Living Fairytales

^__^;; Looks like I'll be pairing people up myself. Hopefully what I do won't make anybody mad! IC is under construction, though now that I'm suddenly very ill, it won't be up until later than I planned... This sickness inconveniences not only my roleplays, but my homework! Looks like there there are quite a few unfinished characters anyway.

I'll have my bios up this weekend. You take care and get that home work done

Anyone want to be partnered with Golem? Anyone?

I'll be your partner spammy! 8D

Yay! I'll go edit my character sheet then!

This is Dei Maal, to be paired with Ben.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Dei Maal
Species/Race: Faerie Cat
Occupation/School/Grade: Boogieman, Feral Caste

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
DEAN ORMSTON  DISPLACER BEAST.jpg
Strengths: He is stealthy, creeping along with all the noise of a shadow. His multiple arms, and twin tentacles, allow him to multitask fairly easily.
Weaknesses: He's not very strong. His body is ethereal, and he musters all the force of a stiff breeze.
Powers: As a boogieman, Dei Maal can only be seen out of the corner of one's eyes, except by one in the throes of fear, in which case he is perfectly visible. He is ethereal, passing through objects - all save for his tentacles, which affect the world as normal, forcing him to go through doors, open windows, and other passageways. He can pass into the Realm of Dreams, and bring others with him, passing through sleeping individuals into the minds and dreams of those he searches for.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: As a boogieman, his true role is to foster togetherness - through fear. A scared child calls for their parents, who comes and braves the 'horrors' to a place of power and honor in the child's mind. As well, this fear calls the prey of all Boogiemen - Nightmares. These amorphous creatures can kill within a dream. It is the boogieman's job to protect a child from this predation by entering their mind and scaring them to reality.
Talents: Instinctively 'senses' the fear of a creature that meets his eyes. He has a good sense of taste, fashion-wise.
Inabilities: Terrible of showing his 'feelings' unless that apathy or amusement.
Fears: Dying, the sound of laughter - which causes him to become weak, and solidifies his body.
General Personality: Egotistical, darkly playful, capable of amusing himself, has all the charm of a children's cartoon villain.
Inner Personality: Honestly cares for those around him (or at least the people he guards), depressed that others think him a villainous person - many other fairytale creatures consider boogiemen creatures of darkness themselves (when they're really a different sort of Guardian Angel).
Secret: He's slowly going insane with his inability to touch things. All he really wants is to be real, to be loved - to be hugged once in a while. Really, his innermost goal would be to be someone's familiar - a real cat, serving a wizard or witch who loves him.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Dei Maal was not as much born as he was made - like all Faerie Cats, he was created from the dark mists and clouds of a fall evening, given life by Angels to act as a sentinel and spy for the powers of Light. He did this task dutifully, though wished for more... being made of clouds and mist, he could not feel, or touch, or be seen. It was this drive that prompted him to become a Boogieman, lusting for sensation. Though this action caused his angelic creator to turn her back on him, he did not mind. He had freedom - he could act in his defensive role, and he could be seen - he could affect the world around him.
He frightened many families together, and even was able to tally up a few kills on the amorphous Nightmares... still, he wanted more... and he would continue to search for it, even as his body mutated from a cat to the disturbing image he was now...

Present Life: Dei Maal is 'between victims' at the moment. Searching for someone else that needs his unique brand of 'help'.

Interesting... Boogie men are actually guardians? Guess I shouldn't of murdered mine...jk...lolz

Interesting... Boogie men are actually guardians? Guess I shouldn't of murdered mine...jk...lolz

Yeah, now the Nightmares can kill you in your sleep! You know, if it wasn't an elaborate ruse by your Boogieman played through to boost your confidence and move on to another child... They're spooky like that.

Thanks for the info... You know the nightmare on elm street guy ( mustn't mention his name or he comes back) well yeah turns out he is also kill able in your dreams. ^>_<^

That's because he's an Infamous Nightmare! It'd take a good deal of Boogiemen just to slow that guy down. Especially if it's the original actor playing him.

Aw! It no big deal when you have complete control over your dreams and scare him out of them...lolz.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
Character Name: Matthew Anselm
Species/Race:Human
Occupation/School/Grade: Police Officer
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
General Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Powers:
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Current Goal/Purpose:
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
HISTORIC BACKGROUND Matthew Grew up in Alaska. He had spent some time in tennessee as a boy, and when he turned eighteen he joined the state troopers. After a few years he grew restless. he was convinced by a friend to leave Tennesse and come to Alabama. he was easily accepted into the Alabama state troopers.

</PRE>

:[/b] Present Life: Special Historic Notes:

</PRE>I am sorry it's unfinished, give me a little time to flesh him out.

In that case, we'll need to find another fantasy character to pair up with Okami. If there's not one submitted anytime soon, I'll make another one.

I updated the roster with some pair ups. Feel free to look it over and tell me if you're dissatisfied, everyone. n__n; It's a pretty brief, rough draft of it. I'll make it more colourful and detailed when I know everything's final. I paired myself with myself because I don't know what to do with Vanya yet...

??? Um... Yeah pairing me with a mass murdering shape shifter.... not sure about that one.

I could make a fantasy character to be paired with. I have an Idea that has been mulling around in my head, but whatever you decide works.

It just made the most sense to me, since both characters have sort of dark secrets and... Stuff... No one's exactly helping me out with the match making, so I took it into my own hands. v__v; I can't make everyone happy...

*sulks back to her bed and her Dayquil*

We could always give the killer to the 10 year old and I can annoy people with the guardian angel, who still needs to be finished, but I didn't want to pull myself in too many places unless it was needed.

I can also make a fantasy character if need be.

by the way Ocha, I love you little girl! I can't wait to play mommy~ 83