Little Red

I'll invite two people and see if they're interested ^^

Vanessa Armstrong
Fantasy-Woman-1-VD3NBAOXOZ-1280x960.jpg

Appearance: Standing at 5'6" she has a slender, yet masculine body for a woman.

Bio: Born under a family harsh on their battle strategy and combat skills, she was forced to learn the art of battle. Since age 5, she has been picking up a sword everyday of her life until she had mastered it, then moved on to throwing knives and then to bows. Now being skilled with many weapons, she is an advanced killer, following her family's footsteps and becoming a very well-known gladiator. She has slain many people, being merciless, and harsh. Now taking upon the job as an assassin, she has left her own house and now lives on her own, her home containing many weapons and such. Now taking a job to kill cloaked children, they believe she's perfect for this job.

Personality: Fearless, lionhearted, merciless, tactical, smart, rash.

Heath Lambert
Night_(The_Miyama-Uguisu_Mansion_Incident)_full_874451.jpg
Appearance:
5'8" tall, a healthy 146lbs for someone of his height, and an ectomorph body but with some added muscle.
Personality: Callous, Collected, Calculating

Bio:Raised mostly by his mother, who was very much like he is today, Heath was taught that no one else mattered and he could do as he wished. However his father thought differently and tried to teach him good morals to preserve his humanity that Heath's mother was taking away from him. The parenting war between his mother and father were ended when she had Heath kill his own father. The act didn't faze him that much, and so his mother continued on to raising her precious darling Heath. When he was 18 he figured he wouldn't need his mother anymore, so he killed her as well. He wouldn't forget the proud look on her face before she died, and a part of him deep down knew that his mother must have been insane. Not many people know of his life since Heath was sheltered the whole time, but in the back of his mind he remembers his father's teachings, making a little conflict in his head. Sometimes he chooses to act on what is right, and other times he will do as he wishes to do, which could really be anything.

Weapon: A knight's scabbard that was in his family for generations on his father's side, kept clean and sharp over the years so it could still be used.
Medieval_Knight_Sword_Hard_Scabbard.jpg
Theme:

wait wait wait. did we start this already? goood i'm so lost

No not yet. I'm going to start it Monday. I'll be in the mountains all week without my computer and starting a roleplay from my phone is a little difficult.

YAY! okay. so that's tuesday my time. xD okay cool.

Sorry for all my taking forever but hopefully this works and I'm still accepted ^^;

Name:
Kajja Gray
Cloak Color: Green
Appearance:
4758-217927700_zps1312c444.jpg

Bio: Kajja is a very hyper a giddy boy who is quite possibly gay. He tends to stick close to guys more than girls and acts a lot like a girl himself.
He acts slightly psycho at times and does odd things like giggling at near complete random.
He sings and dances and does many things that tend to get rather annoying and he never seems to notice how irritating he can get. He thinks that no matter how annoying he is, everyone else still likes him and doesn't seem to understand things like insults.

I'd like to be an assassin! ;3
Sapphire Witherhorn

Appearance:
royal_assassin_by_sakimichan-d4wzfnx.jpg
[she's 6 feet tall.]

Personality: Cautious, fearless, calculates risk but takes them when necessary, loyal, slave driver, fatalistic, unforgiving, narcissist, and a perfectionist who is never satisfied.

Species: Dragon Shifter

Species Biography: There are two certain kind of dragons that Sapphire can transform into: European and Chinese.

European Dragon Looks: [SPOILI]
black_dragon.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Chinese Dragon Looks: [SPOILI]
96c7cfe41ecec65b992b45957a1165c6-d4nhfzo.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Sapphire's Biography: Sapphire is not a good girl. When she was seventeen, she had become a terrifying girl. Sapphire always wanted to be the center of attention, she always wanted to become the perfect girl. After awhile, she had gotten the attention of her dead fiancee, Jack. Turns out that Jack was cheating on her with another woman, which made Sapphire a much more insane girl than she already was.
With anger and pain in her mind, she had murdered Jack's mistress, and also killed Jack. Ever since then, Sapphire was known as 'The Perfection of the Kingdom.'

I'll be making the roleplay in like another 30mins

I think the assassins should meet at the village and come up with a plan so they don't wander into the woods and most likely die on their own.

I don't know if this is still on going but if it does have movement within this week I'd like to let you guys know that I'm going to be out of town for 3-4 days. Tuesday-Friday. :)