Little White Lies (A battle of two bands) (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I reserve a spot as bass player for we the anarchists? I'd make the CS now, but it's almost midnight and I'm so exhausted that in the morning I'd probably look at it and wonder what in the hell was going through my mind.

hey, @Adira i have drummer for the vixens. is that ok?

#Edit: never mind, saw Justice's post sorry lol

Last edited by a moderator:
May I reserve the final drummer role please?

I'm ultra interested, but have too much on my hands atm >.< I'll keep this on my list in case things clear up

If this needs to be moved along, I'm willing to make an extra male. :)

do you guys need a keyboard player for Anarchists?

is it alright if i make a female with the cliche secret of parental abuse or would that be too boring?

i will get a CS up tomorrow then! for now...zzzz
so consider her reserved and i'll be sure to have her ready tomorrow :)
Thanks!

Reactions: Adira
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR] Gregory "Gauge" Killian
[BCOLOR=transparent] Age: [/BCOLOR]19 (failed a grade)
[BCOLOR=transparent] Gender:[/BCOLOR] Male
[BCOLOR=transparent] Sexuality:[/BCOLOR] Bisexual
[BCOLOR=transparent] Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
Scene_Hair_Colors.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent] General Personality:[/BCOLOR] Gauge is an outspoken person. He says exactly what's on his mind, no matter the consequence. Along with that, he can be quite stubborn, cocky, and rude, and is a generally unpleasant person. The only redeeming quality about him is his managerial qualities, and his cocky demeanor that girls still seem to love.
[BCOLOR=transparent] ~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Favorite Type of Music:[/BCOLOR]
Emo-core and alternative, like MCR or BVB
[BCOLOR=transparent] Favorite Song:[/BCOLOR] "Knives and Pens," Black Veil Brides

[BCOLOR=transparent]Musical Instrument you play: He plays drums and sings quite well.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Spot in the Band:[/BCOLOR] Manager
[BCOLOR=transparent] Band:[/BCOLOR] We the Anarchists
[BCOLOR=transparent] ~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Likes: [/BCOLOR]

• The color red, hence his hair color choice.
  • Getting tattoos. He's been getting new ones every year on his birthday since he was 16 years old.
  • Dogs
[BCOLOR=transparent] Dislikes: [/BCOLOR]
  • Pop music, especially Ariana Grande
  • School
  • Alcohol
[BCOLOR=transparent] Backstory:[/BCOLOR] Gauge was raised on rock and roll. His parents were both only 16 when he was born, having had a one-night-stand at a concert and nine months later, out popped Gauge. Kicked out of their houses by their disapproving parents, Gauge's teenage parents had to pay for a low-quality apartment, living off tips from their jobs and any money they made playing their guitars on the sidewalk. Thrown into this situation, Gauge had to learn top fend for himself early on, and had to be the adult in the family despite being young. Forced to mature too quickly, he grew bitter and sarcastic to anyone who questioned or asked about his home situation, and later on to other people in general, other than his parents, who he loved.

Growing up with rock music, it was no surprise to Gauge's parents when he took an interest in music, so when he was eight, Gauge's parents pooled their savings and signed him up for music lessons, where he excelled at most every instrument he played, even dabbling in some singing. Later on, when he heard of the band We The Anarchists, he knew he was destined to join and applied, and getting accepted as manager only cementing his already self-righteous attitude.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Personal Secret:[/BCOLOR] Gauge, while intelligent and witty, can't seem to stop failing classes, so he is being tutored by Liona, the drummer from V&V, to improve his grades in school.
[BCOLOR=transparent] Personal Enemy:[/BCOLOR] Drake, the lead singer of his band. He wanted to sing, and he thinks Drake was cheating him out of his spot.
[BCOLOR=transparent] Best Friends:[/BCOLOR] No best friends, as nobody ever gets to know him very well. He could consider his band-mates and Liona friends, with the exception of Drake.
[BCOLOR=transparent] Crush:[/BCOLOR] Lacey
[BCOLOR=transparent] Other: Nope! :)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]((Here he is! Hope he's acceptable! :D))[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be up by 8 PM eastern time due to me having art lessons until about 7, sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.