Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan nodded his thanks to her as the pain was really starting to get bad worse then anything he had been through before. But if he had to do it again he would do every time.

When they reached the door to the shop Terriana pulled a key from her pocket and quickly unlocked the door, helped Aidan in the shut and locked it. She then walked him over to a chair toward the back of the shop, "You can sit here while I get the necessary medicine." With that she walked toward a set of shelves and turned back to him, "Oh and are you wearing a belt right now?" She asked, hoping he was because it would help stop the poison from spreading and she would rather not have to find a piece of rope or other material instead.

Aidan couldn't help rasing his eyebrow at Terri when she asked if he was wearing a belt "well i'am flattered but Terri i have known you for years and now really isn't the time" he said with a wink and a chuckle and took his belt off and do you want me to cut the jeans off and put the belt around my leg?" He said hoping to help he hated just sitting around.

Terriana's eyes widened and a deep blush set into her cheeks when she realized what she had just said. "Um.. y-yes please… you only need to cut off the leg of the jeans where you got cut." She answered quietly, refusing to make eye contact then handed him a pair of scissors from behind the counter. "Put the belt at the top of the leg and tighten it as much as you can, it'll slowly blood-flow." With that she turned back around and grabbed a couple bottles, a cream and medical wrap before walking back over to him.

Adian couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he saw Terri blush. While he cut the leg out of his jeans and tightened the belt around the top of his leg he said "Hey Terri your cute when you blush." Some time's he just couldn't help himself he was a big flirt and always had been everyone knew it but it always made him and others feel better because it took everyone's mind of how bad thing really were.

His words just made Terriana's blush deepen and she glanced over at him then away in embarrassment, "Oh, um, th-thanks." She said quietly and grabbed a couple more things then dragged a chair over beside him then lay the supplies she had gathered on a small table in front of him. She then leaned down and took his ankle from his injured led gently placing it on the table so she could access it easily. "This is probably going to hurt..." She said smiling apologetically then took a small medical knife and made a cut above the infected area. She applied some pressure below and at the sides of the original cut so more blood would come out. "Make sure the belt is tight, you can't lose too much blood."

Last edited by a moderator:
Adian grit his teeth as she cut into his leg but he done what she asked and checked to see if the belt needed to be tightened and it did just a bit but he done it anyway he wasn't going to let all of Terri's hard work be for nothing. "No wonder you want to be a nurse you have a great bedside manner" he said as he gritted his teeth again it's not like he had never been cut before but when its for a tattoo or in a fight your normally ready for the pain but when its the aftermath of a Demon attack its not the same.

Terriana grimaced slightly at the pain in his voice but still smiled a little at his compliment, "Thank you." She said softly and glanced over to him from the corner of her eye before looking back at his injury. She let go of his leg tucked a piece of her hair back behind her ear. "All right, that should be enough of the poison out." She said then grabbed a cloth, quickly ran it through some water in the sink nearby and washed the blood away from his wound. She picked up the cream the grabbed and lightly dabbed it over his wound, "This'll make sure you don't get infect or anything like that." She explained then grabbed the gauze and started wrapping it around his leg. She looked over to him from the corner of her eye again, "And um… thank you for saving me earlier. That demon would have killed me for sure."

Fayte watched as the demon broke the camera on top of the other's head and she felt a little bit of her heart break away with it, but before she could be too sad about it the other tentacle unwrapped from her leg and fell towards the city. She jumped up and began to run towards her home, not caring about who saw her anymore, which was probably really stupid of her. She was only a few blocks away from her home when she stopped to catch her breath and noticed two humans fighting against a demon, but the fight was soon over and they left. She started walking again, trying to be careful and sneaky now that she was away from the demons that had attacked her.

Serenity let out a dark laugh when she saw the two humans beat the demon. That was pitiful, I can't believe they got away! She thought to herself. She sighed and began to walk back to the building where the demons pretty much lived now. She hummed a soft old song, the tune sounded familiar and she would hum it every day, but she could never figure out what song it was no matter how hard she tried to remember...Or maybe she never even knew what song it was in the first place... It was a pretty little song, but it sounded almost eerie as it echoed along the dead quiet streets of the town.

"Hey Terri we helped each other there is no need to thank me we all need to help one another until we can work out how to get the Demon scum on the run. But thanks for patching me up to fight another day I really do appreciate it" This time it was Aidans turn to blush. So how is your little brother still driving your mum crazy" Aidan liked to talk about other things then the Demons it just made him feel that if they could talk to each other about normal thing then the Demons wouldn't win.

Terriana nodded, "Yes but that does not mean a lot of people do. There are a lot of people in this town that would have just stayed hidden and left me." It was true and it had happened, of course this wasn't the first time she was attacked while trying to help someone and most everyone leaves her be, even the people she just helped have. "And as for me helping you, it's the least I can do. And besides I can't just leave an injured person to die, it's against a nurse's nature." She stood and walked over to soak the cloth she used for him, chuckling when he mentioned her brother, "Yeah, you can say that again. JJ just turned 10 last week and to him, double digit age means he can go off on his own." She shook her head and twisted the cloth to get the excess water out, "Just last week the bugger tried to run out of the house, almost gave my mother a heart attack thinking the beginning of the month came early or something." She smiled then turned back around, leaning against the counter as she wiped the blood from her own cuts on her arms, grimacing slightly at the pain.

~

Alariel rolled his eyes when he heard the same tune Serenity always hummed coming up to the building. At the moment he was lounging on the floor which was spotted with the blood of other creatures and of humans. At the far end of the building was the rift they all came through and still others occasionally came through. They could all always go back when the pleased but very few ever wanted to, their world was boring, no humans or anything to amuse themselves with.

Aidan laughed "yeah i may not have any brothers or sisters but i know what i was like at that age thought i was so grown up and could take on anything, I know my dad had his hands full with me mind you i remember your mum laughing at him and he said just you wait it will happen to you when you have a boy." Watching Terri sort out her cuts he could see t hurt "Hey do you need a hand getting to the cuts on your back?" with his hands up in mock surrender he said with a cheeky grin "I promise i only mean to help nothing else OK."

Chaos dragged his claw on the sidewalk, making a deafening scratching sound on the pavement. His eyes started glowing dimly as he approached closer to his prey. By the time he close enough to strike, he sensed the presence of other humans nearby. "Guess its your lucky day kid." He vanished before the others saw.

"What the hell?" Ken sheathed his sword an inspected the claw marks on the sidewalk. It was several inches deep and had a faint red glow. The glowing parts of the pavement were also smoking. Why didn't he fight me? He thought to himself before noticing the others nearby.

Terriana also laughed lightly at the memory, she was still young at the time, around 7, but she remembered it because her mother brought it up just a little while ago. "I remember that, my mum is convinced your father had some sort of hand in the way JJ behaves." She rolled her eyes then flinched a little when she heard the scratching sound but she didn't bother looking outside, if another human was out there, they would be screaming or something by now. Then the sound was gone just as fast as it came so she relaxed, demons weren't known for trying surprise on anyone, they preferred the scare them senseless before they attacked. She then focussed back on Aidan's question, looking at him suspiciously. Did she really trust him to not try anything? She shrugged, she would had to if she wanted her cuts helped. She sighed, "All right. But you're just treating my cuts." She told him then walked back to the chair beside Aidan after rinsing out the cloth. She handed it to him then turned around so he could see her back and lifted up the back of her shirt just enough for him to reach her cuts. Blood was already dripping down her back and stained her shirt.

Aidan heard the noise out side but thought that if there was a human out there they would scream so he thought nothing of it if by any chance there was a human out there they would knock to see who was out and about at this time well he knew he would of.
Looking at Terri he had to bite his tongue from saying anything that may get her to walk away and leave her cuts unattended,Taking the cloth he said "I'am really sorry if this hurts" and he started to clean her cuts as gently as he could but at the same time not to gently as not to get them clean.Once he was sure they were clean he took the cream of the table and put some on "that's so you don't get an infection" he said with a 100 watt bulb smile.

Terriana whimpered quietly when cloth brushed against her cuts and made them sting more. When Aidan explained the cream she rolled her arms and looked back at him with a small smile, "Oh really? I never would have guessed, thank you for that wonderful piece of information." She said sarcastically with a smirk.

"Hey just doing my job right" he said with a smirk of his own. "It seams really quite out there to quite to be honest he said looking at Terri, I will walk you home, what kind of a gentle man would i be if i didn't."

Terriana chuckled and let her shirt drop back down and fully turned to face him. "Yes because you are totally a gentleman." She said and looked him over, holding back a laugh. She stood back up and put the supplies she had gathered back where she got them from and put the washcloth in the sink to dry. "All right, let's go before the sun sets. The creatures love that time…" She said. The creatures usually all roamed the streets during the night because it's darker and they can catch more people. "Your dad is probably wondering where you are, huh?" She asked, just realizing that he might be freaking out since his son just left all of a sudden.

"Nah my old man know's what i'am like his had 22 year to get use to the idea of me being a pain in the backside" as he stood up he noticed that his leg hurt but no were near as bad as it had. Once he was standing and felt comfortable he looked over at Terri holding his arm out and winking he said "well my lady are you ready to face the un-known with your knight in slightly tarnished armor?"

Terriana laughed but still looped her arm through his. "Why of course my dear sir. Onward, into the sunset!" She said with a smile and pointed in front of them to the door. They walked to the door and she pulled the key out of her pocket again, quickly unlocking it so they could get out then when they walked outside she turned around and locked it again before she even looked around that thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.