playing anymore. Expect a post from me, um...sometime this week! Tomorrow at the earliest.

If it turns out a partner is inactive, then you should team up to form a trio. That is my solution to the slow, oncoming death of this roleplay. We can rely on large amounts of teamwork rather than duos covering certain areas of the city. I don't want to send this thing to the graveyard until it's like... Completely dead.

Anyway, I've made a Vanya post. Harpy, you can just assume that Owen's sitting there protectively, just watching and listening. Unless his fairytale partner shows up, he can just stick around with her and Golem. :] That way you get your romance and I get action. *giggle*

EDIT: OOORRR... Your lovely dwarf can pair up with him, seeing that Okami is not playing. Let me know what you think, doll.

Well I don't mind having my dwarf teaming up with Owen! though I will post as soon as I have some creative ideas for this RP, I think what I know I'll do for Pasley but not sure about the dwaf, give me a bit and I'll come up with something...hopefull >.<