Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
Iwaku Frightening Fundraiser Live Reading

Ever had a roleplay that had you think; "If only I could hear this read out loud."? This is your chance! As part of the Frightening Fundraiser month, staff is presenting you the opportunity to get that wish fulfilled! Submit your roleplay to @MaryGold and join us in the Discord voice channel on one of the dates below to hear your roleplay come to life with the voices of our favourite staffers!

Live reading dates:
  • Tuesday, October 11th, 5PM-6PM CST
  • Saturday, October 15th, 2PM-3PM CST
  • Wednesday, October 19th, 2PM-3PM CST
  • Friday, October 21st, 9PM-10PM CST
  • Monday, October 24th, 10PM-11PM CST
  • Thursday, October 27th, 6PM-7PM CST
2PM-3PM CST = 9PM-10PM Berlin / 3AM-4AM Manilla
5PM-6PM CST = 12AM-1AM Berlin / 6AM-7AM Manilla
6PM-7PM CST = 1AM-2AM Berlin / 7AM-8AM Manilla
9PM-10PM CST = 4AM-5AM Berlin / 7AM-8AM Manilla
10PM-11PM CST = 5AM-6AM Berlin / 11AM-12PM Manilla

As always there are some logistics to the game! Limitations to the live-reading is that we will not be reading smut out loud. If you submit a roleplay with smut, we will skip over those areas, or refuse to read the submission if it is primarily smut. The live-readings are open for everyone and as such, we want everyone to be comfortable with what they're listening to, or reading aloud, in the case of our staff members. With that in mind, submit your roleplay to @MaryGold using the following form the night before the actual live reading takes place, and we'd love to see you there!
Link to roleplay:
Starting point:
(in case there is a particular scene you want to be read out)
Ending point: (always good to know where to end if it is a big roleplay!)
Preferred timeslot: (look at the live reading dates)
Notes: (such as different voices for characters, or having two staff members read, that sort of thing. We can't promise everything or anything, but we can be considerate and try to take your wishes into account!)

Last edited:
The first live read was chock full of fun! 8D SEE YOU SATURDAY FOR THE NEXT ONE!

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Both of our hosts are unable to make it on time today for today's Live read, so they'll see you on Wednesday! <3 DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN SOME COOL SUBMISSIONS TO READ! IT'S SUPER FUN!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
I FINALLY MADE IT TO A LIVE READING AND IT WAS A BUNCH OF FUN, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED TODAY THE NEXT READING WILL BE ON FRIDAY!!!

It's so much fun

Submit something if you dun want spiders in your bed.

duck-knife.gif