little secrets || a riverdale rp

M

Min

Original poster
As the title suggests, I'd like to start a Riverdale-inspired rp. No knowledge of the series is needed at all. Just know that there will be murders, deceit, a bit of politics and a whole lot of drama.

In this rp, like the series, it will start off with someone being missing or someone's body is straight-up found somewhere. Though, instead of having it deal with family business that involves illegal activities, I'd have a preference for the family to be the typical, suburban family whose parent(s) run the local church. Of course, if you can guess it, what they're masking behind is a cult of sorts in which even the members (most of them) are unknown to.

Also, note that the killer will be one of the characters that are roleplaying and NO ONE will know who they are until the end of the roleplay/ when the right killer is caught.

I won't give everything away here as I still need to plot through every minute detail but generally, I'm looking for a group with 6-8 seniors in high school as well as about 4 or 5 adult characters that can carry this roleplay. I'll allow for two characters each roleplayer.

Any takers??

Reactions: winnie
Interested!

Reactions: Min
Interested.

I'm wondering, will the role of the murderer be given to one player randomly?

Interested.

I'm wondering, will the role of the murderer be given to one player randomly?

Yes. Part of the CS (that will be submitted privately to me) will list down the possible reason of killing said Jason Blossom-like character alongside other facts. Then I will assign who the killer is.

If anyone could recommend some roleplayers, it'll be lots of help!

And I'll start creating the cs and lore once we have about 5 interested roleplayers!

I’m interested.

Interested!

Just need one more and I'll start working on the lore and what not!

Reactions: winnie
Interested!

If there is still an opening, I'm interested.

Any room for one more?

Why, of course.
Fantastic! Is there a place I can sign up or get in the discussion? Wont be able to start my character today but would love to read more!