living amongst enemies ~seeking partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kurai

Original poster
There's tons of things out there that we haven't yet discovered and here, there may be many living in secrecy. They blend in with hopes that they will not be discovered.
Are you one of them?
Will you come to find one? Either way, this being won't be as open to others as it will to its own companion.
There is a possibility that you'll convince a being to return to how they originally were; cheerfull, open-hearted, joyfull, kind, and much more.
Think you're up for it?
You may be one of those inhuman beings living amongst a human population or just an average person with much curiosity. There's just one boy that's been moaping about the town and it doesn't look as if he's taking life all to rough. He looks like and average teen and behaves like one. He's rude to others and tends to sit alone almost everyday. This boy rarely ever goes to school and he's usually seen within the quiet part of town where barely anyone ventures into.
There's lot's to know and much to learn. Who knows what adventures he'll run into now.

~info
~This will be taking place in just about any average town
~Time: modern/fantacy-like
~this roleplay includes genres such as : Action, romance, sorrow, suspense, etc.
~If you're interested, just shoot me a pm and we'll either talk about it or just get started.

~rules:
1.) please, just don't controll my character. I know alot of people don't like it and I'm one of 'em.
2.) have good grammer (just use periods) I get it if you misspell here and there. Just make it readable.
3.) no godmodding please
4.) just have fun!

Reactions: Leandra
I am up for a good rp. Looking for a female?

I don't know if you wanted another partner for this. I'd be interested in doing an RP with you...

[QUOTE="Kurai, post: 1369696, member:arighty and yup.[/QUOTE]
Then I am fully ready. Should I post something? If not. Then you go ahead. Lets get started.

[QUOTE="Kurai, post: 1369696, member:arighty and yup.
Then I am fully ready. Should I post something? If not. Then you go ahead. Lets get started.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you shall start then. heh. I've been starting plenty of rp's for quite a while now. If that's ok with you, that is.

I am fully ready. Should I post something? If not. Then you go ahead. Lets get started.

I suppose you shall start then. heh. I've been starting plenty of rp's for quite a while now. If that's ok with you, that is.[/QUOTE]
Is this along the lines of maybe being like Supernatural/Charmed type inhumans? Just wanting to know what you meant by fantasy/inhuman beings.

Reactions: Kurai
I suppose you shall start then. heh. I've been starting plenty of rp's for quite a while now. If that's ok with you, that is.
Is this along the lines of maybe being like Supernatural/Charmed type inhumans? Just wanting to know what you meant by fantasy/inhuman beings.[/QUOTE]

Yup, you got it. ~

(Alrighty) "Damn it! Not again!" Annalise ducked her head as a small explosion happed in the kitchen. "This is going to be another failed attempt. I am fixing to just say the hell with Mixings and following recipes. Just start winging it." Annalise or Anna as her friends called her was a new witch in training. She stood about 5'7, small but some was average frame. Her hair was long and black, with a few highlights of purple, seeing as that is her favorite color. Mind you, not many knew, really if any at all. Lord she didnt need for some of the old people wanting to burn her at the stake. They had learned about The Salem Witch Trails in history class. To think people would just burn others cause they didnt know anything about them or just being scared, was just crazy to her. But she is glad she didnt live back in those days. There may have been a town full of frogs by the time she was done. She laughs at the thought. Her doorbell rings. "Coming. Just need my coat." A voice from the cracked open door. "Come on Anna! Its freezing outside woman!" Annalise hurries as her and her bestfriend Camy head off to school. They have to pass by the street that leads to the part of town where no one ever goes. "I think I am gonna walk down there after school this afternoon." Annalise told Camy. "You're are about something special arent you Anna?" Laughing Annalise answers. "Yeah. Special Ed!" Both girls laugh and head off down the road.

There's tons of things out there that we haven't yet discovered and here, there may be many living in secrecy. They blend in with hopes that they will not be discovered.
Are you one of them?
Will you come to find one? Either way, this being won't be as open to others as it will to its own companion.
There is a possibility that you'll convince a being to return to how they originally were; cheerfull, open-hearted, joyfull, kind, and much more.
Think you're up for it?
You may be one of those inhuman beings living amongst a human population or just an average person with much curiosity. There's just one boy that's been moaping about the town and it doesn't look as if he's taking life all to rough. He looks like and average teen and behaves like one. He's rude to others and tends to sit alone almost everyday. This boy rarely ever goes to school and he's usually seen within the quiet part of town where barely anyone ventures into.
There's lot's to know and much to learn. Who knows what adventures he'll run into now.

~info
~This will be taking place in just about any average town
~Time: modern/fantacy-like
~this roleplay includes genres such as : Action, romance, sorrow, suspense, etc.
~If you're interested, just shoot me a pm and we'll either talk about it or just get started.

~rules:
1.) please, just don't controll my character. I know alot of people don't like it and I'm one of 'em.
2.) have good grammer (just use periods) I get it if you misspell here and there. Just make it readable.
3.) no godmodding please
4.) just have fun!

This sounds like fun if your still open ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.