Little Lines I (A One-Liner RP)

From the corner of the room, the regular stood abruptly and strided deliberately for the door, his hands in his pockets and his face pointing downwards. "Idiots, idiots, idiots, all of you idiots," he said softly as he walked.

"Excuse me?" questioned a brown hair man with thick stubble to the man in the corner, clearly offended. "Who are you calling stupid?"

A waitress moving among the tables watched the two carefully, ready to call the manager if something went awry.

A man took hold of his concealed revolver, to take care of any funny stuff if necessary. "I see not idiots, only the merry, and their merry juices."

And to that, a drunkard added: "C'mon, we might be idiots but at least we're living you goddamn mindless tool!"

"Stop that, stop it, stop stop stop put away the gun please stop it stop stop all of you STOP please," the man wailed as he crumpled to the ground, shaking, with his hands clamped onto the sides of his head.

The guy with the blue hair laughed at the guy quaking on the ground, saying to him "hey, dude, calm yourself, it's not like he'd shoot."

Seeing the man in the corner slumped on the floor, the man with the thick stubble did as any normal man would do, that is pretend he didn't see and continued to sip his drink.

Muttering something under her breath, the waitress moved around the counter and stuck her head into a back room. "Pa, he's doing it again," she said in a harsh whisper.

One dark-haired girl put aside her once-precious food and took to kneeling beside the distressed man, voiceless save for a dangerous glare down the barrel of the revealed pistol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I place my pistol back up. "Silly man, come here and drink with me now!"

With a sweep of his arm, the fallen man flailed at the people hovering around him, then lunged for the door. "Get away from me," he cried, dislodging any followers with frantic arms, "get away and remember Jimmy Garret Flett, the man who warned you!"

The blue haired guy laughed as the man attempted to leave the building and yelled, "Where are you going old man?"

The drunkard laughed manically, mumbling something about wondering what sort of warning that was.

I blocked the scared man's way, and casually punched a stein of ale into his chest. "Calm yourself, madman, be merry!"

Last edited by a moderator:
With nary a muscle put into her steps, the dark-haired girl already had a hand on the gunman's arm in a matter of seconds. "That's enough. What is wrong with you people?"

I took a look at the small girl, and pushed her out of the door. "Leave here, you are innocent, so don't worry yourself in these matters."

She moved in a flash, his arm barely skimming a shoulder, her hand to catch the man behind the elbow. "In a few seconds, not anymore - that's up to you."

I backed off, ensuring I would not be embarrassed by a little child. I took a few steps away, and gave them a deadly glare, and thinking not to kindly thoughts.

The blue haired man in the back snickered at the thought of a man looking to a tiny girl, and spilt some of his drink on himself.