evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hello, everyone!

My name is Kat and I've been roleplaying for almost five years now. I'm currently unemployed and start my fall semester of college in the middle of September. I've been looking for some one x one roleplays for a while now without much luck. I feel like it might be because I've always been quite particular about what I want in a partner, so I'm trying to tone it down this time in an effort to garner more interest. Have some Eurielle while reading.

I would usually put down plots I'm craving or pairings, but I'm not going to do that this time, as I feel that's another thing which drove potential partners away. My choices for my partners were very limited in terms of creativity; I only wanted to do those particular plots and/or pairings I listed. Yes, I have things I'd love to try out, but I also feel I need to take into account more often what my partner wants. Thus, I have no lists or plot ideas.

We can discuss potential plots and/or pairings, come to a mutual agreement, and proceed how we'd both like. I still have a few guidelines I wish for my partner to follow. A partner of at least an advanced writing level is preferred; I'd like to see a writing sample before we dive into any plots or ideas, as recent as possible, or you can make something up on the fly. I won't be strict on how many paragraphs, but I'd prefer we keep the amount below eleven and have at least one paragraph per reply.

I'd also like to maintain a fairly consistent posting speed of once every week, if not two times. If we can post more, that's awesome, but not required. I request that you try to get back to me with what's going on if you haven't posted during the first-week mark and fail to post in the second-week mark. It's frustrating to communicate if you don't let me know when something's going on that's hindering your ability to respond in a consistent manner, so I'd also appreciate it if my partner was fairly active in ooc, checking in often.

I'd also prefer to roleplay with real life face claims and I'd like my partner to help push the plot along. I really enjoy world building, so if that's your thing too, we should get along just fine. Please don't roleplay females or males only; I'd like my partners to be willing to roleplay both genders, even if they're just npcs. I won't do rape, gore, pedophilia, vore, or scat. Exceptions are made in the case of rape and gore, so long as the details aren't extremely graphic.

Lastly, I'd prefer my roleplay partners to be 18+ and to send me any possible inquiries through PMs. Please introduce yourself, tell me a little about yourself, how long you've been roleplaying, what you're interested in- I'm sure you get the idea, though I'd also appreciate it if you make sure there's at least one or two writing samples from your most recent roleplays. Please, don't forget to check out my roleplay resume as well; I will do the same for you.

Thank you to those who managed to read my statement all the way through; I look forward to any potential partners.

Thank you,
Kit Kat

• Love
Reactions: SatanicBamnana
You still looking for people?

Still looking? I'm willing to be a partner for you if you are interested.

I’m still looking for a partner, guys! Please read everything I’ve written before you consider rping.

Please PM me. I would like to role play with you if your interested.

I'm no longer taking partners! Thank you to those who've sent me PMs before I put up this message. I will get to you as soon as possible. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.