Living Fairytales

If you can handle it, Harpy, that would be splendid. :] Thank you. Okami will need somebody.

Jigoku, I will pair Vanya with your dude and put the shapeshifter with Owen. That way, the shapeshifter will also be able to be around a child, since I'm sure little Gretchen will be hanging around her Father a lot of times.

That cool with you? If not, then... Well, deal with it. I'm da boss. No more complaining. T__T;

Um.. didn't mean to seem like it was complaining, and yes master fluffy.

idc who i'm paired up with. ^.^

Alright, I'll make a character later tonight then Fluffy, promise! 8D

/happy with the pair-up xD

Makings of a good plot line.

I should have time to get the IC up this weekend. :3 My homework will all get done by Friday, so I'll have me some free time! And if I have more assignments, well... That is what Sunday mornings are for.

Do you still need that extra fantasy character fluffy? I got caught up in some stuff and haven't been able to make one yet. I still make one if you need me to.

Go for it, Harpy. By all means! Unless Okami just wants to make one for himself. >> It's more fun to interact with others, though.

*pushes on her knuckles and makes fake popping noises* OKAY. TIME FOR ME TO GET TO WORK ON THE BIG BAD IC!

EDIT: It has been done! http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=3685&p=100949#post100949

Just follow my lead, really. If you're a human, post what they're doing during an average Friday. If you're outside, you notice the vortex forming in the clear skies. If you're a fantasy creature, do the same thing, except at the end, write about getting consumed by the portal. Unless perhaps, you got swallowed before Vanya did. At that point, you're welcome to just have them acknowledging new arrivals.

Once everyone's posted their little intros, I will post them falling into Montgomery, where there's utter chaos running a muck. ;3

Sybilla. Duku's charrie. :3

I made a list of the pairings at the beginning of the OOC. <3

So Golem will get sucked into the vortex and he won't pop out again until I can post regularly the appointed time.

Shoot, hope I wasn't supposed to appear in a particular place. D= Creepy shadow-cat thing doing haunty things. If need be, I'll change it when I gain Internet access besides my phone.

Alright, I'll throw one together 8D I'll just post it on my other post alright?

Harpy, that Dwarfess is AWESOME. <3 I love you so much. Thank you. :D

Be sure and fix your post please, Jigoku! None of the fantasy creatures are in the city yet. n__n;

I can excuse yours, Frosty. Your character has special means of travel, I imagine. It's past 1 AM, so... Whatever it is I'm trying to say, isn't being said very correctly. XD But your post is fine, it's all good.

Yeah sorry about that.... And about having to delete my post I was using my droid phone and it wouldn't let me edit so i had to delete and I'm reposting now, with an edited version.

I'm glad you like her Fluffy! I'm actually kind of excited to play her.

OOH! Dwarf Princess or Warrior, either way shes... Bad Ass!