3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
My sister's dance company just announced the date of her 7th annual competition! The live dance performances are always so much cooler than watching the DVDs, I'm getting pumped!

What's your favourite live show that you've been to? Any kind of live performance will do, from abig concert to a school play

Legend of Zelda - Symphony of the Goddesses. Even if some of the audience members needed to sit down and shut up. (Seriously dudes, you're at a symphony. Stop hollering and hooting, don't cat call and hound the pretty conductor, and sit the fuck down.)

Went to see Wicked on the stage. That was pretty cool~

Saw Cats on the same stage. Loved it too~

Reactions: Minibit
Went and saw Jon Bon Jovi, live in Orlando.

Took a wrong turn leaving the building and met him and the band in a back stairwell. Got to shake his hand and thank him for my first concert. Had nothing to autograph, but the experience alone was worth it.

During the concert we had two biker women on our right, one had an eye patch and no teeth. On our left were two older couples that invited us to go 'swinging' with them. My wife thought it was some kind of after concert thing, had to explain to her. It wasn't.

Went and saw Jon Bon Jovi, live in Orlando.

Took a wrong turn leaving the building and met him and the band in a back stairwell. Got to shake his hand and thank him for my first concert. Had nothing to autograph, but the experience alone was worth it.

During the concert we had two biker women on our right, one had an eye patch and no teeth. On our left were two older couples that invited us to go 'swinging' with them. My wife thought it was some kind of after concert thing, had to explain to her. It wasn't.

AND NOW WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS >={

PSH. N-NOT LIKE I-I WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, B-BAKA! >:c

Status
Not open for further replies.