Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jezibell There's no pic on my screen for your demon either unfortunately. I've been on my work computer and my laptop. haven't tried my pc yet though but it runs so slowly.

Hm, I have no idea why it would be doing that, I haven't had a problem with pictures before, but I guess I'll try to find a different picture or just put the link to it if that's okay?

Ya that's fine. It's weird how this picture won't work

Character Sheet- Townsperson
Name:Aidan O'Sullivan
Personality:Fun,caring try's to make the best out of a bad situation.Can have a bad temper.
Bio:Adian has lived in Reilly all his life as has his father.His father is the local postman who like's everyone and everone like's him.His mother left when Aidan was 3 years old and has never come back. Adian was seen as a bad boy getting in to fights and such until all hell broke lose then he started to fight back.
Pic:renji2fw7.jpg
Other:He knows how to handle himself. His 6ft 6. (I know its Renji from bleach but i love this pic :)

Character Sheet- Creature
Name:Kia
Race:Demon
Pic:demon.jpg

You're good! Sorry for the what for me to make the rp thread but I'm not going to be home all day so I can only use my phone to come on here.

Okay I put the link up for the picture. Haha. (:

I have created the thread! You all may post when you like: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/little-town-in-ireland.29307/

Also, I left this post general when Terriana helps the person in case any of you might want to put that as your character. If you don't that's fine and I'll add to the vague person in my next post but I know that sometimes your intro post can be annoying since there are only so many things to do so your character can come in.

Character Sheet- Townsperson
Name: Vanessa O'Malley
Personality: Gentle, quiet, curious, timid and secretive.
Bio: After Vanessa's father died of an infection, she learned how to fish and engineer to help support her mother and younger siblings. To everyone in the small town, she appears to be a quiet yet kind woman who helps others yet keep herself to herself, completely different from when she was at school, where she was hyperactive and always the first to jump in to activities. But they blamed the death of her father on turning her in to a quiet girl. What they didn't know is that she had one dark secret, a secret which slowly ate away at her and she wished for no one to know.
Her curious nature made her want to follow the children in to the forest, and she saw the portal of demons open from the children's foolishness. Seeing terrible sights and in horror, she went to turn and run, but ended up tripping and knocking herself out.
Once she woke, everything was silent, there were no kids and it was as if nothing had even happened. Returning to the town, Vanessa went to carry on living life as if she saw nothing. But carried on getting nightmares each night. Everyday, she heard a voice talk to her and slowly, she felt as if she was going insane, that her guilty conscience from her dark past was starting to get the better of her.
But that wasn't the case.
After what happened in the forest, it turned out that a demon took home inside of Vanessa's body. Vanessa doesn't know anything about the demon inside of her, all she knows is that it takes over her whole body, changing her personality and appearance. Turning her in to a sadistic, evil and seductive woman. But the whole time the demon takes over, Vanessa remembers nothing. Its just darkness to her.
She learned to control the demon by keeping control of her emotions, keeping her mind buried deep in her work and earning money for her family and self. But every so often, the demon would push her to the brink of insanity causing her to loose control and have the demon take over.
With the appearance being different, the town people know it is not Vanessa, but assume that it is just a demon that appeared after the kids played with an unknown force.
Pic:
Other:

Character Sheet- Creature
Name: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Pic:
Right - Vanessa
Left - Demon

Attachments

• Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 2
P.s.
Her dark secret is that she killed her fathers friend after her father died. She was on the fishing boat with him, carrying on her fathers work and he was drunk, being a perve and all she did was push him, he fell on a spike and she panicked. Throwing the body in to sea with a heavy object holding his body down, she returned to land saying that he hadn't turned up and guessed that he was at home asleep recovering from a hangover. No one suspected Vanessa on killing anyone and just assumed that he up'd and left without a word.

Miyu I'm sorry but I don't really want the creatures and humans to be that closely related and actually be the same person/in the same body. It's a very good back story and everything but I can't accept it.

Hey everyone, I'm finally back in town! I saw that no one has said anything since I left and I'm wondering if it's because you aren't sure what to do, don't have anything to do or you don't want to continue this rp… If it's either of the first three, I can try to help you out and if it's the last one, well tell me and I shall sadly bid you goodbye. No matter the reason, please tell me it so I know what I should do.

Same answerish as the other one but my character is with yours I think were off to help someone else lol

Well I was hoping a medic would spot Dom has he was skating back he's a little injured

Eve- yeah, we just need one of them to say something..

Scrubz- is he near where Terriana and Aidan are? If so Terrianna can maybe help him
Edit: i see he is moving toward the doctor's! I'll see if i can have Terriana help him, if it's fine with Eve sine it'd mean Terri not aiding Aidan with the other attack but maybe it'll give them both something to do until we get a reply from Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah thats fine with me let's save the skate dude yay

(even if it was my demon that wanted him dead lol)

Yeaaaaa I hoping to he would bump into you

Status
Not open for further replies.