• No, sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilpuff

Original poster

In the future lies a strange world, where reincarnation is possible. The only catch? The person's soul must be placed into a new host body. Once a soul has been implanted in a new body, the personality and memories of that person carry over, save for details of how they died in the. However, through this process something is gained, too. A birthmark somewhere on the body, marking the ghost of the wound that killed the person in the past.

Six people were chosen to pilot this experiment. All killed in various ways, these lucky individuals have been given a second chance at life, their souls put into the bodies of young, healthy teenagers that volunteered to donate their bodies to science.

Luckily, the experiments were a success, and the old souls adapted well to their new bodies. However, when their memories of how they died started returning, they realized they needed to stick together at all costs before they were forced to die yet again.

♦ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♦ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♦

Spiral-Galaxy-Animation.gif

- - - - Rules - - - -
  • Please be active! I expect at least two posts a week from everyone to keep this RP going. If you cannot post for a while, PM me and we will work something out for your character​
  • Please post at least a paragraph every time you post, and PLEASE use proper grammar and punctuation​
  • No killing other characters without explicit approval from the person you plan to kill​
  • Strong language and cursing are allowed, so if you are offended by this do not join​
  • Keep any sexy times in the PM or fade-to-black​
  • ...that's it! Follow these rules and we won't have any problems. Any questions, PM me​

♦ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♦ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♦

- - - - Character Sheets - - - -

Original Body (OB)

Name (what it was):
Nickname (if applicable):
Sexuality:
Picture:
Personality:
Backstory (ommit how they died):
Character Strengths (at least 2):
Character Flaws (at least 2):
Speech color (the color you'll use when doing dialogue):​

Host Body (HB)

Name (what it is now):
Nickname (if applicable):
What name do you go by? (OB/NB):
Gender (can differ from OB):
Sexuality (can differ from OB):
Age (all currently between 15-19):
Picture (humans please):
Where is your birthmark?:

Current Spots available:

Verena Poldark: @Lilpuff
Lee: @Poisoned Rose
"Hawk": @Second Best
Lydia Baca: @Lady Sandra
Remy Miles: @Polystical

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Body (OB)

Name (what it was): Talia Smith
Nickname (if applicable): None
Age at death: 29
Sexuality: Bisexual
Picture:
woman.jpg
Personality: Talia was always very quiet and observant, preferring to stay on the sidelines and watch others rather than
participate in anything herself. She was very intelligent, known for her smarts and rationality.

Backstory (ommit how they died): Talia was raised as an only child by her two parents. She was doted on as a child, as she was the only kid, but this only made her dread the spotlight, not relish in it like some only children. Even as a young child, she was shown to have above-average intelligence, shown when even before she began school, she had a gasp of the alphabet and addition/subtraction, and was a fast learner. From an early age, she was also exposed heavily to the French language and culture, mostly because of her mother's French background. She was fluent by 10 years old.

As a teenager, she had a few close friends, sharing her same interests of reading and writing. After high school, she went on to college to get her teaching degree, hoping to become a French language and culture director at the high school she attended. She's been teaching there for only two years when she died.
Character Strengths (at least 2):​
  • Rational, thinks about problems before attempting to solve them
  • Intelligent
  • Speaks French fluently
Character Flaws (at least 2):​
  • Has trouble expressing her opinions
  • Does not perform tasks well in front of large groups
  • Can seem cold or distant, as she does not talk often
Speech color (the color you'll use when doing dialogue): "Is it hi or hey?"

Host Body (HB)

Name (what it is now): Verena Poldark
Nickname (if applicable): None
What name do you go by? (OB/NB): NB
Gender (can differ from OB): Female
Sexuality (can differ from OB): Bisexual
Age (all currently between 15-19): 18
Picture (humans please):
teen-girl-wearing-leather-jacket-vert_large.jpg

Where is your birthmark?: A large, irregular birthmark on her left leg, stretching down her leg to her calf, faded pink and brown in color

W.I.P.

Name: Amanda Jamie Fair.
Nickname(s): None.
Age at Death: 23
Sexuality: Bisexual
Picture:
shy_girl_by_dgphotographyjax-d6e410o.jpg

Personality:
Background:
Character Strength:
Character Flaws:
Speech Color:
"Testing, testing, one two three."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name(What It Is Now):
Nickname:
What Name Do You Go By?:
pretty-hipster-girl-tumblr-8nbgei80.jpg

Where Is Your Birthmark?: She has a long, jagged birthmark going across neck.

Ahh, I love this! May I reserve a female spot, please? I'll post a cs asap. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Original Body (OB)

Name:
Tyler Kite
Nickname:
Tiger
Age when killed:
Seventeen (17)
Sexuality:
Straight
Picture:
1ea4180d879a81b13032004e2a729e89.jpg

Personality:
Kind, Quiet, Distressed, Homebody, Bookworm, Candy Addict
Backstory:
Tyler was born into a Middle-Class family, as a middle child. Over the course of his childhood, he wasn't payed attention to much, but his parents tried their best to split their time between the Eldest sister, Lydia; the middle brother, Tyler; the second youngest sister, Clarice; and the youngest brother, Icarus. Classically, Tyler's parents were most intent on Lydia's success, and much more lenient and doting on Icarus. Tyler just sort of grew up as an existence within the Kite household.
But it can't go without mention that Tyler tried to get attention. Truly, he did. Tyler tried out many different tactics, including trying to impress them, trying to insult them, trying to embarrass them, and even trying to run away. But they were always so intent on either the preservation of Icarus' innocence, or the betterment of Lydia.
Eventually, Tyler figured that since the two closest people in the world to him didn't care, perhaps no one did. He fell into a depression, having a problem with alcohol, drugs, and school.
Character Strengths:
Quite intelligent
Artistic (Dark)
Street-Smart
Character Flaws:
Weak (Physically)
Addiction to Pain
Easy to Distress
Speech color:
"Hey, when's the pizza-man gonna come?"

Host Body (HB)

Name:
Jeremy Hawkthorne
Nickname:
Hawk
What name do you go by?:
Hawk or Tiger
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Picture:
4f4cc4d17aa34379dca1a67b455db45d.jpg

(Added) Personality:
Cool, Strong, Kind, Stand-Up Guy, Defiant, Loves the Outdoors
Jeremy has strange cut-mark birthmarks on his wrists, as well as weird dot birthmarks on the insides of his elbows. But the most noticeable one has got to be the jagged line birthmark from the top to the bottom of his abdomen.

(( Is this acceptable? Sorry I didn't ask first, but this is just such an awesome concept to me! *Squee*))​

Original Body (OB)

Name: Karen Leiser
Nickname: None

Age when killed: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Picture:
red-orange-hair-girl-image.jpg

Personality: Karen was always a pretty girl. Many boys wanted to become her boyfriend, but she always was into Girls. She never told them, she used this to let them do what she wanted.

Backstory: Karen was working as a waitress in a bar. There she met a lot of boys and girls. She dreamed of her own family and also to have her own child, but she knew that the last one would be difficult to fulfill as lesbian. Before she found her family, with a girlfriend, she wanted to have fun in her life, so she had as many friends as possible, flirting with every pretty girl she saw.

Character Strengths:
- can easily manipulate boys of her age.
- very good in Math
- athletic

Character Flaws:
- easily distracted by pretty girls
- nervous when she has to decide things for a whole group.

Speech color: "Hello girls and boys."

Host Body (HB)

Name: Lydia Baca
Nickname: None

What name do you go by?: NB

Sexuality: Lesbian

Picture:
black-hair-girl-tumblr-huwhbosh.jpg

Where is your birthmark?: The Birthmarks are fingernail big and they are on both of her inner thighs

Crap, I actually can't do this.. Sorry! Good luck!

Excuse me, @Lilpuff but when are we going to start the RP? Don't wanna sound impatient, but it has been a week now. Thanks! ^.^

I am going to take one of the last two spots available will get my character up today

Original Body (OB)

Name: My name was Lydia Veers
Nickname: I go by Ly (Lee)
Age when killed: I was 22 years old
Sexuality: I am pansexual
Picture:
wallls.com-39834.jpg

Personality: Carefree and fun loving is how a lot people had described me when I was well me. I am a generous person who really enjoys giving and helping others.
Backstory: Well I was a full-time Nursing student and had plenty of friends within the program. I lived with my best friend in an apartment down town. Every weekend it was a party for us, we always seemed to have people over just enjoying life. Though I honestly wanted to settle down it just never seemed like the right time for me to do so.
Character Strengths:
Dependable
Loyal

Character Flaws:
Easily trusting
My overly big heart

Speech color: Hey loves how are you?!

Host Body (HB)

Name: Serina Leanna Wilde
Nickname: Rina
What name do you go by?: Lee
Sexuality : Bisexual
Picture:
red_hair_amp_green_eyes_897781532.640x0.jpg

On my left ribcage its an off white color with a slight jaggedness to it.

@Second Best, I think we can start the RP now, since we've gotten 4/6 finished characters. I'll leave it open if someone else wants to join with the last spot but we can start with four :) I will post the IC thread in a few minutes

Which means that @Poisoned Rose, accepted!

@MiraiNikki021209, please finish your character sheet before posting in the IC thread

Hey guys, it's up! Go to the top and click "play" to make your first post. It's in the top right corner. Or you can just click the link down below ∨∨∨ Please make your first post a few paragraphs, and end it with "Miss/Mister (whatever name your character goes by), the doctor will see you now." Our second posts will be all of us meeting up. You can read mine if you'd like an example, and it is not necessary to have them remember vague details of their death through a dream, although you most definitely are allowed to :)

@Second Best, @Poisoned Rose, @Lady Sandra, @MiraiNikki021209

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/live-again-ic-thread-1-male-needed.104254/

Status
Not open for further replies.