Living Fairytales

Looking good, Harpy. :] You, me and Ocha will have to do some plotting so we can write histories that match up. Also, those pictures worked great. Good to see you got the attachment thingy figured out~

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Raymond
Species/Race: Human
Occupation/School/Grade: Tier 1 U.S.M.C. Force Recon.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Animeboyblackhair.jpg
this is what he usually wears on his days on leave.
Strengths: Great when it comes to combat, reading, writing, and honor.
Weaknesses: females (any race, he gets shy around women.), and cute animals especially wolf and dog puppies.
Powers: none yet.
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To defend his country from all enimies foreign and demestic.
Talents: Violence ( always had a gift for it.) Great author and manga scripted, loves to read and gaming, cooking.
Inabilities: Relationships.
Fears: Death of family, and love because in his profession he might not come back.
General Personality: Logical, genius, and distant (except with his fellow marines of 13/1 U.S.M.C. Tier 1 Force Recon unit he's second in command of.)
Inner Personality: separated, shy, has a soul witch made him the perfect Marine when it came to Violence and strategy.
Secret: Has a haunting past and is a vampyrist.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Always wanted to be a Marine since he was 5. So he trained his whole life to become a U.S. Marine.

Present Life: A Marine's life.

Special Historic Notes: Has a scary secretive past that might come around to bite him in the ass, so to speak.

(P.S. I want a Female Fairytale Partner to shake things up a bit.)

A marine, huh? :3 Excellent. I'm curious about that 'haunting past' of his.

Kitti still needs a human partner, so maybe you can pair up with her! We'll find him somebodeh, one way or the other.

Character Name: Estyer Hammel
Species/Race: Shapeshifter
Age:Somewhere in the thousands, relatively young for his species.
Occupation/School/Grade:Hired killer

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Sweeney-Todd-11.jpg

Strengths:His stomach, with bloody violence being his main occupation he has an enormous tolerance for the sight of blood or guts. Considering his expansive lifespan he isn't phased by much due to the fact that he's probably seen it before. He is extremely virtuasic with blades, his preferred set of weaponry.
Weaknesses:Small children, although he has a resentment for humanity and all their qualities he finds their young fascinating. Another weakness is his low tolerance for alcohol, unsure of whether it's due to his species or if it's a personal strife. He is also in a weakened state for around 15 minutes after a transformation.
Powers:
-Telepathy
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To survive and ensure his survival by any means necessary.
Talents:
-His ability to transform between various shapes e.g Other humans, animals anything he can get a close examination of.
-His raw intellect.
-Ability with a blade.
-Smoothe coercion

Inabilities:
-Lack of care for others
-Immense lack of popularity
-Lack of faith in others

Fears:
-Other shapeshifters

General Personality:

Estyer has a complete lack of faith in everyone but himself. Slightly arrogant in his own abilities and ignorant to others'. His use of sarcasim and his rough exterior can give off bad vibes to those around him and don't show him in a good light, a perfect conclusion. He is an accomplished liar, perfect for his profession when it comes to involvment with the authorities. His resentment for humanity is mostly due to their greed and iniblility to see past decisions they don't understand.

Inner Personality:

On the inside Estyer is much the same, however his resentment for others extends to bitter hatred of himself. His own malice and corruption sickens him, as does his own uncontested desire to survive only to live a life of unimportance.

Secret:His past and his real reason for involvment.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Estyer can no longer remember his origins, being as old as he is. He does however know that from his youngest years life had been rough. His parents faces have diminished into faded blurs. His life as a Killer for the highest bidder began at a young age, well...young-ish depending on your notion of young. His lack of proper education left him unqualified for any legal high paying servies, so he turned to crime.

Present Life: Estyer is, by all accounts, rich. His corrupt lifestyle attracts the unwanted attention of the authorites, however there has never been much of a problem on that front. In the past ten years he has became more etuned to reading, writing and other creative and imaginative arts, simply out of boredom.

Special Historic Notes: His past and it's effect on his current way of life.

Zomg, it's Sweeney Todd! Very interesting character. :]

Everyone, work on your pair ups! Once that's figured out, I'll work on the IC thread and get a roster up. Otherwise, I will pair people up for them. X3

(mad cuz fluffy took the name i was gonna use.... >.> oh well XD)

Character Name: Sybilla Hallow
Species/Race: Human

Occupation/School/Grade: Student in college. She's on break though.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
My%20goth%20picture.%20gothic%20girl%20wallpaper.%20femme%20gothique.jpg
Strengths: creativity
Weaknesses: candy
Powers: telekinesis, teleportation (she can only teleport while standing in the shadows and can only teleport to other shadowy areas), force fields

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To find someone who accepts her as she is
Talents: anything involving art and writing, except sculpting.
Inabilities: dancing
Fears: That she won't find anyone who accepts her, fire
General Personality: quiet, shy, awkward
Inner Personality: see above
Secret: She accidently started the fire that killed her mother.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Ever since she was little, she's been good at art; drawing, painting, writing poems. She loves to be creative.

Present Life: She's attending an art college in Florida.

Special Historic Notes: When she was younger, she lost her mother in a terrible fire and ever since then, she has been deathly afraid of fire.

(actually.. instead of making a companion, just pair me up with someone who doesn't have one. ^.^)

Beautiful, Dukun. ^___^ It's fine that she lives in Florida, but she'll need to be in Montgomery, Alabama for some reason, where everyone else is! We'll need to pair you with a character that knows those powers. In game, Sybilla won't know how to use them until she gets fully connected with her fairytale companion. [Gosh that picture is pretty...]

My Night Elf character could be her buddy. She teleports with the use of shadows as well and I could add telekinesis as one of other other powers, since this character's incomplete anyway. If you're alright with that, that as. If you prefer a male, I can easily make that change. ;] Let me know, darling.

EDIT:

I'm working on some match ups. Jigoku's looking for a female fairytale character for Raymond, so maybe Kitti's pretty siren girl could pair up with him? Otherwise, I'd put Raymond with Estyer, the shapeshifter, since both of them have sort of dark histories.

We're actually short a fairytale-er! If we can get 1 more to play, I'll start the IC. Harpy's character needs somebodeh! As does Dukun's if she don't want mine for a partner. XD If it comes down to it, I'll make more characters so everyone's happyyy.

Lolz.. Sounds like fluffy is become a match maker.

I was actually hoping someone would come along with a annoying little brat Estyer could grow a soft spot for, but no worries if you think it'd be better to join with Raymond I will =D

Well, I'm in the process of making a golem character. The innocent blank slate kind. Although he could probably pair up with anyone.

Awesome, Spammy! Glad you decided to join. n___n

Haha. We'll hafta see if we can find you a brat, meaZ. XD That would be amusing and cuuute.

I thought you'd like that Fluffelz =P

Also, if there is need for more characters I could whip one up =D

Character Name: "Golem" (His partner can give him a real name, or he can stay Golem)
Species/Race: Golem
Occupation/School/Grade: Golem

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Golem was made like the rest of his kind: Large and imposing. His skin looks like an old, slightly tarnished suit of armor, hiding most of the artificial muscles beneath, looking like chains and steel cords through the gaps in his armor. The helmet hides most of his face, if he even has one beneath it, occasionally his dull, metallic eyes are visible through the slits in it. He stands at around seven and a half feet tall, although his build is slightly bestial, so he half-hunches forward. His arms are long, reaching past his waist. They're not well visible, but he was built with defense in mind, and so hidden in each forearm are blades that can extend over his hands.
Strengths: Strength, no concept of pain(He's aware of taking damage, but he doesn't understand it as pain), single-mindedness.
Weaknesses: Golems aren't built to be smart, and he is no exception. He has some trouble with complex instructions, and no idea how to be independent.
Powers: None yet

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To find his Mistress
Talents: Strong, and more observant than one might think, even if he doesn't know what he's observing
Inabilities: Complex thoughts, fending for himself
Fears: Being useless, abandoned, or destroyed
General Personality: Naive, simple, easily confused
Inner Personality: Internally, he's observant, and attempts to be thoughtful and logical.
Secret: His Mistress placed an incantation on him capable of shoving aside his current mind and replacing it with that of a simple, destructive war golem. She's an evil sorceress.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: He was built by a sorceress, along with several other, identical golems, to serve as manual labor and guards. As such, his life mainly consisted of "Move this" or "Guard that." But, as a golem, he didn't know any better, and enjoyed it as much as he could. He was doing something, and to a simple creature like a golem, that's enough. He never knew the nature of his mistress's experiments, but he probably couldn't understand them even if she did take the time to explain.

Present Life: He's lost. He doesn't know where he is, he just knows that it is unfamiliar and that his mistress is not here. He's starting to wander, extremely confused and entirely alone.

I can make a new character, and I don't really mind who gets paired with Raidne. She's pretty versatile.

<3 Kitti can do whatever she'd like. I'll begin my begging if I need another character. ;]

Spammy is accepted~

I'll start the IC when more characters are submitted/completed. I see some incomplete posts. Giving you guys time gives me time as well, since I'm ill and have lots of homework to do. My goal is to get the IC up Thursday or Friday!

Okay and it also gives time for the pairing of people.