Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom saw her coming and was just about to skate out the way but the wheels on his skateboard was stuck in some mud. As he looked down the female demon grabbed him knocking his cutlass out of his hand and with one hand took him high up in the sky *F*** everything should be smooth surface* he thought. He glanced and the demon and was just about to say something but she let go of Dom and he fell head first falling with some speed He shut his eyes and shouted "Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". But just before he hit the floor the demon grabbed him again and took him higher up once again. "Oh come on B**** I'll show you play" he said. With his hands he grabbed the demons legs and his free foot kicked the demon in the face which made her let go of his other leg. He swung up underneath her and flipped onto her back. "My turn" He said with a smirk. Dom grabbed her wings and forced his feet into her back. Now they both were falling in an angle "This is gonna hurt Demon so remember my name it's Dominique" As they came close to the ground Dom whispered "Nice rack by the way" With a giggle he jumped off into a haystack as the Demon hit the floor. Dom quickly got out of the haystack and ran off behind the haystack so the demon couldn't see which way he ran. He just hid in a different haystack and waited.

As kia hit the ground she Laughed "do you idiotic humans know nothing pain for us is just another form of fun" she shouted into the air as she hadn't seen what direction the boy had gone in. Looking around her she noticed a lot of dry hay and thought whats the best way to get a human on the run. With a pure evil smile she licked her lips to get rid of the bit of blood that was there because of the fall. Kia put her hands together "stupid human did you not work out what demon I'am from my tattoo's", as she pulled her hands apart a fire ball appeared in between them, jumping in to the air she flicked her hands to expel the fire over the area and as she had hoped the hay caught fire not a huge fire but she knew it would spreed quick so she just had to wait until the perverted little prat showed himself. thinking to herself i'll show you not to talk to me like that nice rack indeed.

Serenity stopped humming as she heard voices. "Hm...It seems like there's a lot of action going on around town today." She said as she walked in the direction she had just come. She wanted her own little human to play with, and it looked like she was going to get what she wished for as she spotted a boy with a sword inspecting something that looked like deep claw marks in the pavement. There was smoke rising up from them and they were pretty deep, it was obvious that a demon had made them, but the demon was no where to be seen now. She watched the boy with green narrowed eyes. It looks like he knows how to put up a good fight. She thought as she looked down at his sword. She let out a dark laugh as her wings lifted her up and she went soaring towards the boy, crashing into his side and then shot off again into the sky. She turned around, her wings beating heavily as she sat still in the sky before she swooped down towards the boy again.

Fayte was walking again when she noticed a colorful blue and green blur dancing through the sky and go diving for a boy. She hated not being able to help, she couldn't fight at all and she didn't really want to, but she couldn't just stand there and watch either. She hesitated not knowing whether to help, she figured she might be a good distraction, but she might also just get in the way or get killed. She had already dealt with a demon just a little while before too, and she didn't really want to deal with another one right now... The thoughts disappeared from her mind when she saw the demon rise up into the air and go straight for the boy again. She started half running half walking towards them, her heart began to race faster and faster as she got closer.

Aidan was watching as he saw a demon in the sky but it wasn't heading for them it was going to the next road around the corner "hey Terri we have one in the sky it looks like it may be heading down the next road that must mean there is some one down there, i think we better go and see if we can do anything what about you" he didn't want to push her they had both been hurt already that night.

Terriana had seen the creature too and immediately agreed with Aidan, "If someone could be hurt, I'll always go. Nurse's duty." She told him with a determined smirk. Besides, all she had from the last demon were cuts, she would survive especially if Aidan, who just got poison out of his system, was already good. "Let's do this."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well my lady it looks like we are going on to another adventure already. But please be careful and take this" he held out the other small blade he still had the one with the poison on it just in case it came in handy.

Terriana stopped and looked at the blade then to Aidan thoughtfully. After a moment she gave a small smile and took the knife, "I'll try, thank you. Now come on, that guy is getting any safer." She lightly joked but her eyes were serious and she nodded the direction of the demon. She tucked the knife into the side of her boot since she had no where else to put it for safekeeping until she needed it then grabbed his arm and started running toward the fight.

Dom hid in one of the haystacks hearing what the female demon was saying he quickly thought *Fire or Demon? The Demon but how.* A cough was building up due to the smoke *Smoke has to help lack of vision, run?No she catch me* suddenly hope filled him *The Scarecrow and pitchfork*.Dom ran out of the haystack and let out a big cough then picked up speed, he daren't look back. With Luck she might not see him but guaranteed she will, especially with the cough. But hopefully might mistake the scarecrow for him and could make a counter blow and escape and hope he didn't run into her again. He managed to get to the scarecrow and quickly spun round behind the scarecrow and ducked. He then placed his hand over the pitchfork which was on the floor behind the scarecrow.

With cuts and bruises over there body Zorack and Bob was sitting on the floor “Now look what you done Bob we lost our dinner” angrily Zorack said “Guess its cat again”. “Nooooooooooooooo” complained Bob. “Well listen to me next time Bob and we won’t have a problem”. Bob tried defending himself “Zacky I was only having fun”. “Come on Bob” Zorack continued “we might be able to find her, you sense anything”.Nope” Bob answered. Zorack gave off a big sigh “Well she went that way lets go have a nosy in the city”. With the dispute against the brothers done they went off with speed to find that girl again.

Hey Zacky I feel something, mixture of emotions” Bob said as they slowed down but Zorack wasn’t listening now, his head was looking up. Bob looked where Zorack was looking it was Serenity and it flew down looking like she was attacking. At the same time Zorack and Bob looked at each other and both said “Humans” with a wicked smile and they ran off in that direction.

Kia saw the moment the human run and his cough just made it more oblivious where he was but before swooping down to collect him she noticed he had a pitchfork in hand stupid humans no mater how many eons pass they always go for a pitchfork, she thought. Knowing to human wouldn't see to well in the smoke but see could see clearly she landed not far from him with out a sound she could see him shaking but still willing to fight she liked him he wasn't easy pickings he was fun and she walked closer to him. once she was almost on top of him she shorted "BOO" and laughed "My little play thing come now put the fork down and we can have fun i'am not rally one for hide and seek but if that's what you want" and she spat fire right above his head watching as the pitchfork started to melt."I'll give you a 3 minute head start and with that she flew in to the sky.

Dom watched as the demon flew back up *3 minutes* he thought and knew instantly what he had to do. He quickly grabbed his phone *At least my phone's not broke yet* he thought as he pressed buttons on the phone. Soon enough Motivation by Sum 41 came on. It is 2 min 52 seconds long. which he had his time limit set. "Thanks Dawl" he shouted and ran to his skateboard. He wasn't to far away from it so he picked it up with his cutlass and started skating down the hill towards the town. There was a rail coming up so to get more speed he ollied up onto it perfectly and grinded down the long rail. His mind was racing he never made it to the bottom in one go, the speed always threw him of half way down. He listened to his song which got him in the mood *I have to make it if not I'm dead*. He went extraordinary fast down this rail and was coming to the end and he hoped he would land this. At the bottom of the rail was a little park where his secret hideout was just for emergencies like this it was under the climbing frame where you had to crawl to get to. No one could see inside from any direction you really had to crawl. Dom ollied off he manage to land it but a large stone got in the way and it threw him off. He rolled and rolled. His skateboard went the opposite way and his cutlass went straight into the air. When Dom finished rolling the cutlass landed right by his head sticking in the ground. He tried to move but his ankle felt like it was broken and everything hurt. In the distance he saw the Demon watching and his song was coming to the end. one word came to his mind *F****

Kia laughed 3 minutes really humans are stupid I'am a demon i don't give time limits but she wanted to see what he done so she followed at a rather boring slow pace just behind the boy and when she saw him fall she laughed and sped up "your time is up boy" she said with an evil grin.

Aidan followed Terri around the corner but had a bad feeling that this was going to be more then just one hell spawn and braced himself for another fight.

Kia looks at the human "Oh is that it your not even going to try to wiggle away, fine well it's your lucky day then I have no interest in you any more, but i will leave you this" and with that Kia tail slashed his cheek "By the way if that's not seen to with in 1 hr you will die."
Kia took to the sky to see whom else she could have fun with.

Dom thought *F*** now I need to move*. Dom sees his skateboard in the distance; he tried getting up but fell back to the floor again. He mumbles “at least my ankle’s not broken as I thought”. He needed to get to his skateboard and the quickest way he thought was to roll and be careful of his ankle. As he rolled he just got really mucky and muddy as he grabbed his skateboard he laid on his stomach on it and pushed himself with his hands. Dom rolled over to his cutlass and held it and thought *Now where* the only place he could think of is the doctors but it’s just getting light so he’ll have to go to the doctors house. He pushed himself as fast as he could down the street.

Kia hadn't gone far she wanted to see what the brat done and she smirked as she watched him with his stomach on his skate board. "well well well looks like we may just meet again you little brat." she said to herself and licked the blood from the tip of her tail while watching from high in a tree.

Before Terriana gotten too close to the place they had seen the demon emerge from, she heard a strange noise that sounded like something rolling. She slowed in her run and looked around until she spotted the bloodied and injured Dom rolling toward her on his skateboard. She stopped running at the sight and her eyes widened. She looked over at Aidan and tugged on his arm to get his attention, "Wait! He looks really bad, we need to help him, come on." She said while stepping backwards toward the injured man before turning and running toward Dom.
She kneeled beside him and took his face between her hands with a look of concern. "How hurt are you? What's the most serious injury?" She rushed out, her eyes were about to look him over for where the most noticeable or worst damage was when she saw the scratch on his cheek. It already looked bad and clearly wasn't a normal cut, there was something different and definitely not good about it.

Aidan saw Dom "Damn dude what happened" he called out as he started to run with Terri. Once he got close he to noticed the cut on Dom face "Oh hell that's not healthy, we need to get him off the street now." Adian knew his leg would hurt but there was no way he would leave someone out here like this. He bent down and picked Dom up "Terri lead the way, just not to quick ok" He said with a smirk knowing she knew how bad a shape his leg was in.

Dom was getting tired and almost given up hope and he was rolling to find help. Luckily enough Terri and Aiden found him. As he got picked up by Aiden “That bitch…..” Dom started to breath heavily "poisoned me” he answered Terri. He didn’t realise how bad he was till he tried to speak. He looked over at his weapon and skateboard which was on the floor and slowly closed his eyes while breathing heavily as he was carried away.

Terriana only spared Aidan a glance when he spoke up before her gaze went back to the injured Dom in front of her with a nod. "We can take him back to my father's office… he has supplies we can use again." They hadn't gotten too far from it so they should be able to make it. When Aidan picked up Dom her eyes widened a little and she looked at him with concern, his leg was still very hurt and the doctor side of her knew he shouldn't be straining it by even running, and carrying someone was definitely not good for it either but the common sense side of her knew that he needed to because she sure couldn't carry the man. She bit her lip and simply nodded before walking back in the direction they came from.

She looks back to Dom when he spoke, "A demon did this to you?" She knew it must have been because no human would do so while the town was in this condition but she still had to ask, just in case. A demon's poison was different from any kind humans had made. She also noticed his gaze move to the sword and skateboard he had arrived with, it was obviously his and he didn't seem to want to leave it. She quickly picked both us and led them into the shop. "Can you please lay him down on the counter?" Terriana asked Aidan as she cleared a space for him. By the looks of him, it seemed like Dom wouldn't be able to sit up very well, since the cut was on his face, the poison would be able to spread to him head faster and affect him quicker. She set the cutlass and skateboard down on the counter and gathered the same supplies as from earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.