3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Iwaku_Live_Reads.gif

LIVE READING!!!

Iwaku's roleplay live reading is back! After a successful round of it last year, we're going for a second round this year. Do you have a roleplay you'd like to share and/or have read out loud? This is the perfect opportunity to make it happen! And all with the voices of staffers. It will all take place in the Iwaku Discord Server.

Live Reading Dates:
Friday, March 10th, 6PM - 7PM CST @MaryGold
Friday, March 17th, 6PM - 7PM CST @PavellumPendulum
Saturday, March 25th, 6PM - 7PM CST @PavellumPendulum
Friday, March 31st, 6PM - 7PM CST @MaryGold

Limitations to the live-reading is that we will not be reading smut out loud or anything too graphic. If you submit a roleplay with smut, we will skip over those areas, or refuse to read the submission if it is primarily smut. The live-readings are open for everyone and as such, we want everyone to be comfortable with what they're listening to, or reading aloud, in the case of our staff members. That said, we ask that you include trigger warnings to roleplays with stories that may require it. You can submit your roleplay by sending me a PM using the form listed below! You may submit the form anytime before the reading takes places! We're excited to see some participants!

We take one-on-ones as well as group RPs. We prefer the thread to the roleplay to have everyone easily follow along, but you can submit a google doc with the roleplay as long as it can be accessed by everyone.

Link to roleplay:
Starting point:
(in case there is a particular scene you want to be read out)
Ending point: (always good to know where to end if it is a big roleplay!)
Preferred timeslot: (look at the live reading dates)
Notes: (such as different voices for characters, or having two staff members read, that sort of thing. We can't promise everything or anything, but we can be considerate and try to take your wishes into account!)

Last edited:
We have a reading today in 90 min-ish! Come swing on by and hear what our cool users have been writing :D

Live readings start in an hour! See y'all there :D

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun and Lyrikai
The last live readings for the month will be taking place in the Iwaku Discord an hour from now! Grab your water or hot beverage, pull up a chair, and listen in c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
D: I'm sorry I missed it! I was writing a post for iwaku ...

[maybe an event on discord would help remind me in the future...!]